This extension extracts order history from your Amazon account.
This extension extracts order history from your Amazon account. Amazon used to provide csv reports via https://www.amazon.com/gp/b2b/for US customers only, but it didn't include digital orders, shipping, total amount, or payment information. Sometime in the middle of 2020, Amazon withdrew the feature even in the US. This extension aims to fill the gap. How to Use ---------- After you install the extension, you won't see anything until you view your order history on the website (Your Account -> Your Orders). Get to your orders page, then click on the extension icon at the top right of the Chrome window; look for an orange upper case A. Once you do this, you should see buttons with years on the extensions pop-up window. Clicking on one of these buttons causes the extension to sift through all of your order pages and show you a searchable, sortable table with all of the orders in. It can take a few seconds to get all of the pages. A blue button enables you to download a CSV (viewable in Excel and other spreadsheet programs) of the order table the extension has assembled. It's better not to have more than one amazon tab open while the extension is doing stuff. Currently supported: amazon.com.au, .ca, .de, .es, .in, co.uk, com, .com.mx (partial) For other Amazon sites, please submit debug information as described in https://github.com/philipmulcahy/azad/blob/master/README.md Bug reports are gratefully accepted (see github link below), with extra points awarded for: 1) reproducibility - if you describe it well and I can reproduce it then it's normally straightforward to fix. 2) staying in contact - fire and forget bug reports are often impossible to reproduce and are seriously demotivating. 3) using courteous language. 4) using English - you're not paying me and while I can scrape by in French and German, I'm spending more of my spare time on this project than you are, and it's not about learning human languages. 5) having read the (very brief) instructions - and if English is not your favorite language, you have two choices: i) Google translate (don't send it to me!) ii) Sending me a translation (better than Google's) of the instructions. I will figure out how to incorporate it and list you in the credits. Feature requests: if there's a github ticket outstanding for the same thing, please add your thoughts there rather than making a new one. You can signal your sincerity by clear communication and responsiveness to follow-up queries. Changes 1.9.18: --------------- Less likely to get stuck. Changes 1.9.17: --------------- Multiple bug fixes including file not found pages when azad detects you're logged out on digital orders. Changes 1.9.16: --------------- Modal alerts gone - replaced by notification bar at top of window. Move mouse in the bar to stop it fading away. Debug order data dumps fixed. Force Logout button added to popup control window. Logging out manually might still be better, particularly for non-US and non-UK sites. Source Code ------------- https://github.com/philipmulcahy/azad contributors (Thank you!): https://github.com/philipmulcahy/azad/graphs/contributors Donations --------------- I have a proper job, and cannot accept donations. Don't worry: just redirect your gratitude here instead: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/azad-pah
- (2021-01-11) MrPlay Station: Exactly what I was looking for. Ability to download results in CSV was much welcome too. Thanks!
- (2020-12-31) tdognat: Can't thank you enough for this app. We used to be able to download order history from Amazon and was shocked when they removed that ability. I am so please to have found your app. It works very well for us.
- (2020-12-16) Scott Kelly: Thank you. This makes my life easier. One suggestion, it would be nice if I could see just the last 30 days, instead of having to do a whole year. Still it makes tracking spending so much easier.
- (2020-12-07) Blair Collins: Life saver! It's become horribly difficult to match my credit card statements to my Amazon purchases without this extension. Also Amazon seems to be the number one site for fraud with stolen credit card details so you have to double check every single amount.
- (2020-11-30) Nicholas Kampe: gift card purchases do not tabulate correctly
- (2020-11-30) Lynne Sagen: just downloaded it today - was a bit skeptical, but when Amazon tells you it will be a month, and this is less than 5 min! All good. I'll let you know how it goes once I start working with the data.
- (2020-11-09) Alex Kohler: This tool is a life saver ever since Amazon decided to remove the order history report section from their website. It seems to be having issues showing the csv as of recently so I hope it gets updated.
- (2020-11-06) Ryan M: My first review on a chrome extension! This extension is awesome especially now that amazon quit giving reports at least without requesting them. I have to do a report every month for my book keeper and this just made my job a little easier. This is really smooth and easy to use too! THANK YOU!!!
- (2020-11-03) Robert Jackson: works really, well looking for the feature on Amazon site until I read they had quietly withdrawn it, great work
- (2020-11-02) David Olsson: Thanks so much. Ridiculous that Amazon dropped this. Your extension does the job!
- (2020-10-26) Bryant Gilstrap: Thanks for this! I only wonder why Amazon removed this feature? I was attempting to see if I could find out a way to see how much I spent with Amazon in Total, but found out the the option to do this was no longer there. Then I found this add-in which is a great alternative. Thanks for the time and effort! Any way to have it so that you can select multiple years? I know that I could just select each year and add it to a spreadsheet, but I've I've been a customer since 2002, and was trying to save a few clicks. :) Thanks again!
- (2020-10-25) Flow Wolf: Generell super klasse! 1 Minus Stern weil der CSV Export nicht standardkonform ist... CSV Standard wäre Strichpunkt ";" Trennung. aber hier ist es "," und auch die Preise sind mit "," das führt zu einen unbrauchbaren Export.... Ich versteh ehrlichgesagt nicht warum man soeinen massiven Fehler einbaut. 1 Minus Stern weil die Handhabung und GUI sehr schlecht umgesetzt ist.
- (2020-10-20) Gretchen Horn: Great tool! Thanks!
- (2020-10-17) Chris Walker: On again, off again: I use this extension perhaps twice a year. Last March, it was working fine, but this time, it is not working. I'm confident that it will be updated, and it is not fair to say it is a problem since Amazon made the changes. The developer does a great job making sure that the plane is ready to take off, but I guess I have to treat it like an ATM, and be ready to do something else when I need to use it on a specific date.
- (2020-10-14) John Fenton: Brilliant. Simple, quick, accurate. Saves hours of work compared to extracting manually
- (2020-10-10) David Forster: Great tool, well done. However it does appear to limit to download/view to only 100 entries (yes I buy a lot from amazon !!).
- (2020-10-08) Ronne Pierce: Thanks so much for this extension! You saved my life during my tax deadline. I can't even imagine what I would have done. I downloaded the scraped file and in excel I added my categories, sorted and bam it's all done. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- (2020-10-06) David Dunn: worked great for me ! indispensable since amazon removed reporting from their site (stupid)
- (2020-10-02) Amanda Holbrook: Extension does not work :(
- (2020-09-29) D.R. Greenlaw: Thank you so much for creating Amazon Order History Reporter! When I saw Amazon had removed the history download option from my preferences, I was dreading having to crawl through all my purchases for the past year and manually copy & paste hundreds of items one at a time. Then I stumbled on your extension and it did EXACTLY what I needed with a few clicks!
- (2020-09-27) Terrence J: Amazing - really wanted the order history report so I can sort through my purchases a lot faster, particularly useful for business purchases - this has worked perfectly, keep up the good work!
- (2020-09-18) Laurie Kehler: THANK YOU!!!!!! Completely frustrating to search YouTube, realize that in late 2020, the "fixes" to download your order history aren't available anymore on Amazon. Actually got a person on the phone at Amazon who admitted, "Yeah, we deleted that option." What???? So this was awesome. But, for some reason it's not showing me what my payment method was-- that would eliminate hours of cross checking for me
- (2020-09-13) J B: A+ just what I was looking for to save printing out each order.
- (2020-09-13) john Lee: Very useful since Amazon removed the Order History Report download link a few weeks ago. Any chance of adding the tracking numbers?
- (2020-09-11) Arovit Narula: Love the extension, very useful. I wrote a quick python script to parse the report and quickly analyze the orders. thanks
- (2020-09-07) Theresa: Had some problems initially. Followed all the instructions and looked at github. Contacted developer who was nice enough to get back to me. Told me to go through the same instructions. So, I did. Removed extension. Erased all cookies and history. Restarted computer. Added extension. Closed browser window and reopened new one. It found all 635 orders from 2020 and told me I spend way too much money on Amazon. Priceless!
- (2020-09-06) Ryan Zapatka: did the job, amazons order report system is "currently down" and needed for taxes, saved me a tone of time!
- (2020-09-04) Jennifer Deets: This instantly solved my problem -- saving me *tons* of time. Thank you so much! Now I can match my statements with generic entries of "Amazon" and know how to categorize the purchases. Brilliant.
- (2020-09-03) Brazilian Rogue: Works perfectly, absolute kudos to this dev for keeping it up to date.
- (2020-09-01) Brian D: Not so good... Seems to work properly, but only allows whole-year history-- not single month, or custom date range. Also does not separate orders into individual items-- it just provides a single amount for all items. Also has bug that (often) erroneously puts amounts into the gift category. Poor substitute for the order history reports formerly available directly in Amazon.
- (2020-08-31) Todd C: Perfect.
- (2020-08-30) Ryan Porter: It works. That's a 5 star rating!
- (2020-08-26) Ed Gonz: Excellent product. Specially when Amazon removed their feature Order History Report.
- (2020-07-28) Janine Cast: Super nützliches Programm nach dem ich lange gesucht habe, allerdings funktioniert der csv download leider nicht.
- (2020-07-04) Jamie Duffin: Unreal
- (2020-07-01) Madhusudan h.j: I would give it more than a 5 star. A simple powerful tool.
- (2020-03-17) Alexandar Mechev: Does what it says, and does it great!
- (2020-03-15) LaDonna Bubak: Garbage! The promise of collecting all of your digital orders into a CSV is FALSE. It only processes the regular orders from Amazon. Not a single digital order was included after SEVERAL attempts. Maybe it's Amazon's fault, maybe not, but this extension is useless for doing what it claims.
- (2020-02-09) Ravi Babu: Works for all the years except for 2020. I have made 10 orders in 2020, but it only shows one order that is latest order. Amazon.in, by the way. Thanks in advance.
- (2020-01-26) Dimitar Georgiev: Works well and saves a lot of efforts.
- (2020-01-21) Andreas Markus: Great tool and does the job. Two points that I would recommend to add / change: 1. Keep the language settings on the site 2. Add an option to one level deeper that lists all the items, so that those can be matched to the orders. Keep on going. Thanks. Andreas Update November 21, 2019: The csv download has changed and is different to before. A fix would be great. Update January 21, 2020: Works great again and faster than before. Many thanks.
- (2020-01-09) Anna Youngs: Just spent 30 mins arguing with Amazon about why reports are available with a couple of clicks on amazon.com, yet the same functionality is not available on amazon.co.uk - your excellent extension cut through the BS and got me the CSV data I was after for last year. Thanks so much for a nifty piece of code, as a previous reviewer said - 'unbelievable that this is necessary but fantastic'. Respect to you. David
- (2019-11-24) Steve Haynes: Love this for producing order reports. Drops one star for the persistent "where have my order history buttons gone?" that keeps popping up at the top. Means I keep missing clicks on Amazon's menu as the page shifts down to show this message. It would be nice if this could be dismissed with a click, or disabled in settings.
- (2019-10-26) Appears to have worked perfectly. Takes a while, but that's because it has to query Amazon's website for multiple years. Be patient, it will show it all (Ctrl+F and type in Pending - This will show where it's still pending to load some data).
- (2019-10-22) Nansen Feng: Great implementation, and thank you for providing this handy tool. It could be better if the currency is separated from the numbers so that no clean up will be required before doing calculations in excel.
- (2019-10-07) Robert` DROP TABLE Students - -: Echt gut gemachte und praktische Erweiterung!
- (2019-09-21) B. H.: Ein super tool! Danke dafür! Bei mir werden zwar manchmal die Endsummen nicht ganz korrekt dargestellt, aber es hilft ungemein sich einen Überblick zu verschaffen, wieviel Geld geflossen ist.... Vielen Dank für die Mühe, hat mir sehr geholfen, da anders nicht zu bewerkstelligen.
- (2019-09-21) Oliver Bel: Keeps freezing. It tells me I am logged out and then I log in but nothing happens. Poorly made app. If you have 100
- (2019-09-03) Ba Ku: ergebnis unvollständig - incomplete data findet nicht alles - does not find many prices, pending, pending, pending....works halfway sorry
- (2019-08-19) Oliver Frisch: Love the tool. What I would love as additional filters would be the option to exclude digital content, which is free (Fire TV Apps e.g.).
- (2021-01-17, v:1.9.18) Yannis B: orders from the whole time
Can i somehow see how much money i have spend all years. Becouse at the Moment i can only see the expenditure of one Year.
- (2020-12-21, v:1.9.17) Sven Burmeister: Credit Memo
Hi there, is there any chance to reflect credit memos as well?
- (2020-12-19, v:1.9.16) Tinjabell: Price of every article
Hello, it is possible to see the price of anyone article that I order? Now I can only see the hole amount of the order, not of the article.
- (2020-12-15, v:1.9.16) Tiara Kort: Great tool
Good morning, Great tool. But we ship a lot of stuf and always have difficulty of getting the tracking nrs of the packages. Since you already have made it this far. Can you add a column which contains the tracking nrs of the packages ? Thanks
- (2020-12-13, v:1.9.16) Simon Glover: Error
Hi there, this extension is a simple and brilliant idea. HOWEVER, I have installed successfully and although it appears to be working for a while when running the report, I get the following error message: Your file couldn’t be accessed It may have been moved, edited or deleted. ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND When I ran the report for 2004 (which only contained 7 transactions) it worked perfectly and I could download and open the csv file successfully. However for 2020 and other recent years, which all have LOTS more transactions, the error message comes up. Almost as though it times out. Any fixes or suggestions for this greatly appreciated. Thanks
- (2020-12-04, v:1.9.16) Game Maker: Delivery date and prime or not
Hello, I am looking to calculate differences between delivery date and received date to understand my prime membership value in Canada. Thanks
- (2020-11-30, v:1.9.16) Small Flockers: Report errors
I am from Canada, trying to download reports from amazon.ca Your Extension loaded into Chrome and analysed OK, and made report for each year I requested. However, report shows Total paid to be the same as credit card charge. Postage amount is shown, but title of column should be "Postage included in total". VAT is often equal to Total paid, or is sometimes less. VAT means "Value Added Tax". Obviously, your Extension actually shows the "Total Subject to VAT", not VAT as claimed. It would be better to show "VAT Paid", as this is the more important data. I am required by government (CRA: Canadian Revenue Agency) to show a receipt that clearly shows VAT (ie. HST or GST) actually paid. I hoped your Extension would do this for me, but it doesn't do this. Please fix.
- (2020-11-21, v:1.9.16) Richard McClure: individual item prices
I am trying to match items in an order to credit card charges. My orders typically have multiple items which end up shipping on different days. Amazon has a credit card charge usually for each shipment. I would like to know which of my items correspond to a particular CC charge
- (2020-11-21, v:1.9.16) S S: Couldn't figure out how to download created "csv" file. Used cut & paste into Excel spreadsheet
I've added to Chrome version 87.0.4280.66 (64-bit), using Windows 7 64 bit. Chrome --> settings --> extensions shows that the extension is added to Chrome. In Amazon --> my orders --> all of 2020. The spreadsheet is created. Couldn't figure out how to download it (.cvs) so I copied the file contents and pasted it into an Excel file. Thank you for this tool!
- (2020-11-17, v:1.9.16) Darren Chinen: Not seeing extension
For some reason it is not working for me. I am logged into Amazon.com (US) and have navigated to the orders page. The extension is not showing up in chrome. Here are the details of my system. System: MacOS Big Sur 11.0.1 Chrome 86.0.4240.198
- (2020-11-14, v:1.9.16) Anke Mos: No total in the Spreadsheet when opening it in Excel
Great add on. One question. When i downloaded the CSV file and open it in Exel, i cannot see the totals. If I try to add an own sum up of the column i always get an error message. Is there a way to see the total too?
- (2020-11-13, v:1.9.16) Stephen Collings: No longer functioning
This has stopped working. All attempts to scrape 2020 are now only showing the results of my last scrape.
- (2020-11-01, v:1.9.16) caleb chong: Additional information
Would it be able to pull the tracking information from the orders?
- (2020-10-30, v:1.9.16) Richard L: Add another category to download
Would it be possible to add the item called category to your download? This is useful it determining what I'm spending money on. Thank you
- (2020-10-29, v:1.9.16) Lindsey Thomas: Multi year CSV
Please add an option to select multi year and export all into one sheet rather than having to export years separately. That way, its easier to make a pivot table and show trending and do everything in one spreadsheet versus downloading and consolidating multiple spreadsheets.
- (2020-10-27, v:1.9.16) Michael Meyers: Unable to download CSV of orders.
When I try to download order history a new tab opens that says "ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND" for "chrome-extension://mgkilgclilajckgnedgjgnfdokkgnibi/gp/digital/your-account/order-summary.html/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_dor_o00aud_?ie=UTF8&orderID=D01-1404355-2064263" Then on the amazon page it brings up the orders with the button to download it. When I click download the file doesn't download
- (2020-10-13, v:1.9.14) louis li: is this stopped working at AUGEST?
Is it still working? i had it working fine, and it can still generate the report, but the date stop at August 27th even though it is October now. Is this only happen to me? or it just stopped working since August? Thank you!
- (2020-10-10, v:1.9.14) Michael Meyers: Can you add whether the order was shipped?
I use subscribe and save and it creates orders way before they are shipped, and if you decide to move items to the next month it cancels the order. The CSV doesn't contain any shipping information, it would be great to say whether everything is shipped, since those are the only ones I care about. Other than that I love this! I was using the Order History reports that Amazon used to let you download, but they took it away. :(
- (2020-10-06, v:1.9.14) Indalécio Camargo: Error message: CRX_SIGNATURE_VERIFICATION_FAILED
Hi, I am getting this error message when trying to add to Chrome: An error has occurred Package is invalid: 'CRX_SIGNATURE_VERIFICATION_FAILED'. Windows 10, Chrome Version 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit) Can you help me?
- (2020-10-05, v:1.9.14) Allan C: Problem with Amazon Order History Reporter 1.9.14
Hi. I'm having a problem with the Amazon Order History Reporter extension. It does not pull any data for the current year. However, it does pull data for all previous years. When I installed this extension a couple of weeks ago, it pulled data for all years including the current year. I've cleared the extension's cache and also deleted all Amazon cookies in the browser, but neither actions resolved the issue. In the errors page, I get "Error: Attempting to use a disconnected port object."
- (2020-09-30, v:1.9.14) Tr1n0va: All Years?
Hello, thanks for this plugin, it's great. But ther is no button for "All Yeary" as seen in Deskription. Wher is it gone? THX
- (2020-09-23, v:1.9.14) Vadim Davis: Tracking #
Can you please add column with tracking numbers?
- (2020-09-16, v:1.9.13) Tim Dorsch: Thanks so much! Target?
This extension is awesome. Would you have any interest in doing the same thing for Target orders? Like Amazon, it's quite laborious to click through their interface. Thanks again!
- (2020-09-13, v:1.9.13) Squishington: Heading and grouping for subscribe and save items
Would it be possible to have a report categorisation for subscribe and save items to be able to forecast from?
- (2020-09-12, v:1.9.13) Igor Pashchuk: FSA/HSA total
Hi, one feature that I think a lot of people with HSA and FSA accounts would find useful is inclusion of FSA/HSA eligible purchases. Amazon now includes this on the order invoice page. Example: <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2"> <tr> <td valign="top"> <div style="text-align:left;"><b>FSA or HSA eligible</b></div> </td> <td align="right" > FSA or HSA eligible amount (includes taxes & shipping): $4.55 </td> </tr> </table> It would be really nice to include this field in the report. Thoughts?
- (2020-08-30, v:1.9.13) Sonja Longoria: History report
Cannot find it
- (2020-08-30, v:1.9.13) Tyson M.: separating orders of multiple items
Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to create a report listing each individual purchase and its respective price. If I buy four things at the same time, for example, the report is showing the total of the order (with titles separated by semi-colon instead of on their own line) and not the price of each item. Thanks!
- (2020-08-28, v:1.9.13) Chi Wai Chow: Scape Tracking Number
Hello Is there any chance to include tracking info into scarping? I want to use it to track my inventory Thanks
- (2020-08-28, v:1.9.13) Björn Soltwedel: All years export at once - and/or in one file
Hi, is it possible to export all years at once and / or have all years in one file? If yes, how? If not, an idea for an update ;-)
- (2020-08-25, v:1.9.13) Shu Wing Chan: Add ASIN and Quantity to column
Add ASIN and Quantity to column
- (2020-08-24, v:1.9.13) andrew harnett: Run Report - No Longer an Option
No option to run report on my order history screen. I was able to run it for the last several years, but I'm no longer seeing the option? Can you help? Andy
- (2020-07-28, v:1.9.12) Cathy V: No download to csv
Can run the report but when I click on the blue button to download to csv report, nothing happens...just a refresh of the data on my report so I have no way of extracting the data.
- (2020-07-13, v:1.9.9) Vinh Ha: No results viewable/showing
After I click on a year and the queries are done, nothing happens. Nothing pops up. I don't see any grid or any results of any kind. I only see "Clear Cache" pop up as a blue button and a blue "X." I am running Adblock and ScriptSafe but I disabled to see if it would make it work but still nothing.
- (2020-07-11, v:1.9.8) Kathy Knerr: Empty Grid - Same problem as Curt Miller Music
I am quoting from Curt Miller Music's posting: When I click the year button to calculate the grid - it runs for a few seconds then I just get an empty grid. Help. Thanks! Posted by Curt Miller Music - May 22
- (2020-07-08, v:1.9.8) Bonnie Preston: Delivery
I didn't recieve order Order# 113-6732224-2813007 the picture shown is not my front door where all deliveries are. Can you help me please. Thank You.
- (2020-07-06, v:1.9.8) Judy Muncy: I have an account on amazon but it keeps asking for an authentication code to some where not my e-mail or phone
my e-mail is [email protected] .com
- (2020-06-25, v:1.9.4) Mary-Jo Shafer: unauthorized purchase
I received a phone message saying that a $750 purchase for a cell phone which I did not authorized.
- (2020-06-22, v:1.9.4) Lisa Ayala: ITEM RETURN
I purchased a hoover board around Christmas time 12/19 and the person i bought it for doesn't live with me and just now got too pen the hoover board and it doesn't work. It seems like it isn't holding a charge. How can I return this item?
- (2020-06-20, v:1.9.4) Nick Trauger: Adding tracking number and carrier in order history
Hi Philip, My company loves using your extension for downloading order info from our Amazon.ca account; Thank you! I was curious if it was possible to add functionality so that the tracking number and carrier were also included in the order history report. Thank you.
- (2020-06-19, v:1.9.4) Jody Wood: Digital Orders - Not Downloading
When running the extension, it appears to only be retrieving my "Orders" details and not the "Digital Orders". I am attempting to do this for items from 2019. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks, Jody
- (2020-06-07, v:1.9.4) Jason Tessier: Thanks!
Can't say how helpful this was. Thanks very much.
- (2020-06-04, v:1.9.4) Devika Chokhani: I am An indian customer and the extension is not working
Greetings, i dowloaded your extension and in the buttons section only 2020 is visible hence i am not being able to extract the order. please help me out. Also, since the order id is not being created thus i am also unable to send you the bug!
- (2020-05-23, v:1.9.4) Paul Singer: Currency Format
The extension successfully extracted my orders but in the value of the order column it shows ¬£14.99 or ¬£18.09 in each case instead of £14.99 or £18.09 so Excel can't total the values in the columns. Is there any way to get the value column formatted as plain numbers or currency without the "¬£" symbol, please?
- (2020-05-22, v:1.9.4) Curt Miller Music: Stopped working
Hi - I have been using your extension for a few years and absolutely love it. However I just got a new laptop and installed it, and it won't return any results on any year. I have cleared the cache - I logged out and back in to Amazon. Not sure what to try next. When I click the year button to calculate the grid - it runs for a few seconds then I just get an empty grid. Help. Thanks!
- (2020-05-17, v:1.9.4) Tyler Turple: DOWNLOAD CSV
download csv button not working - non responsive and eventually says page not responding - with exit or wait as options ....please fix ?!
- (2020-05-14, v:1.9.4) Bob Provencher: would contribute for an additional feature
Hi! After the devastating loss of my house to fire I was faced with the monumental task of trying to document all my belongings and keep track of my replacements. Amazon's order history only goes back to 2006 but your add on helped me reconstruct a lot of what I owned in the house! Part of what I need is the ability to download each html invoice as pdf for documenting my replacements. I would be happy to pay or donate to your project for that feature. I'm also a developer and architect so I could try it myself but I am not familiar with chrome add ons so it would take me quite a while to get up to speed. Would you be willing to develop this feature??
- (2020-05-09, v:1.9.4) Nicostrato -: Amazon.nl
Hi, Thank you for your amazing work. can you possibly add amazon.nl to your code? Thank you
- (2020-04-28, v:1.9.4) Martin: All years
I do not have a "all years" button like I saw on reports about this plugin.
- (2020-03-08, v:1.9.4) 北川喜淳: Support Amazon domain
Can you support following domain? https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/your-account/order-history
- (2020-02-10, v:1.9.4) Mark Raistrick: Not getting all my orders for 2019
Hi, love your extension, used for a while and find it very helpful. Just having a problem now though, the tool is only returning 192 orders for 2019 where I can see on the amazon webpage I have 302. If looks like everything is missing after sept 30th - is there a limit of 192 records or something? Any way I can work arround?