Converts the current tab or link to a popup window
• Popup windows have no tabs, address bar, or bookmarks bar. • Click the toolbar icon to convert the current tab into a Popup window. • Assign a keyboard shortcut at the bottom of chrome://extensions to do the same. • Right Click links to open them in a new Popup window. • No persistent memory footprint.
- (2017-05-31) Rich Otley: Great for those who have many SaaS sessions in their workflow. Simplifies and removes distractions of Chrome overhead (tabs, toolbars, extension icon/notifications, etc.)
- (2018-05-04, v:1.6) Tyler Severson: Popup screen location
Is it possible to make the popup appear in a specific consistent part of the screen in a specifically set size? Like, any time I run the extension, the popup window opens to occupy the right 1/4 of my screen every time, or something like that?
- (2017-11-15, v:1.5) putting it back as a tab
Is there a way to do this?
- (2017-06-13, v:1.5) Rich Otley: Taskbar icon(s) in 2 monitor setup
I've noticed some awkward behavior when moving the Popup'ed app to a different screen (2 monitor setup). On the secondary, the icon in the Taskbar reverts to the Popup icon, rather than the app's/site's icon as it presents in the Taskbar of the primary display. Is this fixable?