This extension re-names gmail tabs.
This extension allows you to re-name the tabs in your Gmail inbox. As long as this extension is up and running in Chrome, your inputted tab names will be as well. To use Tab Renamer, follow these simple steps: 1. Load the extension into chrome, making sure its icon is visible at the top right 2. If already open, refresh Gmail. Otherwise, open Gmail in a tab. 3. With the Gmail tab open on your screen, click on the Tab Renamer icon at the top right of Chrome, and enter your input. 4. Click submit and you're done! Now as long as the Tab Renamer extension is active in Chrome, your chosen tabs will exist! (If you click on the popup and nothing appears, give it a few seconds and try clicking on it again)
- (2018-06-30) Shannon Richey: Would be great if it worked. Same as other reviewer, mine just comes up saying SUBMIT with no editing option. Please google make tab editing an option without extentions!
- (2018-02-26) Lelanie Watson: doesn't work
- (2017-05-24) Rich Lewis: Doesn't work. Just comes up with an option to "submit", which doesn't say what it does, nor does it have any effect when you press it
- (2016-04-16) Mateusz Blommaert: Does not work!
- (2015-06-28) Esteban Sanbora: Fantastic ! and very Awesome =)
- (2013-10-24) Jon Boyer: this is awesome!
- (2015-10-02, v:4.0) Robert Tom: not functional
As with another user, this is not working for me either. The extension says only "Tab Renamer for Gmail" and a "Submit" button. But nothing happens. No field for entering input.
- (2015-09-26, v:4.0) not working for me
This isn't working for me, I did all you said, refreshed Gmail and all that, but when I click the extension all it says is "Tab Renamer for Gmail TM" and Submit button, no options to rename tabs.
- (2013-11-13, v:4.0) Anna Brożyna: Languages support
It seems to be working only with english, as I tried to use it with polish gmail it fails.