Automated LinkedIn sourcing for PCRecruiter
PCRecruiter integration with LinkedIn. LinkMatch Chrome extension automatically shows which LinkedIn profiles are in your PCRecruiter database. That way you don't have to manually check it for yourself, which makes it easier to connect with new candidates right away. You can also view and edit the profile info of the existed candidates right in the LinkedIn. Versions history: 3.40 -- bug fixing 3.30 -- LinkMatch now works in LinkedIn groups -- a lot of bugfixes and improvements 3.22 -- attaching linkedin picture from LinkedIn profile view -- a lot of stability improvements and bug fixes 3.0 -- a log of bug fixes and stability improvements 2.10 -- switched to a new core technology which is much more stable -- a lot of bug fixes 1.70 -- UI improvements -- matching improvements improvements 1.60 -- bug fixes 1.55 -- couple of bug fixes. 1.50 -- improved matching algorithm 1.40 -- improved matching algorithm 1.30 -- fix for displaying custom fields 1.15 -- improved matching algorithm By installing this Chrome Extension you agree to the Terms of Service - linkmatch.net/terms ----- Browser permissions description for compliance with Chrome WebStore policies: - https://*.linkedin.com/* - to be able to make requests to linkedin.com - https://*.xing.com/* - to be able to make requests to xing - *://*.pcrecruiter.net/* - to be able to make requests to PCRecruiter API - https://*.linkmatch.net/* - API calls to LinkMatch(application server)
- (2020-02-17) Don Lowry: Had to go without LinkMatch while I was using a different ATS; really missed it!
- (2017-09-26) Peter Wagner: Simple, elegant tool that shows whether people on LI are already in your database. Super useful.
- (2017-03-09) Chris Kious: Amazing connection back to the data in my PCR database. I can view and modify name records from PCR, while remaining in LinkedIn. Unbelievable.
- (2017-02-23) Maksym Kutyshenko: Nice job guys!
- (2017-02-16, v:1.37) Lisa Loguidice: Signing Up
How do I sign up for your service? There isn't a quick link or any registration info.
- (2017-02-02, v:1.12) Grice Whiteley: error
error logging in to try this for PCR. "3 scale keys required" also your video for the app on Chrome store shows $19.99 for a year, but other places on your webs site show $5.99 per MONTH.