Displays the current, next and following FPCs on https://scratch.mit.edu/
This extension is now fully open-source on GitHub! https://github.com/chooper100/fpc-notifier --- Looking to get your projects curated on the home page of https://scratch.mit.edu/? Tired of asking curators to look at your project, only to hear “Sorry, but I have chosen all my projects”? Constantly updated by a dedicated team of scratchers you can trust, we aim to provide you the latest up-to-date information on the current, next and following front page curators, so when you come to suggest your projects to be curated, the answer will be “Awesome project! I’ll curate this!” So what are you waiting for? Download this extension and get curated now! Scratch is developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten Group at the MIT Media Lab. See http://scratch.mit.edu
- (2017-11-15) Studio 2: Amazing tool! It's amazing to see such creativity and talent in the Scratch community. I highly recommend this app and it is a great idea!
- (2016-12-26) Andrew Rodebaugh: I use this extension all the time! Cannot wait for more updates!
- (2016-03-07) Thomas S: This is amazing! Could you add it for desktop or maybe a windows 8 app? Plus, the info's wrong. ellielocks is the current FPC. Is the script on the website ran off TNC's studio or about me? That may be a bit better.
- (2016-02-11) Ethan: YES! Love it! Thanks for making this @TheNextCurator
- (2016-01-09) No: Nice! I like this extension! - iplaycames
- (2015-12-20) Hamish752 from Scratch: This is awesome, and works great! Good job on the extension Chooper! :)
- (2015-12-10) OnlySuper: ITS AMAZING! GREAT JOB CHOPPER! -SuperScratch-
- (2015-12-06) Mundo: Excellent! XD
- (2015-12-06) MundoFinky Scratcher: AWESOME