makes all letters lowercase
a simple extension that makes all the letters on the net lowercase, for those who don’t like feeling like they’re being yelled at or simply like the chill aesthetic. please note that no caps will not work on images but will work on every other piece of text—this may cause problems, for which i can’t be held responsible.
- (2019-09-19) chloe: works really well! definitely makes the overall layout of EVERYTHING online a lot better!
- (2017-03-20) noob hacker: I won't fall into click bait anymore
- (2016-09-07) Ljubica Gavrilovska: this works great and is super helpful! wish i could customize it so that it wouldn't affect passwords, as it makes it difficult to log in that way. but otherwise it's great! thanks!
- (2016-08-17) 山内貴実子: great extension, but it also makes things that i'm typing in into lowercase. if i accidentally hit the caps lock button i wont notice!
- (2016-05-21) Dominique Beez: No more ADHD titles on the internet 5/5
- (2016-05-20) C appuccino: it's whatever
- (2016-04-24) E. Vickers: it's a nice enough extension and i like it, but i think it should be easier to temporarily disable it in case you need to see something case sensitive
- (2015-10-26) 10/10
- (2015-09-21) Pier Paolo Zus: Sarebbe ottimo se si potesse scegliere in quali pagine attivarlo e in quali no... Sicuramente da 5 stelle se fosse disponibile quella modalità!
- (2015-09-15) Laia Tobin: i can't delete it
- (2015-07-03) Oisin Anderson: this is great! im autistic and have a hard time reading capital letters. i dont have to worry about that anymore! definitely makes processing easier.
- (2015-03-24) CiderDivider: works wonderfully! added it a long time ago and it's made browsing much more enjoyable. wish it had a feature for filtering which sites you use it on! it's not difficult to turn an extension on-and-off but when you've got multiple tabs, it can be a bit of a hassle. for example, i prefer having this extension on when i'm on social media, but i need to turn it off when i'm responding to emails.
- (2014-11-16) Sarah Fernandez: I absolutely adore this app! Everything is so much easier to read now!
- (2014-11-06) milk stare: an wonderful extension, however it isn't functional in youtube comments and on some other google features. otherwise perfect!
- (2014-10-23) Alex Teague: very helpful, thank you :-)
- (2014-10-23) Dave Steinharter: perfect! i too, am triggered by correct capitalization to indicate proper nouns. it's probably related to my self-diagnosed ptsd that i got from english class in 7th grade that one time when someone said my headmates weren't real and i was crazy.
- (2014-10-22) Ayden Eilmus: caps are a thing of the past. this is 2014, there's no stopping progress, we know what the future looks like and it's in lowercase.
- (2017-02-14, v:1.1.0) Yao Liu: small-caps
Would it be possible to add an option for Sᴍᴀʟʟ Cᴀᴘs? For words that are ALL CAPS, make all the letters after the initial one smaller but leave other caps intact.
- (2015-11-18, v:1.1.0) Mia Williams: halp
ttttttttttt i cangt un dunload isyt
- (2015-08-12, v:1.1.0) wouter bolsterlee: Please add a button
Having a button for this extension to simply toggle between actice/inactive would be great. This extension is nice, but not 100% of the time. Going through the extensions settings in Chrome is too much hassle.
- (2015-06-12, v:1.1.0) Kayleigh Glenn: Options for websites
I've been thinking that this could use some way for users to whitelist domains that they want to be able to view caps on, or to have a button so disabling it for specific sites might be nice, because i love this button, until it comes time to do professional things on my browser, like sending emails, writing essays, and similar activities. Just a thought I've had.
- (2014-11-20, v:1.1.0) oli g: Disable?
Hello, I was wondering how to disable this for a while without deleting it, if that's possible? If not, could you please tell me how to delete it? It just gets annoying having this all the time- sometimes i need capitals!
- (2014-11-09, v:1.0.0) Hannah Waitulionis: oops
how do i delete this?