Get a notification when a page finishes loading.
- (2022-01-06) Daniel Tomberlin: I wanted something to notify me when a page is done loading, including newly opened pages, but apparently you have to activate this on a tab FIRST then it works. As it is now, this should be named "Page RE-Load Notifier." If there is something I missed, please let me know and I will adjust rating if it works as expected.
- (2021-02-03) Sergey Lyakh: Simple and useful. Lots of additional functionality COULD be requested, but it's plenty helpful as is.
- (2020-10-10) Mithilesh Singh: Very helpful
- (2020-08-16) Vishwas Gagrani: It's good but does not work right. For example testing on a gmail page it notified many times. And much before the page loads.
- (2020-07-14) Biroo Isutavaan: Not playing sound at all
- (2019-09-29) Warisman Yudhi Syam: Thank you very much for this, this extension helped me a lot for my repetitive task!
- (2019-07-14) Linden May: No option to run the notification beep on all pages... When you select a page for the notification to run, then when you restart your computer itdoes not remember this page and you have to elect it again (by clicking the icon - had to figure that out). Good idea but poor implementation
- (2018-03-24) Bryan Stark: I love this idea, but for whatever reason, it will notify me on the same page multiple times, e.g., it beeps to notify the page loaded, then I glick the notificaion, and it pops up again, i click and again it notifies... I'm guessing some scripts are still loading after the main page loads?
- (2018-01-16) Marco: Very useful and easy to use. Thank you
- (2017-02-06) zachary mcvagh: i love it
- (2016-12-08) James Anderson: works excellently, would be nice to have the option to choose a sound to play to wake me up or call me back to the pc once a page loads, as mentioned in a previous review, its excellent for web development
- (2016-11-17) Joseph Fox: Great for web development on slow sites. Pages can load slowly, but I can get high yield out of my time by knowing when the page finished loading.
- (2016-10-31) Peter Galinskiy: Thank You! You are awesome!=)
- (2020-02-06, v:1.1) Christopher Craine: No visual notif
Hi, I'm on Mac, I do get sound notifications but not the visual ones. Thanks in advance
- (2018-08-01, v:1.1) notifications from particular domain
can I make a notification for pages and subpages from a particular domain? Thank You
- (2018-03-25, v:1.1) Bryan Stark: false beeps
usually it will beep and show the notification before the page completely loads. I'm guessing other backgroud scripts are loading and therefore it falsely notifies that the page is loaded, then when the other scripts load it beeps again. Is there a work around for this?