Search the selected text using Forvo
Beta release Development in hiatus - I originally built this tool for myself. And as I searched on, I found that https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/selection-search/gipnlpdeieaidmmeaichnddnmjmcakoe is a better tool for me. So, if there is no further request, I would leave this extension here as is. To use - In any webpage, you highlight a word or phrase (in any languages), right click, choose the "Search Forvo" option menu, then a new tab is opened and you get the pronunciations of the word there. If Forvo doesn't have the entry yet, you can add (to request for the pronunciation) there. Extension derived from - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pronounce-selection/gfhnknmofhheaeacbcebmkehlieojgkn Icon derived from - https://forvo.com https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Search_Noun_project_15028.svg
- (2023-03-18) CQ108: Thank you
- (2023-01-28) Igor Rocha: Accomplishes with perfection everything it promises :)
- (2021-03-29) wbesn wbesn: Thank you for your work! Now, it's so convenient to look for the pronunciation of person's names.
- (2019-11-05) Kádár Alojzia: I'm the same person from a different computer.
- (2019-11-05) mark ifi: good work, 峰