Sign documents right from Gmail, Google Docs, Google Drive, and from your Chrome Browser PDF Preview.
eversign for Chrome allows you to place legally binding signatures on any document in Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, and sign documents right from your Chrome Browsers. You’ll never need to print, sign or scan a document again — just open a document file, place your signature and other dynamic fields, and let eversign do the rest. eversign ensures legally binding signatures and complies with worldwide e-Signature legality standards. 1. Sign from Gmail Just hover over an email attachment and click the new „Sign“ button in Gmail to immediately sign any document you receive without leaving your Gmail inbox. Once the document is signed, we’ll automatically attach it to your email’s draft response. 2. Sign from Google Docs To sign a document right from Google Docs, just open the document, click „Tools“ in the top-options bar and select “Sign with eversign”. After signing you can download the document and we immediately archive it in your eversign account. 3. Sign from Google Drive To sign a document right from Google Drive, simply right click on any File and choose „Open with eversign“. After signing you can download the final document and we immediately archive it in your eversign account. 4. Sign from Chrome Preview Now you can sign PDF documents right from your Chrome Browser Preview Page. Simply click on the „Sign“ icon that appears in the lower right corner of your PDF Preview to sign any PDF document without leaving the page. After signing, you can download the document and we immediately archive it in your eversign account. Want more information about eversign? Visit us at https://eversign.com
- (2019-10-27) Anthony Shipp: The extension no longer works. It hasn't for a few months now. I was able to sign documents in Gmail, not I can't. Eversign hasn't given an explanation on how to resolve this.
- (2019-01-30) Tina Nelson: It was that easy.
- (2018-06-02) Vlas Bashynskyi: Great Extension :)
- (2018-05-31) Alex Eriksen: Works exactly like you would want. I can now sign documents directly from my Gmail, or even an PDF file opened in Google Chrome.
- (2018-05-26) Andreas Schuster: Finally I can sign my documents within Gmail directly, it saves me a lot of time.
- (2018-05-25) Markus Danek: Works like a charm! Great app to sign documents smoothly in Gmail and totally recommend it to eversign users!