Automation Software for LinkedIn lead generation, social selling and LinkedIn auto connect tool
Imagine an autopilot for LinkedIn that allows you to auto connect, send automated LinkedIn messages, auto-endorse skills of your contacts, visit hundreds of profiles a day, get access to your personal CRM page, build campaigns and even create your marketing funnel… Welcome OctopusCRM, the only all-in-one marketing software for LinkedIn. This profile visitor and social selling tool is a perfect solution for sales professionals, marketing experts and recruiters. It’s compatible with Linkedin Free, Sales Navigator, Premium and Recruiter lite accounts. The tool works similar to Linked helper, doux soup and meet leonard, but completely safe for users since it simulates your manual work and makes random delays after each action and has a huge set of features. Here is what you can do with Octopus: ✔️LinkedIn Auto Connect This feature gives you an ability to send personalized connection requests to 2nd and 3rd level connections on LinkedIn automatically. Most LinkedIn automation tools like linmailpro / doux soup / linked helper or even dux soup also provide such feature, but instead of filtering LinkedIn profiles in the search results every single day, you simply send them to your CRM page and work with the list daily. This feature is designed to automate LinkedIn connections and let you enjoy working on this social media site. ✔️ Mass Message The feature is created to automate LinkedIn messages and give you a chance to mass message hundreds of 1st level connection in bulk making the social selling process super simple and fun. ✔️ Profile Visitor The feature opens the profiles of your target audience one by one, so they could see you’ve visited them, then visit you back and eventually engage with you. It's a true linked helper and social lead machine for your business. ✔️ Auto Endorse Everyone wants to have 99+ endorsements of their skills, right? Launch Octopus to automatically endorse skills of your contacts and receive endorsements from them in return. ✔️Create campaigns There are no LinkedIn sales tools that allow to create multiple campaigns and keep multiple audiences separately. With Octopus, you can do that! Due to this feature, sales prospecting becomes smart and result oriented. ✔️ Build your own marketing funnel This feature might be a pure gold and linked helper for you if you use it right. It transforms the tool into a real autopilot for LinkedIn allowing you to create a sequence of automated actions and get incredible results. - Listen to what our customers say - # This LinkedIn auto connect software is #1 for us. We’ve managed to grow our network from 0 to 1000 connections within a month and spent 10 minutes a day only. Fantastic autopilot for LinkedIn # # I remember using linkr, skrapp and saleslift, but did not manage to find them on chrome. Installed Octopus as an alternative and did not regret. Great LinkedIn lead generation software # # When I heard about the linkeddominator alternative (the tool I used before), I tried it out without the slightest hesitation and was pleasantly surprised. Even though, it does not work as a linkedin export tool, it combines features of elink pro, searchquant, linmailpro and some buffer LinkedIn software...cannot recall the name. Very cool! # LinkedIn sales tools (not just a linkedin auto connect tools and profile skrapp) has significantly evolved and we truly hope you’ll be able to skyrocket your business using our linkedin lead generation tool. And do not forget to rate us if you love the software :) Get in touch Website: octopuscrm.io Email: [email protected]
- (2020-04-05) Strafes Corp: Excelent software for automate the sales process through LinkedIn
- (2020-04-02) Karlo Krznarić: Good software at a price better than the competitors with very reliable customer support. I recommend it!
- (2020-03-31) Jonathan.Allen.Phillips Phillips: I love Octopus! It took me some time to really understand the interface and how the connections work in funnels but, once I figured it all out, it cut my LinkedIn time by 90%.
- (2020-03-29) Romain: Merci de supprimer mon compte !
- (2020-03-26) Martin Mlčoch: very helpful that I can update names of the customer in CRM. In Czech language you have to do so - thx.to this bulk messages don't seems like from a robot :)
- (2020-03-13) Bill Campbell: So far so good.....GREAT software saves me at least an hour a day
- (2020-03-11) Camilo Hernandez: The interface is very intuitive, therefore is very easy to use and understand. When combined with the correct tools like sales navigator, can bring great results in short time.
- (2020-03-06) Tania Yunes: Super heplful! Made my life so much simpler!
- (2020-03-05) Amir Rubinstein: Great Product, Great Service
- (2020-03-03) Dwight Ringdahl: Great app for helping you grow your networks on LinkedIn - Love the visit pages feature, as people see you visited and then request a connection from you. I am surprised how many ligit connections it is adding on a daily basis - Well worth the price as there is more bang per buck than any normal ad types for focused marketing.
- (2020-02-27) Byron Zaner: Octopus is a great app. It does what it is promoted as doing. The only downside is, as in a lot of cases with apps, there is no person with whom to have a conversation. The support is good but, for those who ask a lot of questions, it would be better with one-on-one support.
- (2020-02-26) Eric Mader: Took a bit to understand, but once I got the hang of it, it really is quite powerful. Good stuff
- (2020-02-25) Juan Carlos Gonzalez: Simple and powerful tools. Saves me plenty of time. I would like to see more CRM features soon so I can ditch the "other" CRM tool that I need to followup Octupus' leads ;)
- (2020-02-25) Boris Leveque: Easy to use after wtaching tutorial video and the reactive support of Octopus team
- (2020-02-20) Rodolfo Garcia: Really good !!!!
- (2020-02-18) David Castello: Wonderful application. Using in 4 different accounts and so far we are getting great results. They have also a really good support.
- (2020-02-13) Andrew Burgess: Great product
- (2020-02-08) Lee Graham: I was using another LinkedIn Automation tool costing me $600/year before I came across Octopus. During the trial I realised Octupus was easier to worked with and had a few more features compared to the other software I was using, such as the CRM - I though this was a very good way to save leads, better than downloading leads as a csv file. What persuaded me to go with Octopus was the fact it was going to have all the features I had in the other software and better one in Octopus and I was going to save $500 in the first year, that was a deal I could not pass up!
- (2020-01-31) Joachim van Erps: It just works.
- (2020-01-28) Grow Rich Book: The App does exactly what it says on the tin, i found the team to be very helpful and quick to responde, i honestly dont see how i will ever be able to function on LinkedIn without it.
- (2020-01-20) Stefan Meadley: As a sales person within a small company I was spending a huge amount of time in LinkedIn trying to connect and build brand awareness, a very time consuming process. Octopus has allowed me to speed this up significantly but still allowing to maintain control and do it respectfully. A little bit of effort at the start to get used to it but now I am excited to see what else I can do with it. Worth the investment if used correctly.
- (2020-01-18) Christina B: This is a very helpful tool and after only one week has significantly increased my followers and engagement.
- (2019-12-27) Alan Kerlidou: Wanna 10x your social capital? Use this.
- (2019-12-13) Laurent Peythieux: Simple et efficace !
- (2019-12-04) Lisandro Lopez Taipio: Great extension! It does what it says. Very helpfull to grow your linkedin netwrok and reach potential leads.
- (2020-03-30, v:3.5.102) robin singh: use of the software
unable to load your software
- (2020-03-28, v:3.5.102) Les Dunaway: Confirmation email
I installed and entered my email and I've never gotten the conf email - and NO, it's not in spam
- (2020-02-27, v:3.5.98) Bill Campbell: Not working at all .........Wasted hours trying to get in
Not working at all .........Wasted hours trying to get in We all have wasted time
- (2020-02-05, v:3.5.96) Chris Estey: signing up
Can't get to any page that allows me to sign up I pushed the "free trial" and even signed in on the 24.99 unlimited.... no go... i read the comments and tried to do the same but still didn't work
- (2020-01-28, v:3.5.96) SSMPSI EXPERT: HOW I CAN MAKE ACCOUNT
I WAS REDIRECT ON CHROME GOOGLE TO ADD EXTENSION. AND THAT IT. SO UNUSEFULL
- (2019-12-17, v:3.5.83) John Lawrence: Christmas discount
How do I pay for a subscription when I am in the free trial?
- (2019-12-12, v:3.5.82) Marta Bazarot: pc switch off
Does Octopus works with the pc switch off ?
- (2019-09-05, v:3.5.45) Mohamed Ahmed: doesn't work for me
Hi I managed to get the app working for me during the trial period but now, the app won't collect contacts for connections and the ones I already connected the app won't let me connect with or delete them. There's a software issue with this app and I'd appreciate some help asap.. I'm not getting my money's worth so far...
- (2019-08-20, v:3.5.36) tremayne murphy: Need to upgrade.....ASAP!!!
I want to subscribe as my trial is up, but it will not let me open the crm to do so, can you help ASAP, I do not want to loose the leads i have in various stages of my process. Tremayne Murphy 0426151008
- (2019-08-19, v:3.5.36) Chelli Miller: Display
I am unable to see the CRM and other commands buttons (can't see what they are!) at the bottom of the octopus start screen. In order to get to the CRM I have to send something there since the buttons don't display. I had a terrible time upgrading due this issue and now that I'm a paying subscriber (month to month because of this UX issue) I'll try to work with it until I can find another tool to use. Is there a work around for this display flaw?
- (2019-07-16, v:1.3.27) Grzegorz Dubiński: Invice
Hello, can I get an invoice for tax purposes?
- (2019-06-10, v:1.3.13) Peter van Peborgh-Gooch: I cannot start the free trila
I keep getting a message about kicking in a Chrome extension?
- (2019-06-05, v:1.3.11) Amber Kay: Linkedin violation
I received a message from linkedin that i was violating terms by using this addon. How do i get a refund from the accounts that i paid a year in full for?
- (2019-05-17, v:1.3.8) Darren Moffatt: Cancel subscription
How do I cancel all future payments?
- (2019-04-27, v:1.3.7) David Ho: Does this work with Mac?
Does this work with Mac computers?
- (2019-04-01, v:1.3.3) Arda HELVACILAR: Not working after upgrading
I used Octopus for a week freely than I upgraded my account with the basic plan. Unfortunately I am not able to use the tools that are being offered with the basic plan right now. Can you please support me on this issue? / [email protected]
- (2019-03-05, v:1.2.9) Kirsten Franklin: Question
Can Octopus pull the emails of people who liked your article or post, or is there a way to set it to auto connect with visitor to your profile, article, post? My goal is to drive traffic to my article in LI (versus doing it in click funnels) and be able to capture emails.