Web data extraction tool with an easy point-and-click interface for modern web
- (2021-09-07) Patrick Skinner: Their how-to videos are great for the entry-level scrapes. I wanted to do something a little more complicated and couldn't find anything within their guides, so I shot an email over. I was absolutely impressed by their response time. I think they had a full "how-to" with an example sitemap of the page I was trying to scrape in less than 15 mins back to me. I'm definitely sold on the tool now and will most likely upgrade.
- (2021-08-25) Faiz Sheikh: Amazing extension, thanks to the developer for building this extension.
- (2021-07-18) Sid Kaul: Worked great first time - can be a a bit of a learning curve but there's some video tutorials on youtube to follow that are useful.
- (2021-07-03) tune s: A very nice crawler extension
- (2021-05-24) Ruggero Paterno: Incredible value, offered for FREE. Plan to work with their tool and even upgrade in the future. Truly an amazing tool!
- (2021-05-21) Erlangga Lazuardy: in the past, this tool worked fine. however, at this time this tool does not work at all. I can't scrap data from google maps. I hope the developer can fix this tool. Thank you.
- (2021-05-15) tsvetina angelova: Having in mind that this is a free tool, I find it very good. It saves me hours of manual work.
- (2021-05-07) Kora 3D: I didnt get it at first. The support went the extra mile and I thank them for that. Brilliant results once they set me straight. Look no further than this app!
- (2021-04-30) Jorge Rosal: a no brainer. codeless scraper I use. well done.
- (2021-03-27) Necmettin Karakaya: Quickly solved the pain for me ! thank you.
- (2021-03-27) nam nam nam nam: Pro Addon Tôi rất thích, chúc các bạn luôn phát triển
- (2021-03-18) Carlos Morales: Great tool for quick scraping without coding. For scalable scrap you'll need coding way, but for quick small scraping, this add is perfect. Thank you for creating and sharing.
- (2021-03-16) Adnan Majeed: Doesnt work and links to shop before even trying to do anything.
- (2021-02-12) Amazing tool for scrapping data.Thank you sooo much to freely available Great product .
- (2021-02-11) A Raccoon: The developer(s) are AWOL and do not add any new features or bug fixes. Their website forum has been abandoned and is only filled with requests and bugs that go unanswered. Developer might have passed away from COVID. :(
- (2021-02-09) Данила Чернов: I was searching for an easy tool for work. I found it. Thank you!!! 5 stars for sure
- (2021-02-07) Majid Hazari: amazing
- (2021-01-28) Chris Stuart: Used it on dozens of sites, it really gets the job done! There are some issue with the UI that are not intuitive and I often have to try several different approaches to get it working, although if I hadn't taken the time to learn about the product I would have dismissed it as being too complex to use, take time to learn how all the available options work so that you'll be able to utilize them when needed, don't get frustrated and be patient, eventually you'll discover how powerful it can be.
- (2021-01-23) Khatami Onik: best...................
- (2021-01-08) Zaheeda Tshankie: Great, easier to use than the rest. Though it only works on Firefox, not Chrome
- (2020-12-29) 张志勇: 已经足够好用了：对我等非专业选手，使用也不是很难，网上教程挺多，例子也多，上手较为容易，结果比较满意，点赞！
- (2020-12-19) Irfan Shaikh: The Extension works just fine, however does not follow a linear order of scraping elements in the order they occur on the website. the extraction is unordered which make it difficult to order them manually as per their occurrences. can any body help me out on this ? will update my rating if the issue is resolved. I'm currently trying to scrape info from "https://covid-19.ontario.ca/assessment-centre-locations". if any one can help, that will be great
- (2020-11-03) Kookiapps Agence Web: Perfect I love it
- (2020-10-26) Francesco Rispoli: Very powerful and easy to use. Recommended!
- (2020-10-21) Slimestone Expert: Its perfect. And yes you do have to read the documentation to get started, but what else are you expecting?
- (2020-10-15) Wasiful Gofur: Horrible piece of human waste! Ruined my work. If I have to double check everything myself manually, what's the point of using it? It misses to pick up data. Often doesn't work at all.
- (2020-10-11) Alexandte RFST: No way to scrap a list of urls that follow no scheme (like url/012 or etc.) : i will to copy/paste 500+ urls in the "start_url" !!!
- (2020-10-01) Cami Lajcha: Really useful and great user experience, loved the downloading options buttons on the new tab once the page's been captured. Thanks for developing this :)
- (2020-09-18) GREYS ANATOMY: bermanfaat
- (2020-09-15) Cool Stuff: Amazing, does what is described and very powerful. It is very enjoyable and exciting to use.
- (2020-09-02) Harry Crb: Very usefull
- (2020-08-31) Connor Adair: eh needs work
- (2020-08-29) Luis: Would be nice to add an option to use a URL list local file/Text list field as source.
- (2020-08-28) John F. Nope: A partir de la nueva actualización, Todo se daño! El ayudante para tomar selectores ya no funciona en todas las paginas. Nada más en las que se le da la gana. Lo dañaron por completo.
- (2020-08-24) Anita Singh: Its the best free tool available. I have my share of free & paid tool but webscraper.io is the best. Sometime, I feel frustrated thinking the tool is not working like I want it to & its useless but after trail & error I know the tool is fine I am an idiot for doing some silly mistake. Anyone who thinks its not working, take a break & try some other way
- (2020-08-18) kendout: Helped
- (2020-08-09) Perry Reyes: Can't see the sections that is being selected because of the dimming of the screen. The older version is a LOT better.
- (2020-08-08) T Mit: the video tutorial is the worst video ever, no explanation...
- (2020-08-07) Jerimie Romero: Old version is much better than the new one.
- (2020-08-06) Alejandro Molina: Antes de la nueva Actualizacion esta estaba de maravilla pero ahora no me sirve, porfavor vuelvan a la version antigua!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2020-07-31) Charles Cheng: 感觉非常好用，一学就会。分享个我的使用心得给需要的小伙伴。 点击查阅：http://cn.hk.uy/nSp
- (2020-07-28) Dr Siamak: most useful tool i have ever tnx
- (2020-07-23) Parag Agarwal: It must have an option to browse the page up and down. One way to achieve it to allow to select any element at the bottom of the page and then again any element at the top of the page.
- (2020-07-01) Sango: Exactly what I was looking for! I spent ages looking for automation methods to scrape websites, looking through forums and YouTube videos, and then I finally tried out this extension. I was screaming internally from excitement when it worked.
- (2020-04-09) CHHATRAPAL SINGH: this the most use full tools for data mining
- (2020-04-05) J.Y. Z.: I downloaded it today. It froze up immediately after I clicked to open it. Specifically, a pop-up window appeared on the upper right corner, asking me to dock it but none of the buttons responded to my clicks.
- (2020-03-30) shunli zhou: 很好用，操作简单方便，够用！
- (2020-03-16) HALUK: Totally garbage, You cant do anything without buyuing premium.
- (2020-03-12) Chip VonBurg: Wow, this was so fast and easy to setup and use. Very impressive!
- (2020-02-28) Matt Williams: Works beautifully. I watched the instruction videos, tinkered around, and got it to pull what I needed. Works reliably. Scrapped 5000+ records from a website. Took over 3 hours, but the data was perfect.
- (2018-01-18, v:0.3.5) Johann Liebenberg: selectors
when creating new selector i only see the root each time
- (2018-01-13, v:0.3.5) No data scraped yet.
It can't scrap any data though I hadn't make any mistake.After it stop scraping, it just tell me "no data scraped yet".
- (2018-01-09, v:0.3.5) Mladen Saulić: Scraping AJAX
How to scrape infinite scrolling - AJAX website? I couldn't find any tutorial? Thanks
- (2018-01-09, v:0.3.5) Александр Пархоменко: 0.3.4 - 0.3.5
- (2018-01-03, v:0.3.3) Pieter Boven: No longer works
Extension no longer works in 3.3.3. Sitemaps are visible but they are empty and it's not possible to access any Webscraper menu options.
- (2018-01-03, v:0.3.3) Hubb UK: Product not working
Product does not work at all since new update i keep reading about please get this fixed
- (2018-01-03, v:0.3.3) Not working since last update
Just to add to the chorus of complaining users, the latest update has broken the product. Here's hoping it's fixed/reverted soon..?
- (2017-12-31, v:0.3.3) Stuny Tnin: Scrape preview not working
Since the last update the plugin isn't working properly, please revert the changes as many others have requested, until you sort it out.
- (2017-12-29, v:0.3.3) Taro: About pop up window
When the scrape's window is updated, it will be displayed in the forefront.It is very disturbing.I use chrome & windows10.
- (2017-12-29, v:0.3.3) 乔小毒: suddenly changed to "no data scraped yet"!
Yesterday I use all my sitemaps good. And suddenly when I ran all my old sitemap scrap, they all at last tell me "No data scraped yet." And no matter what website I alwayse got this. I use Chrome 63.0.3239.84 And I have tried restart my Chrome and my MAC, it's all not works. Pls help me! Thank you very much!
- (2017-12-28, v:0.3.3) Brandon Osborn: Import list of starting URLs
I have a list of URLs (5000+) I want to scrape but cannot do this as a range as the numbering is not logical and would take 23 days. Does this support importing a list of starting URLs vs. creating them manually one by one? Thanks, Brandon