This extension helps you discover applicable tampermonkey UserScripts and stylish Customized Styles for the site you are exploring.
- (2018-10-10) 夕尘: https://sleazyfork.org support require
- (2018-07-19) spacepancake ᐛ: I can't add ANY theme to a website. But.. It did almost nothing
- (2018-04-22) 白鸽: 别的都很好，但有三个小问题： ①在自定义样式里点击查看更多可用样式会显示500错误。 ②列表里有多个脚本的情况下，点击任意一个脚本窗口就消失了，希望能够在点脚本后窗口不消失。 ③直接点安装时仅判定装没装TamperMonkey，但实际上暴力猴等扩展同样具有TamperMonkey的功能，比如我就喜欢用暴力猴。
- (2018-03-17) Therese Villemure: Great ! Are you on Github ??? It would be more suited to collaborate and to make suggestions. One thing I'd really like with using more sources is to have the option that the search for CSS/Userscripts begin only when I click on the Icon in the toolbar. This way instead of trying to pull data on every site it will be only "On demand".. I understand that I would not have the badge telling me "live" how many scripts/CSS a website have till I click on the Icon on the toolbar. It would be great since it would use less data and tax lot less the CPU instead of downloading data on each new website I visit.
- (2018-02-04) 葉Google: 很好啊！太感谢开发者了！ 一个页面出现不止一个想要下载的脚本，能否固定那个下载的对话框呢？
- (2018-01-22) Yuankui LI: User scripts are awesome! Addon Everywhere leads to more awesomeness! It is awesome!
- (2018-01-21) 魏东泽: 自己怎么也得先给自己鼓励个满分：P 目前搜索脚本的源比较单一，排序筛选做得也比较简陋。另外没办法检测脚本和样式是否已经安装。 不过先用着够了，有需求再改进，后面的东西比较难啃了。
- (2019-02-22, v:1.0.10) Geeyun Chan: 搜不到stylish样式
- (2018-07-12, v:1.0.9) Ilene Brookler: h
how do i uninstall this app?
- (2018-05-17, v:1.0.8) Tough Cookie
I was looking into your code and I see a very long array of TLD name and I was curious to know why you need it in such extension. I found it is an NPM package: https://github.com/salesforce/tough-cookie Why do you need it in such extension, what is the purpose ? 🤔 It don't seem very efficient to use such BIG object it take so much memory. Regards
- (2018-05-17, v:1.0.8) Bug with Sorting by Updated date
It's me again 😉 There is a bug with "Sorting by Updated date" Look here: https://i.imgur.com/WtePEDB.png "Youtube Download MP4" Userscript should be the first since it was updated 5 days ago and also "Anti-Redirect was updated 19 days ago etc. etc. Could you fix it ? Regards 👍
- (2018-05-17, v:1.0.8) Adding userscripts-mirror.org
Maybe you could add userscripts-mirror.org it would be relatively easy since the whole database od UserScripts is here in this Github Repo: Scripts.db https://github.com/B0nk3rZ/greasefire2/tree/master/firefox/indexes Regards 😊
- (2018-05-13, v:1.0.8) Therese Villemure: Small bug in the option panel.
Thanks a lot ! 👍👍👍 There only a small bug with the option screen: I don't use the material interface for the option screen, I disable it via chrome://flags/#enable-md-extensions https://i.imgur.com/pa4hEds.png So the CSS from the option page is too wide I don't see the "close button" for the panel without scrooling: https://i.imgur.com/8Ak5F3K.png Just put a lower fixed width for the option panel and center it too and everything should be fine. 😊 Suggestion: you should put your extension on Github it would be more easy to contribute and communicate issues. Wishing you a nice day ☀️ !
- (2018-04-26, v:1.0.6) Request
This extension is very useful but I'd like to have the option to jusst enable it "on demand" on the site I want instead of continuously monitoring all the page (website) I go. Just having an option that I would have to click on the popup to have the addon searchin for CSS+ Userscript would be very welcome and easy to do. I understand that the badge would no longer work but I don't care about it, I prefer to have my privacy under control and keep the resources low low for my browsing session. Regards !