Car Value for used cars from Kelly Blue Book (kbb) on sites like craigslist, autotrader ...
Get value of used cars from Kelly Blue Book (KBB) on sites matching following regular expression... craigslist.org autotrader.com usedcars.com kbb.com cars.com edmunds.com carsforsale.com automall.com autosales.com auto.com truecar.com carmax.com usedcars used-cars cargurus.com carsales car-sale carsdirect.com car.com /cars/ carwale.com Features included... 1. In Popup a. Enable/Disable b. Auto Detect the car on page (This is experimental feature thus may not work accurately all the time) c. Enable on more sites matching given URLs using Regular Expression d. Show the Car Value in the page for which it is not automatically enabled 2. On Web Page a. Load all makes by default b. Load model, year and trim based on user selection c. Try to detect mileage d. Show KBB values of car ... A. Fair value B. Good Value C. Very Good Value D. Excellent Value e. Link to KBB page (No more search for car...get direct link to KBB page) Value: Saves time of looking up car value (KBB value) on search engines and sites. Makes car hunting little less painful! Release History v1.3 (2018-09-01) - bux fix: updated the source api and price information is now loading v1.2 (2016-17-03) - bug fix: in manifest.json browser_action.default_icon.24 had value 24x24.png instead of actual path of image (assets/img/24x24.png) v1.1 (2015-10-30) - using new KBB urls - removed trims with ", " in the name as these are not valid trims v1.0 (2015) - original app
- (2020-08-19) Kyle Vance: So helpful. Not designed by google but functional and easy. Thanks!
- (2018-12-20) Tom Taira: This is good for private party but if I'm looking for a page, it would only seem right to have the retail price shown as well. In addition, it is very easy to map these sites to prefill the year make and model (and trim in some cases). It's also easy to identify a VIN on any page, so you may want to simply do a VIN decode which can get you to make and model very easily with very little work.
- (2018-09-09) Robb Wiley: Working great after the last updated on Sept 1st of 2018. However, I do have a feature request! The amount the app gives is the Private Party value. Is there a feature to get the Trade-In Value as well? Thx!!
- (2018-03-30) Adrian Zgoda: doesn't work at all
- (2017-10-17) Nathaniel McFate: Does not work. At all.
- (2016-12-30) Donovan Keith: Really helpful to have KBB prices right next to a car - it makes it much easier to see whether something is a good deal or not. Some feature requests: - Please gray out the icon for the extension when it isn't active on a page. I realize it's just "security theater" but it would make me feel less anxious about the extension snooping on every page. - Please add an option for Private Party vs Dealer pricing.
- (2016-08-15) Vaibhav Kumar: Brilliant app
- (2016-07-27) Jeff Pyke: Can I help contribute to the code? Is it on GitHub?
- (2016-05-21) David Gomillion: This is really awesome. It saves a ton of time!
- (2018-09-22, v:1.3) Ryan Pearson: OMG please. Please, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! make for trade value.
This is the only thing that remotely works for what I need but what I really need is trade-in numbers. This is a great idea please, please, please! I beg you please add this feature.
- (2018-09-09, v:1.3) Robb Wiley: Feature Request!
Working great after the last updated on Sept 1st of 2018. However, I do have a feature request! The amount the app gives is the Private Party value. Is there a feature to get the Trade-In Value as well? Thx!!
- (2018-04-10, v:1.2) Joe Joe: Car Value
What happened to the results of the value of the cars I was looking into? The value of the cars are not coming up anymore. Still has the option to pick make, model, year, and mileage but doesn't give you the value of the vehicle. Was working fine a few months ago and was loving it because it saved me time of going back in forth trying to get an idea of the valve of the cars. Hopefully it works the way it was meant in the future. And thanks for this app.
- (2018-01-30, v:1.2) Eli Resnick: mpg?
Can you make it display # of seats, mpg, and cargo capacity? I'm looking for a car for big family trips, and these are actually more important to me than what other people are paying. Maybe other users would like them, too?
- (2017-11-30, v:1.2) Roberto Kalafate: Car value stopped working
In October, all the values being pulled in stopped appearing.
- (2016-07-27, v:1.2) Jeff Pyke: Contributing
Can I help contribute to the code? Is it on GitHub?
- (2016-04-09, v:1.2) Russell Forsyth: canadian dollar
is there a way of switching from american currency and miles, to the Canadian dollar and kilometers?