Simple way to change request parameters.
What's news on 1.0.6 version: - Disabled on OPTIONS requests What's news on 1.0.5 version: - Now you can create a Regex to include URLs. What's news on 1.0.4 version: - Minors bug fix on options page. * You can add more then one parameter. Only GET, Sorry :( * You can inform a Regex (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_expression) to exclude or include a URL from extension behavior. * You can use shortcuts on options page. :D * Intercept and add a GET param to all http(s) request.
- (2016-12-20) Katriana de Paula: Great
- (2015-07-21) Mary Strodl: This is perfect! I wanted to add an affiliate code to every amazon page I opened. I succeeded! This was exactly what I had wanted! I give a 100/10!
- (2015-07-15) Gabriel Araujo: Loved It
- (2015-05-20) Bobby Roeder: Exactly what I was looking for to append a get parameter to every url I visit.
- (2015-01-21) Guilherme Campos: Very good!
- (2017-06-11, v:1.0.5) Josh Koberstein: Options Requests
Please disable adding query parameters to OPTIONS requests.
- (2015-07-04, v:1.0.4) Mary Strodl: Regex Inclusion
Could you add support for including only pages on a specific server (i.e. add amazon affiliate links only to amazon.com sites)