Automatically find discount gift cards and coupon codes as you shop online.
- (2018-12-27) Google Review: Total scam probably data mining. Sign up for an account with an email that was just created, having zero risk factors. They claim their compliance reviewed my account and denied me without any notification whatsoever. Now they say that my registration information is blacklisted across all of their "compliance" group... wont give any explanation whatsoever and apparently there isnt even a way to appeal. There are basically zero compliance requirements legally. I have no risk factors as a customer. Absolutely terrifyingly useless and terrible.
- (2018-08-13) Greg Barker: Otto has gone through a lot of improvements. It's a really slick extension with a lot of supported stores and decent discounts. Quick way to save a few bucks online.
- (2018-07-31) Matthew Watkins: Easy way to save on things that you are already buying anyway. Simple and fast, would recommend.
- (2018-05-16) Dan Gaffey: Easy way to save money when checking out. It had a gift card for the brand I was using. Great!
- (2018-02-13) Andy Curto: It wants me to log in. You can log in with an account with them or with Coupon Granny. I have Coupon Granny already but I don't know that password because I log into that with my Facebook. So, I try to make a new account and it won't let me. For some reason I can't make an account? It told me to contact customer service. I try that and tell them what's going on and then get an error message saying "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form." every time. It would be so much easier if I could just log in with my Facebook like Coupon Granny.
- (2017-11-21) Allison O'Neill: I used to spend so much time searching for discount gift cards but using Otto is so much faster - love it!
- (2017-11-20) Justin F: Simple and easy to use. It saves time and money at checkout.
- (2018-02-13, v:2.1.14) Viren Patel: pop out
It would be nice if the extension wouldn't popout and every page of the website. It gets in the way and is very annoying, even more when there isn't a gift card close to the value you want to purchase. I don't want to have to purchase a $150 gift card for a $20 order. That defeats the propose of saving money on them.