A chrome extension that sorts the eBay™ search results by popularity (number of times sold).
Auto activates when you search all eBay websites globally. A built-in toggle makes it possible enabling/disabling the extension.
- (2022-06-16) Kieran Mountney: Works well. Thank you.
- (2021-09-29) Numan brandhut: More function need in this extension
- (2021-08-06) 1001mebli pl: Hi, is it possible to implement sorting not only search results but also category content? It will be great tool for new products research. Best regards
- (2021-07-12) Dr Goro: Not work
- (2021-05-08) Tyson Rand: Works perfectly on ebay.com.au
- (2020-08-26) Shawn “Gun Nerd” Tannehill: I've wanted this for so long. You can not do this through ebay's search. Works perfect. Just make sure you go to your extensions and turn it on. Thank you so much for this.
- (2020-01-25) Khalid Agourram: thank you
- (2019-09-06) Alex S: Super neat tool! Keep it up.
- (2019-06-17) Raul Cabezas: Works perfectly, thank you.
- (2019-05-25) Joe: The extension is not working and keeps resetting and has to be turned on every time.
- (2019-05-12) Fred Dryden Holt IV: Works as it states, Well, done!!
- (2019-04-17) Sam: Filled with redirects to xfreeservice.com and such. DO NOT DOWNLOAD
- (2019-04-16) Susan Boyer: This is not working for me, and I cannot figure out why. Chrome is up to date (Version 73.0.3683.103). Extension was just added today. I understand how it *should* work, just not happening. Sounds like a great idea, but how to get it to work?
- (2019-03-14) Ilan Furman: Works great , can you make it work on other ebay platforms ?
- (2019-03-11) andrew carter: ranks sites very very well, also best matched is accurate.
- (2019-02-06) egg: it works and does everything automatically thanks!
- (2019-01-31) Adam Davies: Only works on Ebay.com and not country specific Ebay sites like ebay.co.uk
- (2019-01-30) Networking with Khurram Nawaz: Worked as advertised!
- (2018-08-17) James Blaeser: cant get it to work
- (2018-08-03) Aleksej Voronin: Don't sort.
- (2018-06-12) rachid bagaz: good
- (2018-06-08) Anne lee: perfect! The result showed by number of times sold and watched first! very useful
- (2018-05-17) Nathan H: Works now, thanks!
- (2018-05-15) Dominic Frascella: New version (5/15/2018) works great!
- (2018-05-12) Can Y: Stopped working for some reason. Please fix, it was great!
- (2018-05-01) Dean Tsentsiper: doesnt work anymore.
- (2018-04-29) Alex Cristerna: Doesnt work
- (2018-04-02) Lay: Scroll down the page and set items per page to 200. U'll find the most popular ones. Best sold items are between 1-20. Thanks!!!!!!
- (2018-03-07) Graham Gourlay: Used to work, now it doesn't.
- (2018-02-15) wojtek: DOESNT WORK
- (2018-02-13) Badass Digital Nomad: It worked one time spontaneously but then it didnt work no more i dont know why so i deleted it sorry
- (2018-02-03) MOHAMED-AMINE CHEKROUNI: didn't work
- (2022-09-28, v:1.0.7) Max Myers: Stopped Sorting. Reinstalled, not sorting.
Hi. The plugin was gone. I re-installed it, quit and restarted chrome, but it is not sorting. I can show a screen shot if there is somewhere to send it. Thanks
- (2022-04-27, v:1.0.7) Josiah Becker: Does not work
Installed but does not work
- (2022-03-23, v:1.0.7) KYANKONI Godfrey: An error has occurred.
Hi there, when I try to download it says "An error has occurred, try to load the page". I have reloaded the page several, but it's not working. How to navigate through it?
- (2022-02-28, v:1.0.7) m Score: how do I use it?
I've downloaded it, but I don't know how to. use it? thanks.
- (2021-06-22, v:1.0.6) Michael Fenech: AU ebay site.
Does this work for the .com.au Australian eBay site? thanks.
- (2021-06-19, v:1.0.6) DonaldBump: An error has occurred Could not move extension directory into profile.
when i try to download it says An error has occurred Could not move extension directory into profile.
- (2021-06-06, v:1.0.6) upali pmp: Time Duration
Its work !! good. kindly tell me the time gap of showing results. eg: 450+ sold. what is the time gap. 7 days ? , 30 days ? yearly ? total item sold ?
- (2021-02-25, v:1.0.6) fred w smith: Google Popularity Extension
I downloaded the extension and now don't know what to do.
- (2021-01-08, v:1.0.6) Britni Ross: Number of items available.
Hello. I purchased your extension some time ago. It works exactly as advertised. However, instead of sorting by number of items sold, is there a way to sort by the number of items that are available? For example, if ten sellers are all selling the same exact item, I want to know who has the most. You can email me at [email protected] Best Regards, Mike Ross
- (2020-09-24, v:1.0.6) Rafal Hajwola: Not working on ebay.de
The extension don't works properly on ebay.de. I have newest extension and chrome version. Please help
- (2020-08-08, v:1.0.6) Marlowe Aymes: Not working properly
Hi, this is not Sorting by # sold, it's not working at all on ebay (i'm in the states). I have newest version of Google and just added this extension today.
- (2020-04-18, v:1.0.6) Jorel Morell: Doesn't Work
App doesn't sort correctly.
- (2020-03-04, v:1.0.6) Luke Poulton: Does this work for UK?
This would be a massive help in my line of work but I'm based in the UK.
- (2019-11-15, v:1.0.6) Jenny B: Doesn't work
So it says at the shop of an ebay page "sorted by popularity sort" but it's not sorted correctly. I also thought it was supposed to show me how many of each item sold on that same search results page. (Does this extension not work or not work with products that have long time good til canceled multiple quantity listings?)
- (2019-04-16, v:1.0.5) Susan Boyer: not working to show number of items sold like it should?
This is not working for me, and I cannot figure out why. Chrome is up to date (Version 73.0.3683.103). Extension was just added today. I understand how it *should* work, just not happening. Sounds like a great idea, but how to get it to work?
- (2018-11-05, v:1.0.5) Yeah yeah: It doesn't work ebay.de
Hello, I have tried your extension and it works for ebay.com but not for ebay.de - how can I do it, that this works for ebay.de ? :)
- (2018-07-06, v:1.0.5) Patrick M Mahoney: loading
At first, the extention worked wonderfully. Now, it takes about one full minute per search to reload the page into "most sold" order. Is there a solution you know of?
- (2018-06-03, v:1.0.5) items sold
Is this items sold per month or items sold in total since items was listed?
- (2018-06-03, v:1.0.5) Lara Hoshko: Ebay
How do I install this?
- (2018-05-30, v:1.0.4) hlep
i dont know how it work
- (2018-05-26, v:1.0.4) Smud: Won't sort :/
Doesn't seem to work for me. Suggestions?
- (2018-05-18, v:1.0.3) Not working
I've worked with it only once and I loved it...but it doesn't work anymore even after installing this latest version (5/15). Can you fix it, man? It would be great!
- (2018-05-18, v:1.0.3) Dominic Frascella: Caching issues?
I'm running into an issue where some of the previously searched items are showing up in new searches. If I disable the sorting by popularity and then re-enable it then the previous searches disappear. I assume this is an issue with some the previous items somehow getting stuck in the cache.