Forwards you to pages you've been meaning to visit.
Want to do more than block a website? Have a link you've been meaning to read but keep pushing off? Tired of having folders full of unread bookmarks? Then Page Forwarder is the extension you've been looking for! Page Forwarder actively blocks sites you want to avoid by redirecting you to pages you've been meaning to read. Simply create a black-list of sites and a list of articles/pages/videos you want to read, and Page Forwarder will do the rest! Instead of bookmarking and forgetting, use the quick-add apple on the right of your address bar to save your page for later viewing. I hope you find this tool useful! Feel free to leave comments.
- (2019-05-24) Chandler Broderick: Wanted to use it to redirect the censored 4channel to the full board list at 4chan every time I back out of a safe board. Doesn't do anything. Would greatly appreciate a fix!
- (2015-06-16) Lexus Lumia: It doesn't work well, always add a prefix "chrome-extension://konfglhapbkjaeolpfbkoopmgabenmng/" when redirect a page.
- (2015-04-07) Adrian Granchelli: Super useful! Keeps you from mindlessly scrolling through that same webpage.
- (2015-03-26) Alex Spulber: This is a great idea for an extension and one I haven't seen before. I always find it much too easy to mindlessly browse Facebook or go on Netflix instead of looking at things I actually want/need to look at. Really easy to use and simple interface.
- (2015-04-07, v:1.0.4) Emma Karayiannis: Twitter url
This is an amazing extension. One issue that is huge for me is that I can't get twitter.com to work as a blocked site. I've tried every combination possible. Is this a known bug? www.twitter.com does nothing. Thanks.