Filter feeds, lists and comment sections on all websites at the same time with this universal keyword blocker.
This extension can filter the Facebook news feed, Google News, Reddit, Twitter, Youtube results, Youtube comments, Google Search results, the Amazon store, Craigslist... and everything else, all from one centralized command center. Just click on the icon next to the address bar to set up your blacklisted words. Filter out topics you don't want to hear about, clickbait tropes, and spam all in one go, with configurable options for changing how the extension works on different websites. Added in version 1.2.3: - Wildcard matching is now supported. "*" matches any number of non-whitespace characters, and "?" matches exactly one non-whitespace character. Examples: - - "col*r" matches "color" and "colour". - - "gr?y" matches both "gray" and "grey", but not "gravy" since "?" can only match one character. - - "*?coin" matches "bitcoin" and "dogecoin" but not "coin", since "?" requires at least one character. Added in version 1.2.4: - Fixes issue where entire YouTube page is hidden. Added in version 1.3.0: - Fix for YouTube search results - Support for Chinese characters - Performance improvements
- (2020-01-20) RGTube: This is the extract thing I needed. I was looking for something very specific on YouTube and had to blacklist many YouTube channels to find the right video. I do however want like to suggest a hard-reset button to remove all blacklisted words
- (2019-07-30) Douglas Wardle: This is a great extension. Exactly what I was looking for.
- (2019-04-15) Gröt Havregrynsson: I can't believe how amazing this add-on is. I use this to filter out the entire English language from most places on the internet in order to avoid the stupid and irritating memes, posts, comments and attitudes I'd otherwise be seeing everywhere. It works on Twitter (Twitter's own "keyword mute" function only works on your timeline, not even on searches!), Google, Discord, Tumblr, Archiveofourown, Pillowfort, everywhere! If you want to mute an entire language yourself, just mute all the small often-seen words like "is, am, the, are, won't". I've only come across one problem, and that's that if you're typing in a text field and your message includes words you've blocked, it sometimes hides the text field as soon as you type the word (before you've finished typing and sending your message I mean). When that happens you just pause the add-on until you're done typing and sending the message.
- (2018-11-17) Diego S.: Worked 100%
- (2018-07-31) Serrot Einreb: Finally! Filter that works! No more kardash*ts and likes.
- (2017-12-22) Sheldon Hull: So far it is the only filter that worked in removing offensive youtube comment keyboards. Great job
- (2017-11-18) Hayden Taylor: Great extension! Although, I want to recommend a whitelist that cancels out the blacklist. Also tracking for all caps.
- (2020-05-22, v:1.3.0) 앙그마: Not work korean
100% work English, Awesome program but, Not work Korean word
- (2020-05-17, v:1.3.0) Roger Hernández: Never show hidden content indicators option
Works well as intended, would appreciate an option to not show hidden content indicators on all pages unless "whitelisted", rather than the reverse as it currently works.
- (2020-01-14, v:1.3.0) Eduardo Schurtz: Whitelist
First of all. Thank you for this extension. I'd like to suggest another option: whitelist For example: I want to see only lines in a table that contains a keyword
- (2019-06-28, v:1.2.4) J: Youtube scrolling down to the bottom of the list and loading more videos to a list adds them out of order.
Love this extension but in you tube when you tube auto loads more videos when you scroll down to the bottom of a list they get added to the list of videos but out of order for some reason above the sorted videos or somewhere in the middle. Is there some way to get these videos to show up at the bottom of the list like they should be added instead of somewhere in the middle its hard to track them down after they get put into the mix. Other than that i really enjoy this it would just make it that much more useful. I does work perfectly until you scroll to the bottom of the list where youtube adds more videos.
- (2019-04-26, v:1.2.4) Fang Yuiko: An advice on languages of the filtered key words
Hi, I'm a new user, and I find it really useful. I try using Filter Anything Everywhere to filter some words on the site: https://www.douban.com, it works perfectly on English words. But when the key words are Chinese characters, it does not work. Would you please be so kind to see whether there's anything wrong for this case? Thank you for your time.
- (2019-02-25, v:1.2.4) Clayton Alvarez: Problem with YouTube
In YouTube, if the filtered word is in the first result of videos, the scroll of results is limited, and even i uncheck "filter youtube.com", still continue filtering.
- (2018-11-09, v:1.2.4) Eric Miles: Whitelist Stop filtering on youtube
i unchecked the box on youtube but it still filters it
- (2017-12-22, v:1.2.2) Sheldon Hull: partial keyword
Does this support wor* type syntax? I downloaded a blacklist and it uses few wild cards in it to remove entire sets of words matching. I couldn't find any detail on this is supported. thanks for a helpful extension. Nice to remove crap from youtube comments!