Find out your gas usage before you hit the road with this extension for Google Maps™.
- (2022-05-16) Ranko Rankovic: There are brands missing, there are diesels missing, at least we could get option to manually add fuel MPG etc... also why does it need to be only imperial?!
- (2022-05-11) Chris G: USA only. Thanks for not informing me until AFTER i installed it...
- (2022-01-11) M O: Only has limited vehicles to select from, no facility to add other vehicles with know consumption figures, simply useless.
- (2021-10-30) Sky: It'd be great to have multiple saved vehicles to choose from
- (2021-08-10) Ruth Cherry: Useless - doesn't list my 18 month old car! Not even anything similar, can't use it - end of story!
- (2021-06-08) Zebdiel Muñoz: It looks good. But the price of fuel does not adjust for countries where the sale is by liters, making the cost of the trip incorrect.
- (2020-08-30) William Zhang: It doesn't work. It asked my vehicle year make and model and after saving it brought up a route in St. Francisco I think but there was no cost bar like in the extension overview.
- (2020-07-17) Luis Felipe: Perfect. Helps me calculate gas for those long road trips
- (2020-07-14) N Fortune: It works the first time you set it up but close out Maps, open it again and enter a new destination and the extension doesn't work. You have add your car info each time and save it to work again. Obvious oversights in this simple app...
- (2020-02-22) Dimitry B: This thing if glitched af. After the first time trying to use it, all the buttons stopped working completely.
- (2020-01-27) ReginaT: This extension does not have any diesel vehicles in the list. Please add that.
- (2019-12-27) Rachel McKinley (lifearoundthemap): Does not calculate round-trip or multi-stop routes, which effectively renders is useless to me.
- (2019-10-25) andre1136: Cant select my car, i tried to find a place where i can insert my own values of my car by hand. This option is not included. It would be also a nice feature if you can set a offset to the value so you can make the car configuration more personal. Keep it up maybe i try it again in the future.
- (2019-10-17) Tomáš Hrbek: Good but I live in Europe and my car is not in the list. It could be good when i can change unit to l/100km an ad some manual input for cost of fuel and for car consuption. Thaks
- (2019-09-28) EuroCyclingTrips - Pro Cycling: Only includes North American brand vehicles!
- (2019-08-21) Steve Brock: Does not have choices for many vehicles, and does not allow users to input their own fuel economy averages, so it's totally useless unless your make, year and model is one of the choices available. I expected better from Google.
- (2019-07-08) Ryan Efaw: It would be nice to be able to compare different routes/times in order to compare and maximize fuel efficiency (for example, a longer highway route vs. a shorter city route). Overall not bad, but could use some further development.
- (2019-05-26) David K.: my car is not in the list; please just add the possibility to input average consumption and do not ask for a car type
- (2019-05-14) Canberk: I want to manually add my own fuel consumption values because my vehicle is not listed.
- (2018-07-31) David Garry: Perfect!
- (2018-07-03) Justin Berry-Gowan: Change
- (2018-05-22) This is awesome! Such a useful tool to have. I can now figure out how much to charge my friends who mooch rides off me!
- (2018-05-05) Michael Shi: Great app! Simple to use, and set up is very straightforward