Easily pop out any video player into a PIP window.
Chrome 70 introduced the picture in picture (PIP) mode for HTML5 video players. This extension simply takes the functionality offered by Chrome and brings it to websites that don't support it directly. Using this extension you can use PIP on on e.g. these sites: - Netflix - Amazon Prime Video The extension is in an early stage right now. Please feel free to open bug reports in GitHub's issue tracker (https://github.com/mariuskiessling/pipsy). Disclaimer: This extension is not affiliated and/or endorsed by any of the sites above and in the screenshots.
- (2021-02-26) Shahroz Asad PCSSMD: Excellent Extension. Working Perfectly. Watch Videos on Everywhere You want on PC. Thanks Dear Developer.
- (2020-12-13) Roman Levytskyi: cool app. does what i wanted it to do
- (2019-03-08) RabblerouserGT: Works great. Just wish Chrome's integration of PIP worked like Opera's where you can actually seek through the video.
- (2018-11-25) Funktioniert wie gewollt :)
- (2018-11-19) M. L.: Works fine with amazon prime
- (2021-01-12, v:1.0.2) Marty Mickelson: Are you able to make the pop-out window able to be full-screen?
I have multiple monitors and would like to full-screen the video on one screen and still see the playlist on the other screen. Skipping videos, seeing durations, etc. would be really helpful! For example, if I am sharing my screen on Zoom and am sharing one screen, I'd like to see what's coming up without having to exit full-screen (which viewers would see).
- (2019-12-08, v:1.0.2) Ace Lightning Games: Black screen
Hi, when I activate the extension, I got black screen instead playing video. Could you please help me to find the root of the issue?