Hides mouse in fullscreen
Hides your mouse when viewing videos in fullscreen on less modern video players. It doesn't affect more modern players like Youtube's that do this automatically. Just click the icon if you want to enable/disable the extension.
- (2018-01-25) Garrett Maring: Did not work.
- (2018-01-19) Jake: Works extremely I haven't had any problems.
- (2017-10-27) Sascha Rudolph: Doesnt work
- (2017-10-06) Katie Moore: Did not work for me at all, not that I'm mad just thought you'd want the feedback to fix it.
- (2017-09-16) Media Master: Works great, but need the ability to disable on certain sites if possible. For example, YouTubeTV already handles hiding the mouse, and it interferes with the functionality there. Great job though, and VERY handY.
- (2017-09-07) Orrin Hogan: Didn't work for Google Play movies. MacOS Sierra 10.12.6. Hopefully it works down the road. Thanks anyway.
- (2017-07-16) Sargent Jayro: Freaking Finally thank you so much
- (2017-06-24) Johan Heyvaert: Does its job! Downside: it also hides the mouse when browsing fullscreen (F11). So I guess you have to disable the extension in that case? Maybe it could check whether a video was playing or something?
- (2017-05-27) Marcos B: got this for AdmitMe, and it doesn't work on there. haven't used this on other sites so i don't know how well it works there, which is why i didn't just give it one star
- (2017-04-22) Gastón Caruso: It would be nice if I could configure the time when the cursor hides.
- (2017-03-21) Warmuser: Does not work on the latest chrome x64.
- (2016-12-12) Marijn Jansen: Does not work on macOS :(
- (2016-11-25) E R: Tried it out, it looks like it tries to hide it but it reappears immediately.
- (2016-10-25) Scott: Tried it out, it looks like it tries to hide it but it reappears immediately. Tested on USA network stream and HBOGO
- (2016-09-18) Suzy K.: Works great. Thanks! Please also consider releasing this as a Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey script in case Google idiotically decides remove this extension for some reason.
- (2016-09-18) Dan Neumann: Works great. My only advice to the creator is to make the on/off state of the button more obvious. At first I thought the dimmed state of the button meant "mouse will hide" til I watched your video instructions.
- (2016-08-11) Kristen Welsh: This works like a charm - wish this would have been around years ago.