LinkedIn automation software to find leads and engage with prospects.
About Dux-Soup: https://www.dux-soup.com Dux-Soup makes it easy to find, attract and engage with prospects on LinkedIn. It is a browser plug-in which works with Google Chrome and it will become your virtual assistant on LinkedIn - saving you hours of manual data entry when it comes to tracking all the prospects you interact with. Dux-Soup will give you leads in a lot less time. It keeps track of every single profile you visit and allows you to make notes directly on the profile pages which are saved. Dux-Soup also includes the ability to auto-visit profiles of LinkedIn users based on Google or LinkedIn searches. The profile you are viewing will then usually view your profile and perhaps connect. For more information: • Website: https://www.dux-soup.com • Support site: https://support.dux-soup.com • Dux-Soup YouTube channel: https://channel.dux-soup.com • Blog: https://blog.dux-soup.com • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DuxQuack/ • Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/duxsoup/ Recognized as having the best customer support on the web via live chat support, responsive email and 1-on-1 support calls. Any questions or things you'd like to see, email The Dux on [email protected] You can also follow and contact us over Facebook (Dux-Soup) or Twitter @DuxQuack. Happy prospecting! If you like our product please leave a happy review on the Chrome Store. Thanks, Team Dux-Soup.
- (2023-03-09) Allie Floyd: Works very well for us to generate leads, and their customer support (we spoke with Betul C.) was excellent -- Betul went to the trouble to mock up a few different scenarios for pricing to help us get a full picture of what plan would best suit our needs.
- (2023-03-07) Riya Beriwala: Works perfectly and the support from their customer service is very fast and helpful. Their response are prompt with the perfect solution.
- (2023-01-24) Matsoudo: Un outil efficace, peut-être un peu trop, veillez à bien régler le bot en mode lent et de sorte à ce qu'il ne tourne pas H24 et vous devriez éviter à ce moment-là tout risque d'avertissement ou de ban de LinkedIn.
- (2023-01-18) Dylan Vosloo: Dux-Soup is honestly one amazing tool. The automation is really next level Tech and the way it just streamlines my work is really great. The support, absolutely fantastic. They really have a great customer service business and that is what is so important. They care about their client. Thank you to the Dux-Soup team for this tool . My prospects gave grown over 1200% in just one month.
- (2022-10-12) Danté Coopman: Great!
- (2022-09-20) Holger Steinhauer: The tool is very helpful and the support sets new standards.
- (2022-09-16) Mike Kelly: I only started using Dux-Soup today but the response from the support team has been brilliant. Fast friendly and super efficient.
- (2022-09-13) Chantal Pierrat: Love my Dux-Soup, and the support has been highly responsive if only through email. It's taken my linkedin communications to the next level for sure!
- (2022-08-08) Alexey Makhrov: If conflicts with other chrome extensions working on the same page (by actively deleting their iframes). I have to chose which extensions I want activated on the page at any given time, which is super frustrating.
- (2022-08-08) Susan Law: Just started using it, and now my LinkedIn automatically opens and closes constantly. Also it makes LinkedIn very very slow, just typing a message to someone takes 5 times the amount of time it used to. Anyone else have these problems? Not yet finding it user friendly despite watching hours of videos..
- (2022-08-04) Mark Stephen Ladica: Dux-Soup Customer Service is amazing! Gin and Domi always give the proper information for me to learn the features of Dux-Soup and assist me on how to run my drip campaign slowly but surely and not being limited by LinkedIn every week. The tool works smoothly and it helps me a lot to search my target audience. Automated messages and follow-ups features are amazing to use.
- (2022-08-03) Carla Coll: Vlada K. is amazing! She helped me set up Dux Soup from scratch and now I can track all the info and have the campaigns up and running! So much better than my Hubspot account manager and the company we're paying to help us set up the CRM lol. I am obsessed with these tool and how easy it is to use =)
- (2022-06-08) Hannah Carney: Dux-soup is a fantastic tool, I'm really loving it and have launched two campaigns already! Big shout out to the Dux-soup support team who reply so quickly and really try to understand any issues you run into.
- (2022-04-27) Abigail Rivera: Amazing App!!! Changed my volume of recruiting. I am able to reach out to hundreds of candidates on LinkedIN and have only being using it for a few days with many responses. You can create automated campaigns that the program will run on its own while you continue to work. LOVE THIS APP>.
- (2022-03-17) Ignas Peciura: Great customer support!
- (2022-02-18) Kaspar Wohnlich: Not only a great product but als a great team with an amazing service and probably the fastest response service ever. Thank you
- (2022-02-08) Laura Chambers: Awful to use. Crashes every time I use it. Forces me to turn off all extensions and clear my history browser in order for it to work. NOT RECOMMENDED.
- (2022-02-07) Callum Batten: Amazing customer service, very quick response rate.
- (2022-02-01) Chan Park: Awesome products and great support, we're in good hands!
- (2022-01-25) Mike Gearin: Great extension! Opened up avenues to potential clients I could not previously reach so readily and effectively. Runs like a champ with little or no help.
- (2022-01-07) Allen Robinson: Product is great and the support is better. Very helpful and got the job done in minutes.
- (2022-01-06) Swinburne Charles: Does as advertised. Wonderful product!
- (2021-12-16) RK: Mooie tool!
- (2021-12-01) Gerardo San Jose: Awesome product! Customer service is A1. Highly recommend.
- (2021-11-19) Build A Kick Ass Company LinkedIn: Great tool and wonderful customer service!
- (2021-11-16) Edwin S. Lopez: The support team help me to solve a problem in a few hours, I was trying to solving alone for a 2 weeks!
- (2021-10-15) John Vermaak: To be honest, Duxsoup was awesome but lately its been having major issues. Every time you start the dux there is an issue, it stops automatically, and I have to delete and reinstall it every day. Service from the company is very poor when you ask them for help. Always so many instructions to follow but all leads to the same place. Nowhere. I am using it but will probably look for an alternative soon. Yes it does generate loads of leads, but its annoying at the same time
- (2021-08-17) Chris Cranston: Excellent support!
- (2021-07-29) Ognjen Drinic: Very helpful tool. Like it a lot!
- (2021-06-17) Ari: Great customer support and product!
- (2021-06-15) Paweł N: lots of bugs; sort of works but messes with the conctacts and campaigns at the same time; 1 extra * for responsive support
- (2021-06-15) Dave VerSluis: Works good once you get the hang of it. Support is very fast and spot-on.
- (2021-04-19) Bart Gilles: I'm a Growth Hacking and Marketing Intelligence Heavy Weight World Champion killer-expert, undefeated since 1997... Dux Soup IS (and I test everything, permanently) the best tool in its class, on every aspect, and from far. It's copied, parasitized, url-squatted, critized by loosers : don't hesitate, it's worth the Pro plan. I think the Turbo plan is a good idea, but not matured enough (but could become hugely powerfull). The problem is that Dux is so performing that too much people use it yet : the question is how Lkdn did not kill them yet ?...
- (2021-03-03) Chloe Warnock: This was a great tool! It help me so much figuring out starting a lead generation funnel from LI. I am really excite to explore even higher tiers because I have enjoyed pro so much and found it profitable!
- (2021-02-19) Andy Zaayenga: I've been using Dux-Soup Pro since 2015. They are an essential tool for me and my business. I keep discovering new ways to use it with tremendous returns. Their customer service is incredible - quick responses and straight answers. Dux-Soup does a phenomenal job keeping up with the constant LinkedIn changes. A Winner and they make you a Winner too!
- (2021-01-27) Christopher Smith: Love the product - support is outstanding....
- (2020-12-29) Stephen Elorza: Great app. Support really helpful
- (2020-10-15) Beth Baxter: As a tool it works really smoothly and is easy to download and start using. The tutorials, facebook groups and support really help me use it to its full potential (and understand the tricks of how to improve output). A really low price point too. Thumbs up to anyone that needs more leads.
- (2020-09-03) Keith Bohlen: I had my doubts at first as with any SaaS...and started with a trial, which frankly, is highly limited, but lets you see the potential. After seeing the potential, I upgraded on day 1 for a 7 day trial of the 'turbo plan', and immediately see the value of having the turbo plan.and plan on upgrading to an annual plan asap. I can't recommend this service more highly to anyone trying to build momentum with lead gen on LI... I highly recommend you get sales navigator and make sure you don't send out too many invites and watch the tutorial video before starting, as this will help ensure you're as successful as possible. I even reached out to support on day 1, and got an answer back within minutes! I'm so impressed and really appreciate the team at Dux Soup
- (2020-09-03) Miguel Misa: I can't log in I've tried it several times
- (2020-09-01) Oliver Walsh: Got banned from Linkedin because of this extension. No security - any Linkedin software that is a chrome extension will get flagged by Linkedin and banned :(
- (2020-08-19) Ava Novak: Looked promising when I installed it. Ended up managing it every day and getting no results out of it. It is glitchy and unreliable. Moreover customer support is slow and doesn't help to solve problems. They respond out of courtesy rather than helping you resolve the issue of the app being useless. Waste of money.
- (2020-07-31) Vincent: Rubbish!
- (2020-04-03) Durlav Rijal: Freaking amazing tool if used in the right way. Was really not being too efficient with it and browsing the features until couple of days ago and I am freaking killing it with automation right now. Doni from customer service is amazing and very helpful. Great work guys. AND DON'T MISS THE WEBINARS! It's very helpful.
- (2020-03-30) Andrea Rogers: Excellent customer support. Used the chat to solve an access issue and was walked through the resolution process with easy to follow instructions (and screen shots when necessary) Keep up the great work!
- (2020-02-11) Marie-Caroline Rogister: Great extension and very helpful support! Thank you
- (2019-12-17) Osazuwa Odigie: I have been using Dux-Soup for about a month now and it is working well for me. Messages are being sent out. Easy to use. Great features to help me in marketing on Linkedin in a way is personal but not labor intensive. Extremely helpful, and a must. No red flags for me. I know many others using it as well and it comes highly recommended. What I can say most of all is the customer support is beyond spectacular. They are very responsive. They provide direct and clear answers that address my question or issue. They use screenshots to help guide me also, which is super helpful. They even set up a call for me to get a one on one to clarify a few things I didn't realize. I can't express more in words how appreciative I am of their support team, their patience, their always willing to help approach, and everything else they do. Much thank you's to them. And I recommend their services to anyone. Their service and value is completely worth it. I have the Pro package.
- (2019-10-28) Alex Gurbo: Automated Followups don't work correctly.
- (2019-10-11) Jean-Claude Hedouin: They took two payments for an annual subscription today and not able to resolve the issue, I have been billed $135 twice this morning, for a product that I thought I cancelled my subscription for 6 months ago as the software kept crashing my PC and LinkedIn account, be very careful with this
- (2019-10-01) Iman Fadaei: Saves time and hassle, constantly updated with new features, supported by a friendly and responsive team!
- (2018-05-24, v:5.11.17) Upgraded but cant use its functions
Hi, Ihave just upgraded to the professional version, and it says that the addon is added to chrome.... problem is that when I log onto linkedin and do my search I can only choose the free version tasks. I want to send a message to all my 1. degree contacts in a region using linkedin and dux soup. How do I get started doing this?
- (2018-05-24, v:5.11.17) Fabio S.: unable to use it
i cannot use it anymore it gives me back this error message: "Signing in with this username has been disabled by your administrator." even if i've changed emails, resetted passwords it doesnt work anymore
- (2018-05-21, v:5.11.17) Hangs
When I click on the icon or right click and go to Options, Dux Soup freezes. It was working fine last week.
- (2018-05-17, v:5.11.17) Jeff Jones: Not allowing to connect with others
The area that shows the number of contacts to reach and send a message each day is grey'd out.
- (2018-05-16, v:5.11.17) arno guerin: Proversion access not available
Hi, I've contracted the pro version a month ago and everything went well. But today I tried it again and it seems my Pro access is not available anymore (although I've been charged the 14,99 € a week ago). Thanks for you help Arnaud
- (2018-05-15, v:5.11.15) Natalia Chung Olaguibel: Find Emails
Hola! Como encuentro el mail de los perfiles que estoy buscando en LinkedIn?
- (2018-05-15, v:5.11.15) Sebastian Smeenk: Can't seem to download
Somehow I am not able to download the tool, it only says 'price not available'. Can you help me out, thank you.
- (2018-05-15, v:5.11.15) Anas Asalem: What's the difference?
What's the difference of going Pro here & buying 100 credits on Dux Store?
- (2018-05-12, v:5.11.15) Héctor F.: cancellation
i want to cancel my suscription since is not useful for my this app, i cannot see any information regarding how to stop the monthly charge to my credit card. please let me know what is the process,
- (2018-05-10, v:5.11.15) Kimberly Billings: DuxSoup Extension Not Working
My computer was recently worked on and now my DuxSoup is asking for me to pay again. I'm already a member under the subscription.
- (2018-05-10, v:5.11.15) Purchase
Hi, I was trying to purchase your 14.99 monthly Pro account and it bought 100 connections and pro. Please credit the first purchase back... please credit this purchase 10370910874874185126.bdaf02f1d0424945b6bc34444dd59260 and keep this one 10370910874874185126.5a4ea505a32f4761834e51947c49d636 thank you very much, Josh [email protected] 702-527-0365