Chainlove sells bike gear for dirt and pavement one screamin'(50-80% off) deal at a time until time runs out. (chainlove.com)
Extension key features: -Clean interface -Desktop notification -Sound alert -Fast checkout -Time remaining badge text A covert ops Chrome extension for those who must keep a vigilant eye on the latest ODAT (One-Deal-At-a-Time) deals. This extension monitors chainlove.com and displays the time remaining for the current deal. You also have the option of receiving a desktop notification along with a customizable sound alert when a new deal is listed. For snagging fast selling items, the extension allows you to automate the website's checkout process. Version 1.6.1 -Enables one-click checkout to speed up the checkout process -more information here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1X2vF7luI Version 1.5.2 -Option to play a sound when a new deal is listed -Performance improvements Version 1.4.6 -Updated popups to use Chrome Desktop Notifications. This removes the need for the extension to access all browsing data and history. It now only needs access to www.chainlove.com. -Popups are now disabled by default. Enable them in the extensions options. Version 1.4.1 -The extension now includes a popup bubble that appears in the bottom right hand corner of the website you are browsing whenever the item changes. -Link to Chainlove history to view past items offered on the site.
- (2018-04-03) Ted Piotrowski: New version uploaded on April 3rd, 2018 to prevent deal flipping every 15 seconds. Please update if you're experiencing issues.
- (2015-05-26) Sam Sandberg: Works great! Dangerously addictive! :)
- (2015-04-08) Johnny K: practical. does it's job.
- (2014-12-02) Dale B.: Great quick deals.
- (2014-11-07) eric campbell: simple, ez, awesome, thank you
- (2014-09-30) Patrick Myers: Pretty great extension and I like that the timer is up in the icon. Very useful.
- (2014-09-01) fguelfi: love it, have not seen another one like it
- (2014-08-18) Nathaniel Bauer: Super Awesome. Super practical. Super LOVE IT!
- (2014-07-25) David Stepp: Works great. I was able to grab a few deals. Sure beats logging on and monitoring the site. I like the history link to see what I missed.
- (2014-06-03) Matt Wagers: Old Firefox widget allowed the deals to sit at the bottom of the browser window. I can't find this option in the Chrome widget. I miss a lot of deals because I don't see the popup; which might be for the best.
- (2014-04-15) Darren Hall: Works well!
- (2014-03-28) Les Connally: Caused me to spend money, but that's not its fault! I noticed deals I would not have without it!
- (2014-03-22) Chris Halsall: Ugh. Way too easy to spend money with this extension. Works well, occasionally crashes or lags, but no big deal.
- (2014-02-28) Christopher Padilla: This works well and makes watching all three deal sites really easy.
- (2014-02-06) Seth Adams: Perfect. non-intrusive, but tells you what you want.
- (2014-01-29) Sherard Harewood: Invaluable for Chainlove shoppers! Must have..
- (2014-01-24) Geoffrey Bee: Just got it... far better than checking back with the site a few times a day. It's nice to be able to select specific items to be notified about.
- (2014-01-10) Michael Renkosiak: Keeps me reminded of the things I need....and want. Just need more money for both!
- (2014-01-02) John Gilchrest: Useful and informative. It does what it's supposed to do.
- (2013-12-30) Michael Lutz: Excellent site if you're into bicycling deals large and small. The extension (a) pops up a small window when a new deal starts and (b) provides a toolbar countdown timer.
- (2013-11-21) Russell Guthrie: Love it. Seems to be a tad bit resource heavy, but it works great
- (2013-11-01) Richard Frey: Great when it's working smoothly. Works pretty well tho. Will continue to use.
- (2013-10-25) I love this extension!!!!
- (2013-10-03) Darrell Goodwin: Very handy to have it in the browser, and I especially like the countdown timer which wasn't as apparent in the Windows widget.
- (2013-09-29) Chris Visitacion: I think it is great and it is easier to track and shop. Thanks!!!
- (2016-07-30, v:3.0.1) Ext Guru: Partnership
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Chainlove Countdown Timer" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]
- (2016-01-01, v:2.4.0) Александр Шинкунс: make money
Earn from $7000 per month from every 100k users. Get in touch! skype: extension.monetizer email: [email protected]
- (2015-06-22, v:2.3.0) Ryan Black: Ooops!
The Chainlove extension has not been working for weeks. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, hoping to gets a new update. I have had the following statement for this same time: "Ooops! Can't fetch information about the current deal from backcountry.com's servers. Please be patient while they resolve the problem. Meanwhile, check your internet connection or try restarting your browser." Clearly, I've checked my internet connection, and I've restarted the browser multiple times. Any suggestions?
- (2015-05-08, v:2.2.5) Eric Poch: pop up app "Ads" no longer supported?
Now getting the following error message when trying to click through to see the deal/product from countdown timer. "Sorry for the inconvenience, but we no longer advertise for Chainlove.com, and are still in the process of converting some of our older links. We recommend looking for similar offerings from the merchants listed below: SteepandCheap.com WhiskeyMilitia.com *Affiliates: you can log into your account at AvantLink to help control the behavior of inactive merchant links like this - go to the "Merchants" page and view the "My Inactive Merchants" listing."
- (2014-05-23, v:2.2.3) Lee Pfeil: Chrome notification opens too many tabs
When clicking the chrome notification, sometimes it opens a ton of tabs (uncountable - at least 20/s) until chrome crashes. Happened once to both me and a friend of mine on Chrome 35.0.1916.114, Mac OS 10.9.2.
- (2013-06-18, v:1.8.3) Leo Yick: Countdown timer not updating in latest Chrome
Using Chrome beta Version 28.0.1500.44 beta-m, the Chainlove Countdown Timer no longer updates the product or the timer after a product has expired. The refresh link must be clicked before the timer gets the latest time left from chainlove and the product won't update until after clicking refresh and closing the popup. Great product. One of the most used extension I have in Chrome. Thanks.
- (2013-06-17, v:1.8.3) Mark Ritterhoff: add men/women option
Hey! I like your alerts, both this one and the other 2, but I'm a guy, and don't care about womens clothing. It'd be pretty cool to add an option on the setting page to check or uncheck deals that have "men" or "women" in their title, so they don't get shown. Cheers!