The Chrome plugin for pageTrap.com. A webservice for converting URLs and HTML to PDF or Image files.
The pageTrap.com Chrome extension lets you easily convert the current page you're on to an accurately-rendered PDF or a JPG file. pageTrap.com is an easy-to-use conversion service that powers this extension. The service renders HTML as a PDF or an Image. The extension works for free but if you become a member at pageTrap.com you will receive 25 free credits that will unlock all features - those features being the removal of the pageTrap logo from the results, and the ability to use many other parameters like: Orientation, Size, Margins, ImageFormat, jQuery selector etc. If you're a developer checkout our API to take advantage of pageTrap on a large scale.
- (2018-06-25) Boosted CRM: Doesn't work
- (2018-06-09) Nice Gangcuangco: fairly good
- (2017-12-17) Melissa Wilde: Kept returning Error codes
- (2015-08-23) Fenix Lady: awesome
- (2014-07-30) The Know: Unfortunately, NOT good enough or worth keeping as an Extension; the images and resolution are NOT what they must be. MOST probably will DELETE! It is genuinely NOT good.
- (2014-04-27) Zach Primrose: You done did good son, that there is a mighty fine piece of city-folk picture-machine'n!