Hit-a-Hint - surf web with a keyboard
This extension provides Hit-a-Hint mode which enables better web browsing experience with your keyboard. You can "click" any hyperlink on your screen by typing a hint - unique characters assigned to each hyperlink. Hints are shown over each hyperlink while Hit-a-Hint mode is activated. You can enter into Hit-a-Hint mode by pressing a keyboard shortcut which is assigned to "E" by default. This extension is aimed to provide the best experience among all of Hit-a-Hint extensions.
- (2021-02-26) M D: cool
- (2019-09-06) UX de5ign: Minimalist Controls that WORKS AMAZING!! High Recommended. *Special Thanks for the Dev.
- (2019-06-13) hideaki ooshima: 特定のサイトで機能をOFFにできればなお良いと思います。
- (2018-09-21) Fn Ln: Use it every day. Life saver in mouse refugee world.
- (2018-09-10) Mike Bilel: godsend
- (2018-02-07) Adam Smith: I'd love to send this dev 5$. fantastic extension. like vim for chrome. i'm a software dev and people at work see me using this and it blows their mind
- (2016-08-11) Svr3: Я искал тебя 3 часа. И нашел. Спасибо!
- (2015-12-06) mati: perfect :3 i wish for something similar for firefox!
- (2014-01-01) Luca Bruno: Works flawlessly in Chromium, thanks. Only missing "open in new tab and switch to it".
- (2013-12-24) Ian Garcez: the best so far!
- (2013-11-15) Alexey Romanov: Has a crucial difference from other hit-a-hint extensions: it actually works. Could use a blacklist (or an option to set different activation keys) for sites which use keyboard navigation.
- (2013-07-08) Shingo: フォーカスがないので最高です。shift+eでバックグラウンドでタブを開けるのも気に入っています。 Perfect for me to open link without a focus step only by keyboard! I can also open link in new tab behind current page (use Shift+e).
- (2021-02-26, v:0.2.14) M D: New tab mode doesn't work on youtube
Enter HaH mode (new tabs) doesn't work on work, it opens video on the same page. Works great on Google though
- (2020-03-22, v:0.2.14) Mike Bilel: Numpad keys
When I set numpad 0-9, only the numbers above the letters work. Is this intended behavior? That would be strange imo.