Use the Context Menu (right click menu) in Chrome to conduct single or group searches for selected text.
Threat Analytics Chrome Extension is a tool for Security Analysts, Malware Hunters, and Incident Responders. This extension enables you to use the Context Menu (right click menu) in Chrome to conduct single or group searches for selected text. Most useful scenarios are when you need to search a File Hash, IP Address or Domain across multiple websites at once. The only requirement is that the Website you are searching provides a way to send parameters either using GET or POST requests. This extension supports both mechanisms. Threat Analytics is focused on using information to make decisions during event analysis about assets in your organization. During our work with customers, our analysts often use the same websites repeatedly to gather information about File Hashes, IP Addresses, Domains etc. Also integrates with RSA Security Analytics, NetWitness Investigator, and Carbon Black. Also supports encoding when the website you are using for your research requires Base64 encoded parameters. This extension is fully Open Source under Apache 2 license and developed/maintained on GitHub here https://github.com/AdvancedThreatAnalytics/threat-analytics-search
- (2021-05-13) Robert Davis: If you research threat indicators like IP addresses, file hashes, and domains (and often from multiple websites at once), then this will save you a LOT of time.
- (2016-03-23) joaquin colina: muy bueno para escanear paginas y ver si tienen malware
- (2015-11-18) F. Alexandre: Excellent Add-On to assist in forensics for vulnerabilities within any environment. Must have for the tech person's toolkit.
- (2015-06-03) Joe Miklos: great research tool. quick access to powerful info.
- (2015-01-12) Matthew Herring: A great tool for anyone in security who needs to research potential malicious activity.
- (2012-12-31) Randy Watkins: A must have for Malware Analysis at a professional level, or basic use to ensure safe browsing. Plugin configuration is simple enough to make extremely versatile and easy to use. Group searching allows for multiple site searching in a single click in separate tabs. Preloaded and Automatically updated site list is very useful.
- (2012-12-31) Charlton Boyd: The Threat Analytics Search from Critical Start is a phenomenal add-on to check if a website is malicious or not. It not only provides the results from one security analysis search site, but multiple. I use Threat Analytics Search on my MacBook which works great. This add-on is easy to use for all Chrome users. With this great add-on, I look forward to the innovative ideas that Critical Start will come up with in the future.
- (2012-12-31) Joseph Cordaro: This is a great add-on for anyone doing malware research or checking to see if a site is malicious. I really like all of the different sites you can easily click on to get more information. This is must have for any security analyst.
- (2016-10-24, v:4.0.1) Jason Dere: update extension for window 10 Home edition and Pro
it would be nice if you could provide a new update for the windows 10 anniversary update that was currently released October 2016. they made a lot of changes and i think it would really help all of your user/customers! Thank you!
- (2012-12-30, v:1.0) Robert Davis: Folders
Add the ability to have more than two groups or folders.
- (2012-12-30, v:1.0) Robert Davis: Favicons
Add favicons next to search providers.