Displays a summary of the text or article on the current page.
Clicking the taskbar button will summarize the current page in a popup. Text is typically reduced to 50-20%, depending on how much valuable information it contains. This summarizer stands out from others by focusing on the writer's choice of words to extract their most important points while filtering out weak arguments, speculation and asides. (Also available for Firefox)
- (2022-06-02) Evan Delgadillo: nice tool
- (2021-01-09) Royce Carroll: Works well but needs some options such as to change the font size of the summary
- (2021-03-13, v:1.7.0) Mike Drilling: Font size
This is a terrific extension that I just started to use. But as others have suggested, some of us old guys have trouble reading the small font. It would be wonderful if we could enlarge it.
- (2020-07-23, v:1.6.6) Wayne Holly: Summary is cut off on right side
Every time I use the extension, the right side of the summary cuts off the end of each line. I thought it might be because my screen zoom is set at 25%, but it does this even with the zoom set to 100%. Any suggestions?
- (2020-07-22, v:1.6.6) Veeresh Devireddy: Custom Text Summary
Instead of full page text, can you give an option to copy-paste some text and then summarize it?