Automatically get better prices on Steam games, and receive coupon codes that are exclusive to you!
Automatically get better prices on Steam games, and receive coupon codes that are exclusive to you! This easy-to-use extension automatically notifies you when a game you are viewing is cheaper at Fanatical. Best of all, it offers you exclusive promo codes so that you can grow your Steam library without burning a hole in your wallet. Here are just some of the many benefits from installing Fanatical Assistant: - Save time and money searching for the best deals on Steam games - receive an instant notification right in your browser when Fanatical has the best price - Exclusive coupon codes for you. How nice are we?! - Sync and add your Steam Wishlist over to Fanatical so that you never miss a great deal again - Never miss a deal. Get the best Steam game and bundle deals delivered direct straight to your browser every day. - Also available on Firefox (don’t tell Google) By using this extension, you agree to Fanatical’s Terms & Conditions. Need anything else or want to learn more about us? Visit the Fanatical Help Centre.
- (2020-08-09) Mike Boulds: Shows me the best price every time! Can't fault it :)
- (2020-03-11) Alice: The pop ups that show up with the extension are intrusive. They'll appear on the desktop even after you've closed the browser. For me they stuck around even when I removed the extension
- (2020-03-05) Luckzor Kerch: Your prices are a joke, a lot of games cost more in Fanatical than in Steam. The extension don't work, I'm in my wishlist and don't do anything. Don't recommend the website and less the extension.
- (2020-02-12) Elliott Bechtol: so far so good it didn't sync the whole of my steam wish list but i put that down to probity company deals they re-sell fore, but some in better than none , i'll be trusting if it keeps up to gdpr standards over next few days
- (2020-02-10) Swooz777: Sync wishlist doesnt work anymore.
- (2019-10-16) James: Had 1000+ games saved on my Steam wishlist and after syncing with Fanatical Assistant I'm left with 684. Not only did the transfer fail to add my Steam wishlist over to Fanatical, my wishlist on Fanatical has been completely erased no matter how many times I refresh the page. Would have been nice if it had worked, shame.
- (2019-09-06) MoNsTrUoMX: les falta mejorar,al momento de querer sincronizar mi lista de deseos de steam con la extension de fanatical sale error y no deja sincronizar,arreglen eso porfavor
- (2019-07-29) SAAD HERO: its nice to keep me knowing what is on the star deal but come on all that data and write access is too much i may uninstall it hopefully u add a options to disable that i just want to view the site not it tilling me the price
- (2019-06-03) Tactical Freak: It doesn't sync well. Games that were removed from my steam wishlist (either cuz I removed them or I bought them) are not removed from the Fanatical wishlist upon sync. It's pretty much only an incremental sync. And that's not good...
- (2019-05-31) Itz_Mango100: Honestly, the negative reviews claiming spyware are just slander. It is not spyware, it is very easy, helpful, and clean. Also ignore the salty people that did it for a giveaway and could not read the instructions and are too ignorant to contact support. This is an amazing extension and the developers are very kind, generous people that are just trying to earn a living in a industry filled with big sharks.
- (2019-05-30) George Carson: Installed this for a giveaway when I sync my steam wishlist. But it keeps telling me that I have nothing in my wishlist. Doesn't work at all.
- (2019-01-20) Caleb: "The extensions read all the data you visit on your browser" that's pretty much every Extension even adblock since it needs it to read and change the page without it, you would have a Extension that can't do anything even blocking ads it couldn't be able to do
- (2019-01-11) Mazilu Alexandru Stefan: I've installed it just because of the "SYNC MY WISHLIST" contest. Welll ...... it doesen't work as advirtised. So...erased
- (2019-01-11) Bee Martin: Installed to sync my Wishlist for the giveaway, but it tries to say there are no items in my Wishlist, even though I have quite a few. Glad I saw other reviews that says it's spyware, anyways!
- (2018-12-07) Marcos Patrick: muito bom
- (2018-11-04) Marco I.: SPYWARE - ALERT! The extensions read all the data you visit on your browser, without your knowledge! Please be aware! !!!!! DON'T KEEP THIS EXTENSION IN YOUR BROWSER !!!!! Remember to unistall this one, don't just disable it. ;-)
- (2018-09-13) Jerry Winkler: The extension looks modern and slick, and I like that I can customize the content it displays. I don't like that it wants to run all the time and potentially collect my web browsing data. So I've disabled the extension for now. Maybe I'll just re-enable it when I go and visit the site to see if there are any good coupons/deals I've missed?
- (2018-08-31) Edo Dwi Christianto: Spyware.
- (2018-08-15) Chris Stetchman: It can modify and change ALL data on EVERY website you visit. Don't get it. Its also useless because all of the deals it advertises are already on the site.
- (2018-08-15) Sharky Sharkeisha: Its Spyware and floods you with adds. Absolutely terrible. Don't get it. It has access to modify and change ALL data on EVERY website you visit.
- (2018-07-31) Gergő Gergő: nice
- (2018-07-31) FazZ Khedoo: As many have said already and what I suspected when I heard 'Fanatical' had released a browser plugin to assist in saving a few pennies on your purchases, they also want ALL your website browsing data a long with it, which some will not care about, but for those who understand what this means, and where it potentially goes, it's not worth your precious data at all. Thanks, but no thanks 😸
- (2018-07-31) Thomas Rice: It is Spyware. There is not a need to have the ability to modify and change ALL data on EVERY website you visit. There are parameters that can be set so the plugin can only access data on certain sites and what to access. Such as the wishlist sync, the permission for that should ONLY be set to the link that would show ones wishlist, nothing more. The coupon stuff or better deals that MAY pertain to other sites should show a list of WELL KNOWN bundle/coupon sites in the permissions. It honestly isn't that hard to code a plugin to do such things, but I for one will not be using this until the spyware nature is removed.
- (2018-07-30) Sergio Banda: It won't sync my wishlist, it says it too big ;)
- (2018-07-30) Acid: excellent add-on! clean and neat, customizable, allows steam wishlist syncing. Quite nice! I use this together with enhanced steam and it's working like a charm. Thank you for this and keep up the good work ^_^
- (2018-07-30) Kade Markoux: I love Fantatical! I've gotten a lot of great game deals there that have helped me build up a Fanatic-tastic amount of games in my Steam & Origin Librarys so naturally I installed this straight away when I saw it was released to help keep track of my wishlist. Love it! :D
- (2018-07-30) Domenico Gentner: Spyware
- (2018-07-30) Factoría de Ámbares: The main problem is that your store does not support local currencies. Therefore, when comparing to Steam, you always have more expensive prices. Why would I use your extension if your discounts are more expensive than Steam's?
- (2020-04-02, v:1.8.5) Arturo Delgado: HELP ME WITH MY PURCHASE
My probleme is this one: "you will receive your resident evil 3 product key on before the release date... ". That appears where my game key should appear, please help me.
- (2019-10-27, v:1.8.0) Sean McLore: ChromeExtensions for OPERA
It didn't work. I prefer Opera to Chrome, cause ~'GulGulg' - webbrowser~ is sensible for ad spamming and about 1-2 months ago it even increased on many sites that I visit regularly (also on non-games sites or not owned by Gulgulg services or any social-media sites). I know the purpose of gAnalytics etc. but it's getting worse and blocking ads in Chrome doesn't work as fine as in Opera. Some time ago it did... Adblocks with hidden whitelists [devs says of course there are none of them included but so many new ads and websites are created every day that they may be sometimes faster than adblock updates; uhuh... I checked the txt file used for webbrowser as blocker and many common news portals and some strange [example: 1 and only 1 site about car vehicles, created by some smaller webadmin??? Suspecious?] sites. And these devs ask for money on Patronite for their "hard" work. After uninstalling extra adblocks and leaving only built-in switched on I had less ads on the internet.] However, Your extension is nice so I would like to see it also in real version for Opera, but understand it's just webbrowsers/providers problem. So good job and I can read and find options so there is no reason to complain like many commentators of this utility. And when I realy want to have less ads I use 'OhPe'.
- (2019-02-01, v:1.6.4) mathieu minotti: Keep disappearing
Each time i restart my pc the assistant disappear but not honey and adblock only fanatical ?
- (2018-08-03, v:1.0.5) Mike Küsters: Datenschutz
Inwiefern werden die erhobenen Daten genutzt? Erstellt ihr Profile? Verkauft ihr die Daten an 3te? Danke!
- (2018-08-02, v:1.0.5) sharplizard43: para iadesi
nasıl para iadesi yapabilirim
- (2018-07-30, v:1.0.5) Soapy-kun: Erweiterung
Wird es auch eine Opera Version geben?