Never miss a drop again, autofill your checkout on the Supreme Store.
The best Autofill extension for Supreme on the market, built for SS21. New features added weekly to ensure you can always cop the pieces you want. Supreme Autofill makes it easy to buy items from the Supreme store. Once an item is in your basket and the checkout button is clicked, Supreme Autofill will enter your details, accept the terms and even finalise the purchase. You’ll never take an L again. Autofill for Supreme UK, Europe, USA, Canada & Japan. HOW TO USE 1. Open the extensions options page. 2. Enter your details as they would appear on the Supreme store. 3. Click the save button. 4. If the extension is enabled, when you checkout on the Supreme store your details will be filled out automatically. ADDITIONAL FEATURES 1. Auto Checkout - If enabled, your details will be filled out automatically and the extension will complete the checkout process 2. Notifications - If enabled, you will receive a push notification every drop day. 3. Supreme Autofill Dashboard - From the popup menu see a countdown timer to the next drop, links to the drop list and Supreme news DATA STORAGE Supreme Autofill is secure. Your personal data is stored in Google Chrome, keeping all of your information safe. However if you wish to erase your details you can quickly do so using the delete data button in the options page. TO DISABLE 1. Open the extensions page in Google Chrome settings. 2. Uncheck Supreme Autofill LIABILITY By installing the app, you agree to the following terms and conditions: The developer is in no way responsible for the security of your data. Your Data is entered so at your own risk. The developer is not responsible for any accidental purchases incurred by you via the use of this extension. UPDATES 0.9.1 - State selection & other bug fixes 0.9 - Realtime alerts added - End of season timer 0.8 - Local Chrome Storage for better security - Encrypt data for Chrome Storage 0.7 - Added support for all US Cards - Fixed 7 day countdown timer bug 0.6 - Added support for Japan 0.5 - Added support for the USA & Canada 0.4 - Toggle the extension on & off from the popup menu - Updated toggle styling 0.3 - Negative countdown bug fixed 0.2 - Checkout script condensed - Icons updated - Description updated
- (2021-08-26) Arvydas Zapasnikas: Got nike x supreme AF1, filled in instantly. Good job. Would advise using disposable credit cards tho
- (2018-09-24) Raik Klein: Not really all that helpful. Doesn't do much that autofill couldn't do. Fairly slow.
- (2018-08-20) j3ser0: Malgrado non sia riuscito ad ottenere la maglietta madonna black, per un errore di checkout perchè interferiva con quick java script, funziona alla perfezione e la consiglio.. Vale 2,50€? Per me si.. e per voi?
- (2018-08-20) Piotr Lipiński: It worked really well in last season (copped the bogo with this), however now it doesn't work on the latest version of chrome now. Will it be fixed? Or should I try another autofill??
- (2018-04-12) S M: doesn't work. tried for 2 drops they still haven't fixed. just don't buy it
- (2017-11-19) chris walker: they have not updated fixing state selection for US.
- (2017-10-26) James Waters: Managed to cop today. Extension works well, very quick.
- (2017-10-26) Evan Roberts: Excellent Extension, got what I wanted!
- (2017-08-24) Baker Edwards: Managed to cop the Nas tee and Gold Zippo today using this! Best Autofill I've used, highly recommend!
- (2017-08-24) Sam Miller: AW17 : Love the autofill! Best on the market and its simple to use and extremely fast. Today I managed to cop a Nasty Nas tee, a gold zippo and also and ashtray! SS17: Managed to grab myself the CDG Box Logo today easy! Very quick and reliable.
- (2017-08-24) Max: After using many different auto fills, this and restocks are the only ones that seem to work! This is definitely the best for chrome and even the ui looks good. Copped everything I wanted today, mainly the Nas tee which sold out in seconds. Couldn't have got it without it.
- (2017-08-24) Will Brown: managed to make my first cop today. works so well
- (2017-05-02) connor taha: absolutely love it. amazing piece of work done here
- (2017-03-09) Jordan Smith: Really good extension, managed to get the items i wanted and checked out really quickly. I highly recommend this to increase your chances on the most hyped items.
- (2017-03-09) Aishwarya Rajavelu: The extension is pretty cool, managed to get what I wanted without any fuss, and it was super quick. I like the countdown timer as well, nice touch.
- (2017-03-04) Ben Miller: Awesome extension, Its fast and really easy to use. I managed to get what I wanted in last weeks drop. Highly recommend.
- (2021-12-09, v:0.9.2) J S: FW21 12/9/21 drop
I believe i used this ext on different computer..... when i click add to cart, if i have auto-checkout on, will it completely checkout OR do i have to ATC & click checkout?
- (2021-03-09, v:0.9.2) Pierre Kokke: je ne peux pas installer
Bonjour, je ne peux pas installer l'extension, elle n'est "plus disponible"… quelqu'un peut m'aider ?? pour jeudi 😄
- (2020-10-29, v:0.9.2) Oni Bobo: Autofill Field Missing for Supreme Japan
Hello. I live in Japan (Tokyo), and just purchased your extension. I tested your autofill for the Japan Supreme site and the one thing that seems to be missing is the "Prefecture" field. There are a lot of prefectures to choose from so that will waste precious seconds. I'm sure you already know, but just in case, prefectures are like US states or counties if from the UK. Anyways, can you add this field so I can pre-fill in the extension? It would save additional time. Thanks!
- (2020-10-07, v:0.9.2) That Guy: Not Autofilling Card number?
The Autofiller seems to get the job done with everything, except with the Card number. It fills the bottom CVV and rest of the information needed but doesn't seem to enter the card number? am I missing something? eliminates half of the purpose of this filler.
- (2020-09-03, v:0.9.2) Chris Lauritzen: CC Information
When the app pulls up the information to autofill, everything else fills in but the CC information. Having to enter that information makes the app almost worthless... Am I doing something wrong? The CC information is saved in the app.
- (2020-08-19, v:0.9.2) Ivan lopez: Brave Browser
I was wondering if this extension was going to be usable on the Brave Browser. When ever I try to add to my browser I get a Needs Authorization message.
- (2020-05-28, v:0.9.2) Victor Stewart: Refund
I purchased this app and it did not work this morning - I want a refund.
- (2018-08-04, v:0.9.2) Chourmo Nico: FW18
Have you a autofill release for FW18 ? many thx
- (2018-05-08, v:0.9.1) Jørgen Krogsæter: Save Button
Fix the save button! Just bought and super bummed it doesnt work
- (2018-04-25, v:0.9.1) Renante Rosales: Save Button..
Hello.. when are you going to fix the save button?
- (2018-04-25, v:0.9.1) Rory Davies: Autofill
I cant see all the boxes to fill in and it wont let me scroll down
- (2018-04-02, v:0.9.1) Can't see all the boxes to fill them in
Can't see all the boxes to fill them in. It won't let me scroll down.
- (2018-03-29, v:0.9.1) ANONYMOUS EXODUS: billing details
pop up won't let me add and save my information
- (2018-03-21, v:0.9.1) George Wilson: Card payments
There is no ability to put card details on card and payment, i can only see shipping and perosnal on Macbook Chrome.
- (2018-02-18, v:0.9) Dan: Payment
Hi, I will buy your extension if I can pay with PayPal
- (2017-11-09, v:0.8.1) State selection
It will not save my state. In the checkout its always AL.
- (2017-11-09, v:0.8.1) chris walker: state issue
No matter what you save your state as, it automatically puts it as Alabama on supreme check out