New tab extension that provides tools for front-end developers
DevTab replaces your new tab with a personalized, front-end developer focused home page to cater all your needs. --- FEATURES --- - Greeting based on local time of day with (username personalization) - Pomodoro timer to optimize productivity - Various backgrounds to view a beautiful image on each new tab - Quicklinks to access frequently visited sites - Sticky notes to store reminders, lists, etc. - Color picker to access HEX, RGB, HSL color codes - HTML/CSS code validators - Page speed insights to test your website's performance - Newsfeed with various article sources - Settings for user customization/personalization --- UPDATES --- - Settings includes updates - Sticky notes are re-sizable - Timer has input option --- BUG FIXES --- - Quicklinks flicker - Scroll on Mozilla pages - Sticky note re-size icon above other elements - Timer persists when out of focus --- HELP/SUGGESTIONS & CONTACT --- GitHub: https://github.com/chingu-coders/Voyage2-Turtles-02 Email: [email protected]
- (2018-03-09) Nicholas Vaughn: Thanks for the extension. REALLY needs its own volume control though or just lower the default volume haha the beep is a bit obnoxious and loud. I've had to lower system volume to almost nothing (6%), to compensate in order to hear anything else I need individual volume extensions that increase their volume above 100%. No one else is having this issue? Btw I can't seem to target this extension's volume with individual volume extension (Volume Master). Also future idea Pomodoro conditioned his 'flow' with a different sound when the break was ended. Maybe this could be a future feature. Keep up the good work!
- (2017-12-08) Hamza Ben Cheikh: the pomodoro is really a great feature
- (2017-12-08) Jean-Cédric Huet: Really useful and also beautiful piece.
- (2017-11-19) Genius Alchemist: This is great! I love it! I only know basic js so I can't contribute to this project but thank you so much for this great extension.
- (2017-11-18) Jeff B: I contributed to this open source project and I love it so much that I use it every day!
- (2019-08-16, v:1.1.4) David Goodwin: Github repo
I've noticed that the repo for this project is gone, do you have another location where the code lives?
- (2017-12-12, v:1.1.0) Joshua Schoenfeld: On the moz docs it keeps the page from scrolling
Here's the error message I get in the console. ``` colorpicker.js:21 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getBoundingClientRect' of null at colorpicker.js:21 at colorpicker.js:112 (anonymous) @ colorpicker.js:21 (anonymous) @ colorpicker.js:112 ``` idk why it's doing this on only this site, seeing how it should only be affecting the newTab page.