Use the right-click menu in Chrome to conduct single or group searches for selected text.
(Current Version 4.0.4) Tool for security analysts, malware hunters, and incident responders that allows the use the of right-click menu in Chrome to conduct single or group searches for selected text such as file hash, IP address, or domain. Threat Analytics is focused on using information to make decisions about events that impact the information assets of your organization. During our work with customers, our analysts often use the same websites repeatedly to gather information about IP addresses, websites, file hashes, and domains. In many cases an analyst may search for one term (like IP address) at up to 6 different external websites. Version 3 integrates with RSA Security Analytics, NetWitness Investigator, and Carbon Black. Version 4 added the ability to have a 3rd group and POST HTTP data. Most users will not need to use the POST functionality. Send comments and ideas to [email protected] 4.0.1 is minor patch for a bug fix involved special characters when doing HTTP POST. 4.0.2 included icon changes + new download link. 4.0.3 includes a new "Base64 encode" replacement phrase which may allow use of various services otherwise impossible. 4.0.4 starts URI encoding the base64 text prior to use. Since it will be used in a URL, this resolves issues with trailing "="'s
- (2016-03-23) joaquin colina: muy bueno para escanear paginas y ver si tienen malware
- (2015-11-18) F. Alexandre: Excellent Add-On to assist in forensics for vulnerabilities within any environment. Must have for the tech person's toolkit.
- (2015-06-03) Joe Miklos: great research tool. quick access to powerful info.
- (2015-01-12) Matthew Herring: A great tool for anyone in security who needs to research potential malicious activity.
- (2012-12-31) Randy Watkins: A must have for Malware Analysis at a professional level, or basic use to ensure safe browsing. Plugin configuration is simple enough to make extremely versatile and easy to use. Group searching allows for multiple site searching in a single click in separate tabs. Preloaded and Automatically updated site list is very useful.
- (2012-12-31) Charlton Boyd: The Threat Analytics Search from Critical Start is a phenomenal add-on to check if a website is malicious or not. It not only provides the results from one security analysis search site, but multiple. I use Threat Analytics Search on my MacBook which works great. This add-on is easy to use for all Chrome users. With this great add-on, I look forward to the innovative ideas that Critical Start will come up with in the future.
- (2012-12-31) Joseph Cordaro: This is a great add-on for anyone doing malware research or checking to see if a site is malicious. I really like all of the different sites you can easily click on to get more information. This is must have for any security analyst.
- (2016-10-24, v:4.0.1) Jason Dere: update extension for window 10 Home edition and Pro
it would be nice if you could provide a new update for the windows 10 anniversary update that was currently released October 2016. they made a lot of changes and i think it would really help all of your user/customers! Thank you!
- (2012-12-30, v:1.0) Rob Davis: Folders
Add the ability to have more than two groups or folders.
- (2012-12-30, v:1.0) Rob Davis: Favicons
Add favicons next to search providers.