When viewing a voice actor/actress's page on MAL, roles for anime you have seen will be highlighted.
With this extension, you will be able to view what other roles a voice actor has played on MyAnimeList.net. Roles will be highlighted for better visibility. 1.0.2: Fixed Issue with users who have "Customized Anime Lists" using CSS. 1.0.3: MAL's website was updated, made according changes. 2.0.0: Now supports anime lists with > 300 entries, and bug fix regarding retrieving all of the user's shows 2.0.1: Changes to MAL website 2.0.2: Changes to MAL website 2.0.3: Changes to MAL website 2.0.4: Bug Fix
- (2019-01-06) Jack Cronin: Good extension for keeping track of a VA's projects, and works for some Directors/Producers/Animators too which is neat. Would recommend, works as advertised and highlights are great for keeping track of a seiyuu's work on their respective MAL page.
- (2016-10-16) Dana Salem: it only highlights the "currently" watching list, it doesnt even highlight the completed shows.
- (2019-12-11, v:2.0.3) Ernest Tong: Not working in Chrome
It stopped working for me a few months back. But it seems to work fine when I try it in another browser like Opera. Is there something wrong with my Chrome?
- (2018-10-12, v:1.0.3) Wiktor Klonowski: Support list more than 300 titles long
At the moment you are currently parsing only the HTML returned from the user's anime list page. However, there are only first 300 shows pre-loaded there. The rest is requested via API when you scroll down through the list. I would suggest loading the list of registered anime via api call to: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/USERNAME/load.json?offset=Xstatus=7 Although this request also only returns 300 items, it can be called multiple times with larger offsets until it returns less than 300 item and then we know we have loaded everything.
- (2017-02-13, v:1.0.3) Simon Westin: Fix for default selected list
If you use a different default starting list than "all" it will only load for that list (only watching, completed etc). To fix this problem you need to append '?status=7' to the url to always check with the full list. (row 18) var url = 'https://myanimelist.net/animelist/' + name + '?status=7';
- (2017-02-08, v:1.0.3) Jalil: Firefox addon
Hi, are you planning to do a firefow version of it ? It would be really nice ~
- (2016-09-05, v:1.0.2) Wiseley Wu: is it not working?
I saw your reddit post saying you have fixed it, but it still isn't working for me.