Hide page elements, images and iframes
It is a simple web page element hiding tool. It can: - Hide/Show page elements, images and iframes; - Edit filter rules to get desired element; - Hide images or iframes from the list.
- (2021-03-22) Nikolay Petrob: Working well. One of best.
- (2020-11-07) Minh Huy: Good job men
- (2018-04-09) DerFabi: does nothing.... really nothing
- (2018-02-23) Ben Jones: Prompts me to sign in to Chrome upon every page load. I don't want to sign in, so I'm uninstalling it. I haven't tested any other functionality, though the screenshot looks good.
- (2017-05-27) Mugen_ZZ: Caused Google Chrome to constantly ask me to sign in. Even though already signed in.
- (2016-03-07) What is Life: Why does this need to know someone's google ID??? function GetUserId() needs to go! Other than that, it hides things after the page is loaded. Doesn't get nags for having adblock on. Easy to add things to block.
- (2015-12-09) Taliyah Mayberry: Does not work at all.
- (2014-10-19) Michael Xz: I really love this extension. I'm using it mostly to get rid of "please turn off your ad-blocker" type "ads" on sites. Is there any way to make it block before displaying? On my browser it shows the blocked element then hides it. Instead of blocking it immediately.
- (2013-09-14) Faust ua: Like it!
- (2018-04-14, v:2.1.9) S47: blocked on instagram
does not work on instagram
- (2016-03-07, v:2.1.9) What is Life: forces tab open to set up chrome
When the extension is enabled on chrome that has no account logged in, a tab is opened upon each new page load. It is to set up google chrome and and that new tab is made active. The problem tab does not occur when extension is disabled.