Privacy, simplified. Protect your data as you search and browse. ***Permissions are to block hidden trackers lurking everywhere.***
- (2020-07-04) Alain Conny: Duckduckgo est un excellent moteur de recherche, je l'utilise depuis plusieurs années et je le recommande en particulier pour le fait qu'il ne traque pas les utilisateurs.
- (2020-07-03) Ak Jat: best search engine then chrome please make a browser of it for windows
- (2020-07-02) Juan Camilo Lopez Castaño: Llevo utilizando esta herramienta así como el navegador desde hace mucho, y no puedo hacer más que agradecer por el excelente trabajo ^^
- (2020-07-02) Maxo Gamer: Elimina los accesos directos, eso es lo único malo
- (2020-06-28) Martyna Opiła: Ocena po kilku miesiącach użytkowania. Praktycznie każde wyszukiwanie wykraczające poza jakieś podstawowe słowa klucze zmuszały mnie do użycia google. Duckduck nie potrafiło mi nawet wyświetlić żadnych wiadomości sprzed roku na temat całkiem znanej sprawy. Nie neguję, że chroni moją prywatność i pewnie po angielsku działa lepiej, ale niestety jako wyszukiwarka jest dla mnie bezużyteczna.
- (2020-06-26) Takchawee Little Sky: I have had DuckDuckGo since their inception.I use with HTTPS everywhere and have a lot less clean up to worry about as the Dax keeps most cookies off.
- (2020-06-26) Caio Frasson: It is awesome! Doing everything it does, without leaving anything behind at all, and always updating when necessary.
- (2020-06-26) SmurfsFTW Dora&friendsFTL: Fantastic choice when protecting your personal information on the web
- (2020-06-25) Murat YILMAZ: Nice to see blocking so many tackers :)
- (2020-06-25) Takchawee Little Sky: After and if you install run Panopticlick and see if it is as good as they claim.You may be surprised and then turn around and try privacy badger.You will see a big difference.(I did)
- (2020-06-24) Hyphan bit: Loses a star because of a few issues: Whenever I search for something I get on American websites meaning I have to search for Amazon UK etc. I add bookmarks and they disappear half of the time after being added, which is quite frustrating Has no reviews (like google reviews)
- (2020-06-24) Alexander Teglund: I like DuckDuckGo and I like the tracker blocking feature, but enforcing the DuckDuckGo search engine to use the tracker blocking feature is clearly a bad business move, not a user friendly one. Unfortunately that's where you loose me. I totally agree with the previous reviewer "Guy Barry", who expressed what I feel about this very nicely.
- (2020-06-24) Zephan Wu: This is the best thing in the world. Even when this keeps my search history, I still love it. It can give you all the privacy you can get. As everyone has noticed, now every website they visit has https://. You may be thinking "well I have nothing to hide." Are you sure? As the company states in a recent blog post, have you considered what your entire search history looks like? Would you want that made public, inadvertently or otherwise? Your shopping history at Amazon, which may be partially informed by what Google knows about you? Do you want to have your opinions, political views and general view of the world shaped by the filter bubble? In 2017 DuckDuckGo commissioned a study that estimated 24% of Americans consider privacy a crucial consideration for their next device purchase. The vast majority of the respondents also said that they'd switch to a new search engine if it didn't collect information on them. So privacy is going mainstream, but Google remains a seductive giant. Could DuckDuckGo be a part of the solution?What makes DuckDuckGo special is how aggressively it emphasizes privacy when it comes to your search habits. The company doesn't store a single byte of your history, and its extension prevents you from being tracked elsewhere. Making the switch isn't the only thing you should do to protect your online privacy, but it's a significant.
- (2020-06-24) Krzysztof Przybylski: Jest ok.
- (2020-06-24) elvitos: Nice extension. With interesting information about the websites you visit.
- (2020-06-23) Excelente extensión para aumentar la seguridad al navegar. Gracias ^^
- (2020-04-16) giancarlo giangi: Direi che avete centrato il problema del tracciamento, ci sono alcune cosette da rivedere, per esempio, non mantiene i colori del tema scelto, quando si rientra in duck e poi non sempre si trovano pagine tradotte in italiano, tralascio qualcosa? Cmq è da poco che lo uso, nel complesso fa ciò per cui è stato creato. Grz, il mi voto è Buono ++.
- (2020-04-15) Mohnish Dhaka: Force changed my default search engine. That was a dick move.
- (2020-04-15) Heinz Witt: Bin sehr zufrieden damit.
- (2020-04-14) mydankydog: wish they added custom page settings like google. 0)0 ------
- (2020-04-14) REBEL Style: jen škoda že se tam nezobrazuje ta kartčka nákupy jinak super věc nesleduje mě google a můžu žít bez toho aby mě nějakej kkt z google chrom sledoval
- (2020-04-12) Emerson Mantilla Reyes: a duck duck go, lo han ocultado en busqueda de la tienda y lo han bloqueado en la configuracion de chrome para predeterminarlo, amamos la privacidad, pero estamos en una web llena de servicios que se presentan como gratuitos pero el gran precio es nuestros datos personales, aplicaciones como duck duck go son el refugio que muchos necesitamos para trabajar tranquilos en la web. PARA PODER USARLO TOCA MANUALMENTE PONERLO COMO PAGINA FAVORITA Y PEGARLO EN LA BARRA DE MARCADORES... en los demas navegadores funciona perfecto como navegador predeterminado en las configuraciones.
- (2020-04-11) Metal Invitine: was hoping there was a setting that wouldn't replace my default search engine so i can switch between google if i want to use it.
- (2020-04-11) Luciano Gerez: La usaba mucho en firefox pero en Chrome no me deja cambiar el buscador por default sin tener que deshabilitar la extension, espero lo arreglen pronto.
- (2020-04-10) EXO MEISTER: Very nice browser much better than the most other like bing
- (2020-07-01, v:2020.5.28) Shakiel Saddler: Disable/ enable button
To whom it may concern, For the DuckDuckGo chrome extension can you make it so I can quickly enable and disable the extension. Probably a button or an option when I click the DuckDuckGo icon(where it show the privacy grade). Thanks, Shakiel Saddler
- (2020-06-29, v:2020.5.28) konoufo: Netlify-served assets are wrongly identified as trackers
I have Netlify-hosted website. And when using the extension my whole site break because my netlify-hosted assets (stylesheets, scripts etc) are wrongly identified as containing a tracker dubbed BitBalloon. Netlify confirmed me that they don't use/add any tracker. It seems to happen systematically while using extra-domain (non same-domain) services on a website. Also happens with now.sh (currently Zeit) API calls. Everything works fine when extension is disabled.
- (2020-06-25, v:2020.5.28) amila tharanga: Can't block scam site
I recently registered on an online earning site. Since I had so much faith in this extension, I thought it would be blocked if it was a scam site. But it didn't. But now it's proven to be a scam site. But this extension still gives it a B + rate. I can't imagine why. Because I trusted this extension a lot. But now I have doubts about it.
- (2020-06-24, v:2020.5.28) Ken Walker: Can't Change settings
Does not seem to work with the new Edge program.
- (2020-06-23, v:2020.5.28) Jasl: MULTIPLE QUESTIONS, SAME SUBJECT, NO ANSWER--
SAME AS O.P. HOW DOES ONE GET SIGNED IN TO DUCK DUCK GO SO THAT GOOGLE DOESN'T KEEP TAKING OVER? BUT PLEASE, I WANT AN ANSWER. THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE, WITH HIGH HOPES OF FINDING THE ANSWER.
- (2020-06-22, v:2020.5.28) Janie McCarty: Downloading DuckDuckGo
There is no way to download this. No buttons or instructions or any indication that it can be downloaded. I've read above that others are having the same problem. You are not providing answers. Need some direction and/or instructions as how to install this as a search engine and browser please. Thank you. I don't have a usable account on google nor do I want one so any profile picture and email name won't be correct.
- (2020-06-21, v:2020.5.28) Todd Russell: Detect when Iframe content is blocked
Our site uses iframes and this extension blocks their content. That's fine. We just want to know how to detect when that occurs, so we can NOT display the blank iframe. Suggestions?
- (2020-06-21, v:2020.5.28) Peptide Research: Cookies
A lot of site I visit require cookies. Can I allow that on your browser? Or Do I need to use a different browser? Thank you
- (2020-06-21, v:2020.5.28) General Plissken: Not Working
This extension is not working anymore I recently got another 30 days in commiebook jail it worked for awhile but big tech found a way around it
- (2020-06-18, v:2020.5.28) John Morley: Duck Duck Go
I have followed the advice, going into Settings, Address bar. DDG is shown as the default, and in 'Manage Search Engines' is also shown as the default. But when I open a new tab it shows Microsoft's search engine (Bing) and not DDG. So what am I doing wrong?
- (2020-06-14, v:2020.5.28) Lewis Buchner: Install error DDG to chrome
I keep getting "Error. Could not move extension directory into profile." how to fix this?
- (2020-06-14, v:2020.5.28) Lewis Buchner: Install error adding DDG extension to chrome
I keep getting: Could not move extension directory into profile. How to fix this?
- (2020-06-11, v:2020.5.28) Thames Goodwin: Installation problem
I have tried multiple times to install your app on my desktop computer. I simply cannot figure out what I am supposed to do next. I click on the 'add to Edge' button, then the next page does not provide clear instructions as to how to install; at the top of the page there is a blue band that says " You can now add extensions from the Chrome Web Store to Microsoft Edge", with a blue box that says "Allow extensions from other stores." What is that all about?
- (2020-06-11, v:2020.5.28) Organic Entourage LLC: DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials Disables Payment Form
In case it's helpful, we've found that DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials disables the payment form textboxes on our website in FireFox - the data_placeholders are missing and the user can not click to place their cursor within any textboxes. We're running the latest versions of WordPress, Woocommerce, and Square.
- (2020-06-09, v:2020.5.28) ORAZIO A: CHROME NON MI ACCETTA DUCK
CHROME MI DICE CHE QUESTA ESTENSIONE E' STATA DISABILITATA E NON RIESCO AD ATTIVARLA
- (2020-06-08, v:2020.5.28) Ken Biddle: New Version of Microsoft Edge
There is no area to change the default bowser.
- (2020-06-07, v:2020.5.28) Jesse Griffin: default search engine
Hello, I tried following your instructions to add DDG as my default search engine, but when I right click the search bar, I don't have to option to "Edit Search Engines". It's not there.
- (2020-06-05, v:2020.5.28) Andy Stotzer: Why does the Shopping link only show up sometimes?
I'm searching the internet to buy something, but where is the shopping link/tab/page to filter results that are for sale(shopping)?
- (2020-06-05, v:2020.5.28) Andy Stotzer: Why doesn't the developer respond to any questions?
Where is the support?
- (2020-06-03, v:2020.5.28) Marco: Broken Site
Hi, I had to whitelist this website https://www.musicmagpie.co.uk/ because I couldn't pay for my order. Everything works fine up to the payment page. Hope this will help to improve the extension. Marco.
- (2020-06-02, v:2020.5.28) Michael Rosborough: Google Chrome
I've been typing Duckduckgo.com into my Chrome search window just to try it out. It's good. I use Avast products to keep my home pc safe and use their password save feature also. What is the difference between adding duckduckgo to Chrome and using duckduckgo as my only browser regarding the Avast I use?
- (2020-06-02, v:2020.5.28) Julien Guay: last update blocks calls GET prefix.okta.com/.well-known/openid-configuration net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
- (2020-06-02, v:2020.5.28) Максим М: AliExpress Login
i can't access to the aliexpress login, when extension enabled
- (2020-06-01, v:2020.5.28) Tejas Kothari: Not able to access media properly
Hello, I am not able to access media and play videos on content streaming website from a couple of days. Videos are not loaded and images are not displayed properly. Please look into this. Thanks
- (2020-05-31, v:2020.5.28) Jim Foster: Can't access Johns Hopkins Covid tracker
Haven't been able to access https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html since the latest update. Is this a bug or a feature?