Corporations can treat you like shit because you’ll eventually forget you were ever mad. Drop United is a Chrome extension that…
Corporations can treat you like shit because you’ll eventually forget you were ever mad. Drop United is a Chrome extension that drags United Airlines off your flight search results. So the next time you search for a flight, United won’t have a seat in your options. Welcome to the United States of Humanity. ***By installing this extension, you are opting in to having United Airlines hidden from your flight search results.
- (2018-09-21) mara aitamai: Really good apps ...Thank you
- (2017-04-27) ARelevant Name: This is offensive to many people, I mean people work hard to build and fly those ships. This extension is just putting United out of business,
- (2017-04-16) Kyle Berezin: I can't think of a more tangible way to show them that they screwed it. Back to AA for me.
- (2017-04-15) Agustin Vaghi: Great move and idea
- (2017-04-15) Raymond Watt: Blind Rating - LOVE the concept
- (2017-04-15) Thelma Perez: Can you also add a app that will block Kellogs and Target also.
- (2017-04-14) Alex Castro: Keeps me honest!
- (2017-04-14) Guilherme Lisboa: Don't even need to test to rate it. Full support for the idea
- (2017-04-14) Jots 'nTittles: Time to push back! Someone please develop an platform that completely eliminates Google Facebook or Twitter who censor the free world. Drop #DropUnited extension
- (2017-04-14) Bin Gu: exactly what I am looking for
- (2017-04-14) Eric Liu: Prefect.
- (2017-04-14) Niraj Kumar: Interesting concept. Not applicable in my case; still supporting though. Blind rating! :-)
- (2017-04-14) Qianying Guo: Good one
- (2017-04-14) Andrea Noémi Kilin: Rating 5 star w/out testing! Next stop: extension for filtering fake news!
- (2017-04-14) Deepak Gupta: Rating it 5 star without testing. Great initiative, and a reminder of why the United deserves to go down to 0
- (2017-04-14) An Luo: This extension is awesome, it might save my life from United beating. :-) HOWEVER, it doesn't work. I tried 'ord to sdf', but United is still there.
- (2017-04-14) Vitaliy Stanyshevskyy: Please make it open source so anyone can help you expand it to other sites like skyscanner etc.
- (2017-04-14) LorDarcK 6: EXCELENT !
- (2017-04-14) Jeff Pittman: United who? Works great on Kayak!
- (2017-04-13) Conan Guo: I totally support the idea of filtering all united airline results from all the tickets websites such as cheapoair, priceline, Kayak, etc. I tested after installing the extension, seems like the app is not working on priceline. I can still see UA search results. Please fix the issue. Again, I'm here to support you guys.
- (2017-04-13) Jason VanOrd: This is great.
- (2017-04-13) David Grieser: Just a simple way to focus on results you want.
- (2017-04-13) Arik Aronov: good idea!