Explore the endless web!
Recursive is an experimental tool for visualising the world wide web. Given a URL it downloads the page, searches for links, then recursively downloads each one of those. The information is then displayed in a node-based graph. Version History: ----- v.1.3 - 10/12/2015 ------ - fixed broken zip file ----- v.1.2 - 10/12/2015 ------ - modernized it so it now builds via gulp - works again in chrome ----- v.1.1 ------ - Now only displays recursive icon on tabs with http:// and https:// - Full screen now works (uncommented that line of code, doh!) - Pause and reseting a recurse now works correctly - Renamed the title page of the app - Some Performance improvments - There is now an option in the settings to define a custom file filter - There is now a setting to disable removing duplicate files
- (2019-12-17) Patrick Allaert: Does nothing.
- (2017-04-14) Douglas Schepers: Nice visuals, but it doesn't seem to let me download the pages. Maybe that bit's broken?
- (2016-03-03) Very interesting, it works when I click on the links. It´s important for my job to show a quick look at our landing pages and how they are linked to the main page.
- (2015-12-10) Michael Cann: It finally works again, sorry for that all. If you have any issues email me: [email protected]
- (2014-12-27) 黎剑锋: doesn't work
- (2014-12-17) Bernhard Ernst: Could be useful to test a website structure if if started to show results a lot earlier during scanning instead of when done. Default one level depth is not great. Can be useful if more polished.
- (2013-01-31) Netean: doesn't do anything at all, anywhere... Either broken code at best or dubious at worse.
- (2012-12-05) Ville Lahdenvuo: It's nice, needs some polishing and some features. Might contribute if made open source. ;-)
- (2018-04-20, v:1.3) Peter Kaiser: Export port results
Hello, I was wondering if there is any way to export the results into a csv or something. Thanks, Peter
- (2016-03-04, v:1.3) Back links and interlinks
If you could do an inverse where it shows the back links or what links to a page that would also be of lots of help. Second suggestion if you and place 2 web pages or more to be able to see if there is any way to get from one to the other.
- (2015-01-09, v:1.1) Simon Hudin: Not rendering
Hi, The crawled data is not rendering in Chrome. Right Clicking shows some 1300 crawled pages however nothing is drawn in the application. Any idea what might be causing this? /Simon