Activate Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards® points directly from 850+ store sites with one click and never miss out on points again.
- (2021-06-05) Hal Heath: I love being able to earn Southwest Rapid Rewards points for just about all my purchases, that I can then use to book trips to see family or to go on vacation.
- (2021-05-29) Joy: I love being able to earn points for purchasing things I wouldn't have bought anyway. The Chrome extension makes it fool proof, so I never forget to check first.
- (2021-05-18) stef: Southwest's Rapids Rewards button is very handy and "rewarding!" I have earned thousands of points, thanks to being reminded and offered to log in for points for a variety of online shopping opportunities- I'm doing anyway. There is no way I would otherwise check. It's a great, unobtrusive tool.
- (2021-04-30) Brian Jones: Love this! So much easier than having to sign into the shopping website first! Now, the button just prompts you if there is an opportunity to earn points. Fantastic addition to the browser!
- (2021-04-18) Darcy Fangman: It's easy to earn points, using the Rapid Rewards App! It reminds me to use points when making an online purchase, where points can be earned.
- (2021-03-24) Tina Miller: I love this site and every little bit helps. I cannot say how much " I LOVE IT"
- (2021-03-12) Martha Hettel: easy to use extension, quickly earn those miles!
- (2021-03-06) Melanie McG: I like it, but when it "activates" the window doesn't close and covers my webpage. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
- (2021-02-20) Joan Tessero: I love The Button! I had it on my old computer, which I broke. I didn't have it on my new one at first. Boy, did I miss it. It is such a pain to keep track of stores, points and promotions without it. Now, I have it installed on my new computer! Hello Button! It is so easy to earn points again.!!!
- (2021-02-10) Badosa Enterprise: Absolutely love it!
- (2021-02-03) James O'Blennis: This site has given me many ,many miles. It is easy and you still vget the best prices and sales! Thank you for this opportunity.
- (2021-01-17) Christopher Kim: Love this app!
- (2021-01-06) Kelly Garrett-Hicks: I love the button, but it does not always show up on every site that it should.
- (2020-12-18) Chari Nyberg: JUST LOVE USING THE SOUTHWEST SHOPPING BUTTON! WHAT A GIFT!! I HAVE REEPED THE BENEFITS OF SHOPPING ONLINE AND USED THE POINTS TO TRAVEL TO SEE MY KIDS IN TEXAS WITH A LITTLE EXTRA KICK IN MY COWGIRL BOOTS!
- (2020-12-03) Robert Kyle: The app is great. Savings are automatic when visiting sites that are recognized.
- (2020-11-22) Sandra Herman: Having this button on my toolbar serves as a reminder and is easy to use when shopping. Easy way to get points.
- (2020-11-20) Amy Sebert: I was only recently made aware of the RR button for shopping. I'm kicking myself over all the points I could have had from previous purchases. This makes it so simple to earn extra on things I'm buying anyway!
- (2020-11-19) Jackson Godoy: It's super helpful to earn more points while I'm shopping but it's so huge when it pops up on the screen. There should be a setting to only show the popup when I click on the extension.
- (2020-11-11) Cheryl Smith: I love the button, it's helpful when searching for items to purchase. It does it's job I find myself spending a bit more to get the points. Your merchant partners should love that. I noticed at the beginning of Covid on of the major big boxes stopped giving points and I found myself shopping at other merchants for the RR points.
- (2020-11-02) S P: The Chrome extensions for my Southwest credit card is easy to use, has reminded me when I can get points (which I never remember or think to look), and is convenient. It outlines the orders I have placed all in one location, meaning I can, with just a couple clicks, see a history of my orders or quickly revisit the vendor sites to check on the orders/order more. Also, I didn't think I shopped at many of the places where I can earn points, but to my surprise, I do (especially with COVID and the need to shop from home). Not only am I earning points, but the extension is also recommending codes to enter for a better price. Who doesn't want that!?! Overall, I have appreciated the option to have this extension handy watching over my shoulder and helping me make the most out of my shopping.
- (2020-08-15) Lauren Standeford: Absolutely love that you can earn extra SWA Reward Points while shopping! They accumulate fast!!
- (2020-08-07) Edi Campbell: It was great until it stopped working. Maybe it's just me? I'm going to re-install and see if that helps.
- (2020-08-04) Charlie Thorne: This will put money in your pocket! We had a very good friend of ours turn us onto this and it has paid huge dividends! Imagine buying a MacBook Air and getting 4 points for every dollar you spent. I did! BAM! Don't hesitate on this, strike now!
- (2020-04-10) Lou Rose: Easiest way to earn free flights!!!
- (2020-04-07) Liz Herrick: Love it! It automatically pops up when I'm on sites that give Rapid Rewards points - what could be better? Works great - so happy with it.
- (2020-04-02) Lisa M Blacker: I don't shop online much but I click the SW Rapid Rewards tool when it pops up on my shopping site. It has worked smoothly on each occasion, so far!
- (2020-03-30) Adam Wooten: Another easy way to get more points on the easiest airline to work with...
- (2020-03-26) Mary Braselton: The button is a great reminder. Cautionary tale, however...when ordering online and you get switched to an in-office operator, you probably won't get your points! Are you listening, Verizon? AND I have had a conflicting answer to this question: When it says "Shop now and get 1 point for every $1" that does or does NOT enhance your point balance? The answer, I believe is when you pay your SW invoice, you will get the 1 point, but nothing extra. I have been told otherwise by SWA info. I have participated in a couple of other types of "points" businesses--I believe SWA to be THE most ethical and user friendly. I won SWA stock (it will go back up!) and support SWA unless it is absolutely necessary I use another airline.
- (2020-03-25) Deneisha Thompson: I would never remember to collect my Southwest Rapid Rewards when I shop online if I didn't have this extension button built in. It has helped me accumulate many more points than I would have without it. I'm really happy every time I use it. It works like a charm!
- (2020-03-18) Kimberly Heslop: My rewards points have skyrocketed thanks to this button! It doesn't let you forget.
- (2020-03-15) Laura Allen: I am amazed by the number of points I have passively earned just by doing what I was already doing where I was already doing it. Give it a try!
- (2020-03-05) I love having the app tell me when to shop through Southwest shopping. I love earning miles. But I cannot find a place on the app that shows a store's rules. It pops up for a moment but not long enough to read. At some stores I believe that I am earning miles and then when I do not get them I call the store. Usually it is because I opted for a discount on products rather than miles. Why am I not given the options before I purchase?
- (2020-03-05) Michael S: Awesome! so easy to use and was immediately able to rack up points on most everyday shopping! Very satisfied!
- (2020-03-04) Sue Kingsbury: I love the button it is always reminding me to activate so that I can earn points on my favorite stores!
- (2020-02-25) Sarah Stobber: It's a great extension. I'm able to earn miles with shopping I already do and it reminds me to activate miles offers to maximize my miles earning.
- (2020-02-10) Deb Rapp: Love this app, I've earned many airline points just by doing my online shopping thru this app!
- (2020-02-09) Penelope Hensley: I wish I'd know about it sooner. I am new I look forward to ordering and earning Do you have restaurants that earn rewards ?
- (2020-02-07) Sharon Marchand: I have been a loyal Southwest customer since 2004 and believe it or not, I just found out about the Southwest button and other ways to get reward points from shopping to going to restaurants and filling out opinion surveys. I am so excited to know I can earn rewards - some of them without having to spend any $ .
- (2020-02-06) Tabitha Melendez: I am a big online shopper as well as a frequent flyer. I wish I knew about shopping online for points sooner! The only thing is I wish I received my points for shopping quicker than I do.
- (2020-02-05) Elizabeth MacGillis: Having this app on my laptop has helped me earn many SW points over the year. I love how it has a pop-up whenever you are on a site that you can login through the SW Rapid Rewards store to earn points. I never have to remember as it reminds me. The points are added to my account within a day or two of my purchase being verified. So easy to use!
- (2020-01-30) Sharon Mirzai: I have been using the Southwest shopping button now for a few months. I must admit, I love getting more points than my just on my credit card and travel. It works great for me!!
- (2020-01-23) Grace Turke-Martinez: I wish I had known about this sooner! The extension makes it so easy to earn rewards while doing online shopping you would've done anyway. Companion pass, here I come!
- (2020-01-22) Pamela Aston: Love it! Ditto what everyone else is saying! Love earning the points! Love the RR pop-ups reminding me to use it! Love it! Love it! Love it!
- (2020-01-22) Kathy DeWitt: This is an awesome app! I love earning Rapid Rewards when shopping. I only with I could have the button on my ipad!
- (2020-01-17) diana secor: I was thrilled to be able to use this button!! I have earned so many points through shopping that I would not have otherwise been able to earn. I am buying things I would normally buy anyway and earning southwest points, creating the ability to visit friends sooner than I thought I could afford. Thrilled! Thank you Southwest. just ANOTHER reason why I ONLY fly southwest!!
- (2020-01-15) Kathleen Withers: These is my favorite feature. I have earned so many point to fly on items I was going to buy anyway. Everyone i tell about this widget is so excited to start shopping.
- (2020-01-12) Karen Upchurch: Love using this button! I find it keeps me out of the stores and using this button to earn Southwest points. Thanks Southwest Airlines!
- (2020-01-07) Bobby Dick: i have had a companion pass for three years now and the app helps me maximize my points. I have learned for some items like dog food that a $60 bag can at least get me an extra pt/$ using the app but that sometimes one vendor or the others is offering multiple pts/$. Buying things online for pick up in the store increases my points but makes the shopping experience quick and easy.
- (2020-01-03) Patrick Hinke: Works very well.
- (2020-01-02) effie morgenstern: so easy, almost a no brainer set set up. i only wish i could use it on my phone
- (2020-12-29, v:1.1.44) inder kapoor: extension for Edge
can't find Southwest reward button extension for Microsoft Edge. is it available?
- (2020-11-27, v:1.1.44) Placed 3 orders today using the RR Southwest Shopping bottom and it worked only with one
Placed 3 orders today using the RR Southwest Shopping bottom and it worked only with one: Old Navy Store: $95.20, CONFIRMATION, Order # 12P1DP8,Placed on 11/27/20 - did not work KOHL's Store: $112.43, Order #6110516350, Thursday, Nov 26, 2020 at 08:15 PM Central Time - Did not work Nike Store: $154.19, Order Number C00320911298, Order Date Nov 26, 2020only this order worked. I got this email from SWA: We see you made a purchase at Nike through Rapid Rewards Shopping®. Please count my Kohl's and Old Navy orders, Thanks Kaatea Melo Southwest Rapid Rewards # 589217812
- (2020-11-22, v:1.1.44) sheron rossow: Cox Communications
If you already have Cox can you change plans by using this?
- (2020-11-16, v:1.1.44) Brian Mackey: Shopping in store
Can you activate these points shopping in store or online only?
- (2020-11-07, v:1.1.44) Bunny-Carma Allen: The popup screen doesn't go away and more
When I click a store in the Rapid Rewards store list, I click the Activate Now button. The screen pops up saying it is connecting me to the page and once it shows its loaded all the way, the pop up remains on the page. When I go to another link on the page such as, Petsmart page, i click the activate now button, pop up says connecting and shows it has loaded 100% but large pop up screen remains on the screen no matter how long I wait. If I click to go to dog products, I get another pop up that wants me to click activate now on any product link I click. I am using the newest version of Google Chrome and my rapid reward button says it is the newest version.