Updated stock fetch
2/26/20: The API we're using is erroring out, currently working on it. Sorry for the delay. 10/1/19: updated stock fetching so you can add stocks again! 6/17/19: API bit the dust. I found a way around it, but it looks like free options are going away.... any angel investors? :) 1/24/2019: Added sorting and a new color scheme. 1/17/2019: After Robinhood API betrayed us and stopped allowing public use of their API... we had to find a new one! IEXtrading swooped in and saved us. Coming soon is being able to reorder the stocks. Hey how about I throw in charts too? Everyone loves a good pie... chart. I have seen a lot of extensions for looking at the stock market that just don't work. Some work but are too complicated and do too much for a casual user. This is my solution to that. Artwork: Caity: www.imcaity.com API: IEXtrading
- (2021-08-16) Spencer Sharp: Love it, exactly what I was looking for. Simple and lightweight, one click and I can see what the stocks in my portfolio are doing, rather than having to go to my brokerage or some website.
- (2021-01-28) Torn Ion.: works fine. It will be nice if it could be permanently pop-up fixed below or above the window, to see in real-time the prices.
- (2020-09-25) Moulaali Shaik: Great Addon. simple and yet effective. One FR: Can you please add support for market indexes as well : nasdaq, s&p 500, dow ?
- (2019-11-28) C. C.: Seems very simple. any chance you can add the Canadian stock market? For instance XXX.TO XXX.V thanks a bunch!
- (2019-08-22) Jonathan Bright: Popular US stocks are not listed. DIS (Disney), AAPL (Apple), etc. ... not sure how this is useful.
- (2019-03-05) Nir Melamoud: Love it, !!! old: Feature request: add click on a symbol to go to google finance for that symbol, like in stockly extension - thanks for adding / fixing it!!! new: can you allow manually deciding on the order of the stocks ?
- (2019-02-28) Kate Brennan: It doesn't support 3 of my 5 stocks I own....if it did, I would give it a 5 star rating... sadly, I'll probably delete unless they get added.
- (2018-06-18) Stuart Valentine: Enter the symbol, hit add. Simple fast and easy. Perfect for watching stocks and ETFs during the day... it updates upon opening. Will be waiting for the ability to drag and drop entries. With so many of the Chrome stock extensions no longer working, this is a rare find. Nice job. Update - been using the app quite a bit and like it. Above, I was referring to the ability rearrange the entries other than alphabetically, and not a conventional sort function .
- (2018-05-22) Bill Power: Clean and easy!
- (2018-05-21) Michael Ruben: Works just as it should! Simple, yet to the point. This guy can make extensions!