Adds average eBay price to Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist
Integrates average eBay prices for comparison into Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist. Stop trying to decide if the item is reasonably priced and let this extension do the work. Craigslist Deal Finder provides average prices found on eBay for each item on the page. A list of the found eBay items can then be displayed by clicking the "eBay Price" button. This will display all the retrieved items and link them to the associated eBay web page. If you're not getting the results you expect open up the search filter panel and modify it to fit your use case.
- (2019-10-30) Yikes: Awesome, this honestly has given me some side income. Can you write code that will drive around and pick up the FB marketplace items now?
- (2019-10-02) Russ Smith: Saw this briefly on reddit, and downloaded immediately. Within a few minutes, I already had a target and was on my way to get it. Totally Sweet! Radical! All the stars! Thanks for this creation! Working great for me! I'm excited to have this tool!
- (2019-08-28) Andrew Levy: I didn't know anything like this existed. Love this extension!
- (2019-08-21) Erich Hebner: Sam, This extension is awesome. Is there anyway for you to incorporate an average on sold items example when you go to ebay click advanced and click on sold items. when you do that you should get a page like so : https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Samsung+U28E590D+28-Inch+4k+1ms+UHD+LED-Lit+HDMI+DisplayPort+Gaming+Monitor&_sop=12&_sadis=15&_dmd=1&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_ipg=200&_stpos=32771&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=gtx+1080+ti&_sacat=0 and then average those numbers to the craigslist ads? Thank you so much for your work so far!
- (2019-08-18) Alexis Bardon: broken, ruins the layout of the page completely
- (2018-09-10) Dmitry Kotov: Love the idea!
- (2017-05-24) Obie Cuevas: Love what it currently is and love what it can eventually be. I believe I read that the developer has the extension reading titles but would be great if one day the dev gets it to look for specific keywords in the description. Love this so far.
- (2020-06-20, v:220.127.116.11) Shwippy Shwipp: How does this work?
I installed the extension, but it won't do anything
- (2018-09-29, v:0.0.0.4) adam shoe: hi
Hello can you please email me i have a few questions regarding this tool thanks [email protected] :)