Amazon products (price, specs) compared side-to-side (right click to add)
- (2023-02-04) Supreeth P: Great extension for comparing products on Amazon. Only minor inconvenience is that a new tab pops up every single time I add a product to the list, so it's a bit confusing.
- (2022-12-04) Mehdi Zarcheen: Very useful
- (2022-09-23) Uddipta Ghosh Dastidar: A great thing done so simply!
- (2022-09-22) Molly Hutt: This is a great extension! I wish I'd found it sooner. It would have saved me so much time! One minor suggestion for the developers: It would be super helpful if the leftmost column (the titles for each row) were locked in place. When comparing a bunch of similar items, it can be hard to tell which row I'm looking at, especially when it's just a "Yes"/"No" or a number without a unit. It's only a minor inconvenience in an otherwise awesome extension. I highly recommend it for anyone who likes to compare lots of options before purchasing.
- (2022-08-25) Alysha Sarmiento: Super helpful!
- (2022-06-19) Mukundhan Sampath: Superb! Cannot survive without this! I recommend this fully!
- (2022-06-13) JJ S: mid😎
- (2022-06-09) Suriyaprakash S (Suriya): A must have extension for all shopaholics who make informed buying decision. Great work!
- (2021-08-14) Tim M.: i've only had it for 1 minute but this is amazing, will definitely be an Amazon shopping life-changer. Now if only I could learn how to code these things, that would be nice...
- (2021-06-10) mardellmardell teichmannteichmann: great!
- (2021-06-03) Opie Teller: There is one bug and one missing feature. The bug is that when an item is not in stock and does not have a default price listed, it shows an extensive string of text instead of an empty slot or any of the prices from other buying options. That makes it really hard to remember which item I'm looking at and to compare them quickly. The missing feature is the ability to sort. I want to be able to sort each of the lines by alphanumeric value, or at least manually rearrange them. Grouping by brand, seller, ASIN, or even the time it was added to the list– any of these would be a major improvement. Overall, the app works and I spend more time on it than I do scouring details on Amazon's own website. Another nice feature that could be useful is the option to prevent the popup from opening every single time I add a product to the list. There's another trivial bug that occurs when I do this; it will say 'No items added to list' before refreshing, and then it will have added the item to the list… so that was confusing when I had a lot of items on my list.
- (2021-05-19) Amanda Baker: did exactly what i wanted it to do, two thumbs up
- (2021-04-23) S S: Nice Tool! i dont know what to write. does what it is supposed to do, does it good, adding items to compare is really simple
- (2021-04-19) 贺顺: Simple and useful
- (2021-03-31) Michael Weixlbaumer: Nice Tool! Doesn't look charming but does what its supposed to do!
- (2021-03-22) Iraklis Choraitis eGentic: Very nice asset to have! Quite helpful when you want to compare even completely different items.
- (2021-03-12) donato carillo: molto utile e intuitiva
- (2021-03-07) Charles Banks: Very skeptical of browser extension but decided to give it a try. Installed quickly with Microsoft Edge even though it is stated for Chrome. Very easy to choose my products from Amazon and switch between comparison and adding more product. Extremely helpful when choosing best buy.
- (2021-01-17) johnnyD: exactly what i was looking for. AWESOME!
- (2019-04-07) Mikey: Does not work. Says site not found when comparison tries to load.
- (2019-01-27) Mohd. Aakif Shamsi: Needs to be removed.
- (2018-04-20) Ian Mega: Can't get it to work on my ChromeBook with Chromium browser
- (2018-04-18) Hotel Terminillo: the best extension that help me to compare the products on Amazon really recommended
- (2018-04-18) Elahi Hossen: Awesome extension it's help me to compare different product of amazon that make thing easy to buy at a best prize
- (2018-04-17) Rockstarx fuze: Great Extension! Helped me a lot comparing Amazon Products and Price. Easy to Use and Wide in Range. Just Love It.
- (2018-04-16) Speak French with Tina: very great extension that will help you for compare amazon products and do best buy
- (2018-04-16) Babul Hossain: wow what a EXTENSION, it was just great. I like it because there is every product you can get the best prize.
- (2018-04-16) Linh Mai: Compare Amazon products side-to-side. I have downloaded and used it. It is very easy to use. i like it.
- (2018-04-16) Abd errezak Messaoudi: a very good for google chrome it's for best buy you can compare amazon product easy
- (2018-04-16) Terry A.: I completely love the extension. Best one to compare all kinds of amazon products and their prices.
- (2018-04-16) coca nguyễn: Compare Amazon products side-to-side. I installed and used it. Great. have a nice day.
- (2018-04-16) Md. Aftab Hossain: Amazon extension is very useful for buying best amazon products.I can Compare all amazon products for best prize.
- (2018-04-16) Anul Kanpuria: this is the best extension for comparing amazon products, get details and it's best price. Now no need to search on websites. just go with this extension
- (2018-04-16) Mohammad Aqib: GREAT EXTENSION! I always want this because it helps compare different, products ,materials,price etc! you can compare amazon products to get the best prize!
- (2018-04-16) GANGSTER Gaming: amazon extension is a very nice and amazon shoping is a very usefull and vrey confrotable so butifull
- (2018-04-16) Matt Smith: Amazing extension that everyone should have! You can compare amazon products to get the best prize!
- (2018-03-12) Lorenzo Bolognini: Great tool for product discovery and comparison.
- (2017-06-15) Elvis Ciotti: Works great. Helped me to buy my tablet. I had to keep many windows open to compare tech specs, and weight (important for a tablet). With this extension it was much easier. I had prices, tech specs side-to-side, easy to exclude the products ones I didn't want
- (2017-06-15) GF Casula: Love it - simple toolbar that helps compare different products, displaying in a single page weight, dimensions, price etc -
- (2023-05-18, v:11.1.269) Whitney Stovall: I don't see the option when I right click
I added the extension and pinned it to my browser; as well as, confirmed privacy permissions and refreshed my browser, but I do not see the 'add cart' option when I right click. I'm using chrome on a macbook.
- (2020-09-12, v:8.4.603) Craig Lambie: Feature Req: Per unit measurements
Hi there, Love your tool, is very useful - Thanks. I was considering building a website that did something similar (maybe we could colab on that..., or you just add the features I want to the tool) I would love the ability to focus on specific categories that need specific comparisions. For example, I am looking at Vegan DHA at the moment, which is in the bigger "supplement" category. Typically things in this category have these variables that I want to compare: - Strength per capsule - Number of capsules So the straight data from Amazon doesn't typically show that. Further to that, you could then calculate - price per capsule/ serving This information would be great in this category. Further to that, pulling in data from something like LabDoor would be useful. This could also apply to other categories too. Like in the food category, say I want to buy cinnamon. There are so many options. But besides the quality of the different brands that are offered, it can also be inconsitant in the pricing... so this category could do with a calculated field as well, like total weight divided by price. Then consistantly per say 100g or similar is shown in your comparison window. Thanks Craig
- (2019-12-26, v:8.4.519) René Fallwickl: Can't install extension
After pressing install button in chrome web store I get following error message in the download bar: ERROR: download failed - needs authorization Using Mac Pro 2015 (macOS Mojave 10.14.3) and Brave browser
- (2019-09-20, v:8.4.314) Sophie Flax: bummed this is not working on my Chromebook
I am able to right click, but then when it opens the new page I get an empty box with the amazon web link above it and below a place for taking notes. If i add more than one thing, it just stays at one little empty box. what do i do? I'm using Chrome, if that matters. Thank you for any help or suggestions you may have for me. -Sophie
- (2019-05-02, v:7.1.5) Jade Paterson: Add amazon smile to list
Hi, I use https://smile.amazon.com in all my shopping. Could you please add it to site access, or tell me how to add it. Thanks Jade Paterson
- (2019-03-27, v:5.2) KD Puvvadi: 404 error
Getting 404 error while adding products to compare list