Comprehensive protection from online threats such as malicious emails, password theft, malware, ransomware and more.
NOTE: THIS EXTENSION IS INTENDED FOR USERS WHOSE COMPANIES ARE CLIENTS OF PALADIN CYBER. TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT, YOU MUST BE INVITED BY YOUR COMPANY ADMINISTRATOR. Comprehensive protection from online threats such as malicious emails, password theft, malware, ransomware and more. Protect yourself from hacking with Paladin Browser Protection. Paladin Browser Protection is a powerful extension for Chrome browser that incorporates the most comprehensive security features to protect you from hackers and online threats such as malicious emails, password theft, malware, and ransomware and more. --------------------------------- This all in-one extension performs: ★Password management -65% of people use a single password among all applications, so when one login is breached, they all will be. Setup a single sign-on password with our password manager and generate strong passwords for all of your logins. ★Phishing protection - 91% of successful hacking attempts start with phishing emails. With Paladin’s Browser Protection Chrome Extension we protect your inbox (compatible with Gmail and Outlook365) by calling out malicious attempts so you don't get hacked. ★Unsecured WiFi protection - 68% of public and unsecured wifi users fall victim to an attack. We encrypt all your data before it goes to the router, then route it back through our servers, leaving you clear of any danger. ★Website and content filtering - 99% of known threats are blocked by our filter. The filter prevents you from accessing all phishing websites along with other unsafe sites ★Cross-site scripting protection - 50% of websites are affected by XSS vulnerability. A script attack allows a hacker to transfer malicious code right through a normally visited website. We stop them dead in their tracks and report back to Paladin and the authorities to take them down.
- (2018-12-05) Torrence Thomas: I'm too new to the product to be more or less liking it. Give it a few days, and I'll know for sure if this is my solution for 2019 on.
- (2018-07-23) Robert Niimi: I feel safer already
- (2018-06-12) Josh Ag: Does what it says it will unobtrusively. Wish there was a way to see what passwords it has stored though.
- (2018-06-12) Joshua Lasker: Very promising. Comprehensive protection without a hassle? Sign me up! Proud to be an early adopter and excited to share this with the rest of my employees.
- (2018-06-12) Xing Xin: Really simple to get started. Excited that there's an option with everything built into one!