Save websites, articles, etc. directy to Gmail
Save anything you see from web articles, texts, and snippets, directly in your Gmail. Free and simple. Give it a try today! Plus - save anything you want from the web like: ✔️ Articles, ✔️ Texts, ✔️ Images, and more! Everything is neatly saved in a Gmail label directly in your email. cloudHQ. Helping your productivity 1 click at a time.
- (2020-01-30) Rex Cope: The actual saving of pages is the best of any equivalent service I've seen to date. However, it doesn't know what to do with that. There are literally no customization options whatsoever. And there is no way to have anything about the email be identifiable as being from this extension, so it is impossible to make filters for it (you can't make filters based on labels, since filters are applied before labels are). Not to mention, I have no idea why when you first use it, it asks you to enter your email (related: why does this need to continue to run in the background even when Chrome is closed? these permissions are sketchy as hell). Because it just goes to Google's standard login page right after that, not based in the slightest on the email you entered. With a few tweaks, I would recommend this wholeheartedly. The ability to customize the label. The ability to customize the subject line e.g. give it some prefix. The ability to add a +tag to the email in the "to" field (e.g. [email protected]). Literally anything that would allow some basic organization without the butt ugly, poorly thought out tag name ("!GmailWebClipper"? Really?). Things which literally every other competitor allows in some way. As it stands, I can't recommend this at all.
- (2019-10-16) soonchul Song: Thanks a lot!!!!!
- (2019-08-17) Hez Grace: Fantastic web clipper. You do not know what you are missing if you don't use this. And free. Keep up the good work.
- (2019-07-01) Ahmed Sayad: I like how it's not just articles, it's anything. Snippets from an article, pictures, whatever. Really useful.
- (2019-06-18) Alexis Talos: Being able to send those HTML rich articles from net geo or exposes from the NYT in my emails as web clips is awesome and intuitive. Tossing a link at someone feels archaic because of it, and sending whole articles wouldn't be possible without this!
- (2019-05-16) Tim Johnson: This is an awesome extension. So easy to save articles and webpages to my gmail for later reference. Great job!
- (2019-01-15) Kayleigh Camden: Helps me send everything out faster! Clip and send straight from Gmail, easy.
- (2019-01-11) Edward Philbin: This extension has a simplicity that is unmatched and it has allowed me to fire off emails in rapid succession as I do not have to search for the attachments anymore, Gmail already has them. Helps productivity skyrocket.
- (2018-11-29) Richard Hoefer: (UPDATED REVIEW 11-29-18) 5-STAR GREAT EXTENSION! A few nitpicks re a few unnecessary steps and the popping back to the top of the webpage insteda of where you'd selected text.
- (2018-10-29) steve crispino: Great product. However, I have two questions. Why do you show the content of what is going to be saved in the save window? Seems unnecessary. Second, why does the saved page scroll to the top after the save completes? It's annoying to have to scroll back to the position in the page from which the safe request was initiated.
- (2018-08-04) Wolfgang Biebel: Öffnet ungefragt jeden Link, den ich in Gmail eingebe, auch Zahlen mit Punkten (Datumen) werden als URLs geöffnet. Ich muss meine eMails extern schreiben und dann in Gmail einkopieren, sonst geht es gar nicht. Das ist einfach schrecklich und völlig inakzeptabel. Schade, denn es ist eine sehr nützliche Extension. Aber so kann ich es nicht verwenden.
- (2017-09-13) cheryl mclean: As a teacher-educator, I try to find little tech-y gems that will help teachers and students alike. This web clipper is so fantastic and convenient; the students can e-mail the teacher their findings, all with a few clicks. I'm now looking deeper into cloudHQ, to see if we can find some more great apps! Thank you!
- (2017-09-13) Jake Bradsky: stopped paying for evernote to try this..it workS just the same with few flaws
- (2017-09-12) Sandra Tomlinson: Works great & it's completely free
- (2017-09-09) Dr. Jonathan Cooley, 蒋能胜,DBA, MBA: Good way to share a SINGLE web page, but a bit clunky for creating/editing titles. Isn't as robust as saving, tagging, and searching in Evernote and can't send multiple web links like the Session Buddy Chrome extensions
- (2017-09-09) Lori Hetherton: This handy little tool has been SUPER for my students! I've been giving a ton of assignments with current events, and it has worked without any issues.
- (2017-09-09) Brett Douglas: works great, no complaints
- (2017-09-09) Pauline Castillo: i love this tool! it makes collecting/sharing news a breeze