This extension extracts order history from your Amazon account. Amazon used to provide csv reports via…
This extension extracts order history from your Amazon account. Amazon used to provide csv reports via https://www.amazon.com/gp/b2b/for US customers only, but it didn't include digital orders, shipping, total amount, or payment information. Sometime in the middle of 2020, Amazon withdrew the feature even in the US. This extension aims to fill the gap. How to Use ---------- After you install the extension, you won't see anything until you view your order history on the website (Your Account -> Your Orders). Get to your orders page, then click on the extension icon at the top right of the Chrome window; look for an orange upper case A. Once you do this, you should see buttons with years on the extensions pop-up window. Clicking on one of these buttons causes the extension to sift through all of your order pages and show you a searchable, sortable table with all of the orders in. It can take a few seconds to get all of the pages. A blue button enables you to download a CSV (viewable in Excel and other spreadsheet programs) of the order table the extension has assembled. It's better not to have more than one amazon tab open while the extension is doing stuff. Currently supported: amazon.com.au, .ca, .de, .es, .in, co.uk, com, .com.mx (partial). For other Amazon sites, please submit debug information as described in https://github.com/philipmulcahy/azad/blob/master/README.md Bug reports are gratefully accepted (see github link below), with extra points awarded for: 1) reproducibility - if you describe it well and I can reproduce it then it's normally straightforward to fix. 2) staying in contact - fire and forget bug reports are often impossible to reproduce and are seriously demotivating. 3) using courteous language. 4) using English - you're not paying me and while I can scrape by in French and German, I'm spending more of my spare time on this project than you are, and it's not about learning human languages. 5) having read the (very brief) instructions - and if English is not your favorite language, you have two choices: i) Google translate (don't send it to me!) ii) Sending me a translation (better than Google's) of the instructions. I will figure out how to incorporate it and list you in the credits. Feature requests: if there's a github ticket outstanding for the same thing, please add your thoughts there rather than making a new one. You can signal your sincerity by clear communication and responsiveness to follow-up queries. Changes 1.9.32 --------------- Bug fix for .com (and maybe other regions?): site(s) changed sometime in early September 2023, preventing year fetching by 1.9.31 and earlier. Changes 1.9.31 --------------- Lots of bug fixes including removing accidental/inappropriate paywall prompts on selection of free features. Addition of new shipment information and tracking link feature (behind-paywall: if this proves to be reliable, the annual preview subscription will rise). Changes 1.9.30 --------------- Item ASIN and last 1/2/3 months' orders features are free to all users. Partial implementation of automatic cache clearance when a new version is installed. Source Code ------------- https://github.com/philipmulcahy/azad contributors (Thank you!): https://github.com/philipmulcahy/azad/graphs/contributors Donations --------------- I have a day job, and cannot accept personal donations. Don't worry: just redirect your gratitude here instead: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/azad-pah If you seek commercial features, please read https://github.com/philipmulcahy/azad/blob/master/doc/commercial_features.md before even thinking about contacting me directly. I am bored of reading proposals from malware distributors.
- (2023-09-21) GReviews: We installed this application, as it seemed to be the best option on the marketplace. We paid for this, through the internal link inside of the extension, to support the developer and their mission. On the same day, the credit card used started to be fraudulently charged for fake Facebook Ads accounts, and other random charges from India, through Payu Retail PG. We had to cancel the brand new card that was used, and get a new one. This is highly deceptive, and if they are scraping data from your Amazon account, and have your CC#s, then this is a criminal extension.
- (2023-09-16) Pascal C: This is not a free Extension You must pay (a donation) to use, even though the creator says he has a day job and does not accept payment.
- (2023-09-13) Brian L: Worked for me. Saved me a ton of time now that the default purchase history is no longer available directly through Amazon. Thank you!!! Curious - can it show items I have returned as well, or just purchases? Maybe I am doing something wrong. Thank you!!!
- (2023-09-09) Bernd Scholz: Zählt keine Summen zusammen, auch der Export der CSV Datei ist fehlerhaft
- (2023-09-09) Walter: Völlig nutzlos. Bei mir werden nur drei Monate angezeigt. Jahreszahlen: Nope, egal wie meine Bestellübersicht im Browser geöffnet ist. Und drei Monate - mit Verlaub - rechne ich mir im Kopf aus.
- (2023-09-08) Viper: Es wird ständig die Sprache in Amazon geändert.
- (2023-09-02) Cabin Fruit: It gives you 1 2 or 3 month options. I tried to reload and have amazon display 2021 results and still says the same thing. It appears it is a paywall, but says its not paywalled in the glitch? So if its a glitch this is me reporting it.
- (2023-08-28) Bin Jiang: It worked for me. I saw a couple of people asked below about how to use it. After you donated $5/year (a must step to enable "preview/Premium features"), go to you Amazon page and then start this extension. A list of months and years (1m, 2m, 3m, 2023, 2022, ...) will show up on top of "Idle" box. Click a year, for example 2022, "idle" will turn to "Scraping 2022". Live status update should show up right next to the "Scraping 2022" box. It will take a while to fetch data.
- (2023-08-27) James Wilson: Seemed like a cool idea, but didn't work without a pay gate.
- (2023-08-07) Jim C: Thanks so much for writing this. Amazon removed the ability to export a report and without this extension I have no way to find out how much we've spent on Amazon. THANK YOU
- (2023-07-24) Heather Kauffman: wish this worked. I followed all of the instructions and its not working for me at all. No response on the support page either.
- (2023-07-20) Gaurang Pandya: I downloaded this extension. Upon downloading the extension, It asked for donation. Which I donated. It would be good if this extension provides complete details like seller name, the actual amount payed including taxes and other such details. The ones downloaded only contains orderid,date, item, itemprice. Overall liked the functionality.
- (2023-07-19) Overland Van Adventures: Downloaded and installed the extension in Chrome easily and quickly, instructions were pretty simple to follow and within a few minutes I had 3 years or Amazon orders downloaded in .csv format for me to summarise and use in Excel. Fantastic!!
- (2023-07-18) Kim S: I am more than amazed that this could happen! I donated because it's the right thing to do! Yes, it was a bit confusing at first, (the last part of the year didn't show up, so it was a guessing game...). Sooooo nice to see all of my orders (I have 2 businesses that I buy a lot of stuff off amazon- 275 orders). This SAVES me SO MUCH TIME! many many kisses & hugs. You are awesome! Now I'm happy while I do my extended tax return!
- (2023-07-11) Reno Off Road Parts and Accessories: I normally do not write reviews, but this was so quick and easy to help me manage my order history now that Amazon does not. Super awesome.
- (2023-06-29) Adan Md: Amazon keeps fluctuating with allowing access to these reports. I'm glad someone figured away to retrieve this info for us. Great work !
- (2023-06-09) kishore challapalli: How to get item link ?
- (2023-06-04) Chris Adams: I was so irritated when Amazon did away with the CSV reporting. This extension works perfectly for my needs. Love it!!!!! Thanks!!!
- (2023-05-29) Yvonne Botham: I've just used this...and wow, this fills my needs perfectly. Thanks so much.
- (2023-05-25) L.: It don't show me the total amount in the end. All it says is page=0.00 all=0.00 ... not helpful at all. :( Im very disappointed
- (2023-05-21) Durai: Thanks. It was certainly most helpful. However I could see some issues as mentioned below 1. I couldn't find the spent amount ,for which I've paid through amazon pay 2. In some places amount is mentioned as ₹ , while in other places it's mentioned as Rs. Even though both are right representation for Indian rupees , it'd be nice to see some consistency.
- (2023-05-19) Sascha Rudolph: Doesn't work. Table with numbers are there and they seem valid but the output or the "total / all"-amount stays empty. page=0.00; all=0.00 even if there are valid numbers. No total results, which is the main reason I installed the addon. Useless in my opinion.
- (2023-05-10) refael hatuel: Works! Thank you so much!
- (2023-04-26) James Ratcliffe: Works perfectly, and saved me a massive amount of time!
- (2023-04-20) Orson Porter: Can we get this broken out to months as well? That would be super helpful. I like to see it by item and we order to much and it won't work.
- (2023-04-16) Roben Torosyan: Super-helpful, since Amazon removed this function. In case this helps others, I wish I'd known the following: In order import into a tool like Excel and get the CSV to retain accessible formatting: 1. If prompted to choose the Data Type that best describes your data, choose: - "Delimited" - Characters such as commas or tabs separate each field 2. If prompted to set the delimiters your data contains, ensure the following are checked: - Tab - Comma Those steps ensure the table columns function as readably as they do in the resulting html page generated by the extension. I just hope my paragraph / returns in this review retain their formatting so it's readable as intended! Thanks again to the developer, and a class act directing contributions to a palliative care provider.
- (2023-04-10) Saber Amine: It did not work on my personal account but worked on my Business account. It says scraping but nothing happens. I tried two separate computers, cleared the cookies...
- (2023-04-09) Mark Czech: This worked great and saved me a ton of time while doing my taxes for my new small business.
- (2023-04-08) Jurawa Hallen: Worked great out of the box! Actually better than the old amzn reports since it has links!
- (2023-04-07) Jason Merrell: A lifesaver at tax time. Trying to reconcile credit card statements - even the Chase Amazon credit card - is such a PITA. Having an Excel sheet that I can sort any which way saves tons of time and frustration. Thank you.
- (2023-04-06) Mary Wilson: SO HELPFUL !!! Used it for tax prep.
- (2023-03-30) Ryan Emperor: Shows full price only, not price paid after discount(s) and/or subscribe and save. Easy to use but no value-added without the actuals.
- (2023-03-29) S V: Saved 45 minutes.
- (2023-03-29) Robert Setili: This extension is a life saver. I have in my notes from last year to start with "Force logout", and then you use extension, log back in, and it took a few minutes to create my report of many orders. Then you can sort by date, or payment method once you convert to CSV format and copy into XLS.
- (2023-03-28) Ken Okin: For some stupid reason, Amazon discontinued their order report. This extension does indeed stil seem to work great as it seems to scrape the invoices and I found quite a few purchases without use tax applied instead of having to scape every invoice to manually look one by one.... The only enhancement I'd like to see is the ship to zip so I know which are in what state.
- (2023-03-28) Cis Investments LLC: It just works! This extension saved me hours!!! Thank you :)
- (2023-03-27) Adrienne Driggs: This may have worked before based on the built in reports Amazon used to let you pull using the www.amazon /b2b/reports. This was sunset march 20th and this extension likewise now no longer works.
- (2023-02-09) Eric DiStefano: This is super helpful it has saved me from having to copy and paste my order info myself. I cannot count the number of hours saved from this extension! I only wish it had the ability to do a custom date range instead of by the year because I need this every couple of days so having to go through my extensive list of orders every couple of days takes some time, but nowhere near as much as it used to take me to do all of this manually. Thank you Phillip for all of your hard work! I sent you an e-mail to your non-monitored address you have listed on Github please check it!
- (2023-02-04) Mike Stoebe: I love it. Good Job! Yearly I make overview of income & expenses for 3p-household. Amazon has become a big position since corona. I can categorize the orders by subject after VLOOKUP to your report.
- (2022-11-01) Nitin India: It's very helpful to track all the orders and money spent in a year on Amazon including refunds. Used on Amazon.in
- (2022-06-11) Zvi Twersky: Clicking download csv just redirects to Amazon order page and doesn't download anything. Also, I chose 2021 which I know should have 307 orders but the extension only shows 66 - even though I chose "show all"
- (2022-06-06) Andy Kemp: Excellent tool that really helps me stay on top of the spending! Doesnt work as expected (you now need to select a year of reports in Amazon BEFORE pressing the add in icon), but other than that works well and really solid
- (2022-04-19) Tulsi Dharmarajan: Just wanted to say THANK YOU for the plugin! It was incredibly helpful - both the itemized view and the invoice view. Super easy to use.
- (2022-03-23) Sylvie Boulanger: Easy to use, a real time-saver
- (2022-01-22) Adam: Hängt sich auf und hat Amazon auf Englisch umgestellt!!
- (2021-12-27) Stacey MsGuyver: Saved my life! Ok, a number of hours anyway ;) Something Amazon.ca should already be providing their customers. This is the next best thing!. Thank you, developer!
- (2021-12-14) Christopher Bluff: Just used this for the first time, awesome, fills the gap Amazon don't want us to use.
- (2021-12-10) Fabio Salamone: funziona, essendo un csv bisogna lavorare un attimo con excel per visualizzarlo correttamente
- (2021-11-18) Bryon Elliott: I've been using your "Amazon Order History Reporter" Chrome Extension for several months now. It scrapes the data I need to untangle and make sense of my myriad of Amazon orders. THANK YOU! I could not do my household accounting without it! I have a feature request: I have an Amazon Prime credit card, which allows me to use points I have accumulated on it as Amazon.com currency. It shows up on Amazon's order details page as (for example) "Payment Method Reward Points [credit card icon] **** 1234" and "Reward Points -$50.29". It would be wonderfully useful if "Reward Points" used showed up in your output under "payments". Also, orders paid for exclusively via points show up with a total of 0 (which is probably due to Amazon incorrectly reporting the Grand Total as $0.00, but still incorrect). I've sent more detailed information to your gmail account. Thank you again for an awesomely useful extension!
- (2023-09-16, v:1.9.32) George Benter: A few fixes to suggest....
I was able to use the tool for a download of all 2022 transaction history to .csv with relative ease. A few fixes in reviewing the transactions though that would be very helpful: - The "Gift" field is picking up two types of transactions- a) use of a "gift" card for a purchase which reduces the amount of the final payment and b) an amazon service charge for "gift" wrapping, which increases the pre-tax transaction total. Two entirely different accounting operations that needed to be identified and fixed manually by reviewing each invoice where there was a value indicated in the gift field. - The "Tax" field is picking up the sales tax on merchandise transactions corresponding to the 'Estimated tax to be collected" line on the invoices. However, on Kindle transactions it is picking up data from the "Total Before Tax" field on the invoices, but incorrectly listing that as the value of Tax Collected. - There does not appear to be a field where the value of Rewards Points applied towards payment are calculated. -It would be very helpful to have an Item Value field corresponding to the Item(s) Subtotal on the invoices. While the value can be calculated by formula in most cases, due to the variables mentioned above there's a cumbersome manual process that needs to be performed first to reconcile discrepancies caused by those variables and once those are reconciled the Item value can be calculated through a formula. Much easier to have the tool capture and present the data from the transaction data if possible. Despite some manual effort to work around these issues, the ease and speed with which the tool is able to capture an entire year's worth of transaction history is a big labor savor. Many thanks.
- (2023-09-14, v:1.9.32) Anna White: Cancel?
Hello, I'm not educated enough to figure out the troubleshooting necessary to make the extension work, and I ended up doing a Data Request from Amazon and will use that to get my orders info for taxes. When I made the donation to unlock all features, it said it was annual, so can I please cancel it now so it doesn't re-charge next year? I won't be using it. It's very cool! I'm just not quite techie enough to make it work. Thanks!
- (2023-09-06, v:1.9.30) Stephen Christy: 1,2,3 months and not years
For some reason on my amazon account I can see the months plus many years. But when I switch to my wife's account I only see 1-3 months and no years. I've tried clearing the cache.
- (2023-09-06, v:1.9.30) Shalom Auslander: Only 1, 2 or 3 months?
Hey there - so glad you've done this, but I only get the option to download 1, 2 or 3 months, no list of years. Any idea how to fix? Happyt o donate if that's the issue.
- (2023-08-25, v:1.9.30) Brian Leggee: Hi Philip - No Letter "A" in upper-right
Hi Philip - I installed script (added to Chrome) and I do not see any letter "A" in the upper right corner. Some info from Console: Amazon Order History Reporter 1.9.30 extpay initialised In Red: Unchecked runtime.lasterror: Cannot create item with duplicate id save_order_debug_info Help!
- (2023-08-18, v:1.9.28) vildan alagöz: invoice
How to find my invoices
- (2023-08-09, v:1.9.28) Eclipse Designs: Amazon Order History Reporter
I added the extension to Chrome but it says a minimum donation is required to work. I have not found anywhere stating that amount. I would like to use the extension and I'm cool with donating but just need to know how much is the minimum donation.
- (2023-08-08, v:1.9.28) Raj M: how do we contact they publisher (Philip)
Hello I donated to PAH fundraiser, but the extension says my email is not recognized when I try to renew login. I cannot find where to contact Philip directly via email.
- (2023-07-20, v:1.9.28) Heather Kauffman: Frozen, then Idle
The first time I installed it froze in the middle. The page was just an orange bar. So I followed the instructions to clear my cache and cookies and now when I run it, it just says "Idle". I don't see any instructions in the ReadMe for that.
- (2023-07-17, v:1.9.28) Bart Kissner: Annual Overview not working
When I click on 2023, I only see the current month, not the whole year. No matter which year I select. Amazon.de and Amazon.it is affected. As options is the "total in CSV" and "Show items not orders" activated.
- (2023-07-09, v:1.9.28) A Joy Forever Bath & Body: How long does it take to download to excel?
Hi, and thank you so much for this extension! Happy to donate to the cause. I was successfully able to view my purchases for a given year (2022 in this case) but when I select the blue button to download a spreadsheet, the program hangs for a long period of time and I get an error msg asking to wait or cancel action. Is this normal?
- (2023-06-27, v:1.9.28) John Horning: Customization
Could I hire you to add some features? Specifically, I need quantity and the link to the product page.
- (2023-05-17, v:1.9.24) Robert Lee: Refund
Hi, this tool is really awesome! Is there a way that I can see which order was refunded/returned? Thanks
- (2023-05-14, v:1.9.24) A M: Tip/Donation
No issue, this thing is awesome! I would like to donate/tip you but I just didn't trust the justgiving process. If there's some other way to do that, would love to send you a tip for appreciation.
- (2023-05-11, v:1.9.24) Tim Sandmueller: Totals
Using it with Amazon.de. Why does it show every price but not the total of all lines?
- (2023-05-04, v:1.9.24) Jerry: Add tracking ID
Would it be possible to add the tracking ID once the ordered item has been shipped?
- (2023-04-17, v:1.9.24) Derek Carty: Tax and Shipping on Individual Items
First, I love your extension. Thank you! When you use it to pull entire orders, it has columns for things like Tax and Shipping. But when you select "Show items not orders", it just gives you the base price for each item but doesn't include the associated tax or shipping. Would it be possible to add this for individual items? Thanks so much!
- (2023-04-16, v:1.9.24) Roben Torosyan: Add just a tad more instruction in the Overview?
So grateful for this tool, and you're a class act directing contributions to a palliative care provider. My suggestions are aimed at saving users some trouble I experienced: [Edit this statement:] It can take a few seconds to get all of the pages. [revise that to "a few seconds to a few minutes to get all"] [then add a paragraph / return after that, and before this:] A blue button enables you to download... [then add another paragraph / return after this:] It's better not to have more than one amazon tab open while the extension is doing stuff. [And here I suggesting adding this:] In order import into a tool like Excel and get the CSV to retain accessible formatting: 1. If prompted to choose the Data Type that best describes your data, choose: - "Delimited" - Characters such as commas or tabs separate each field 2. If prompted to set the delimiters your data contains, ensure the following are checked: - Tab - Comma Those steps ensure the table columns function as readably as they do in the resulting html page generated by the extension. [I hope those suggestions are agreeable; again so grateful to you for your tool!]
- (2023-03-29, v:1.9.24) John Batista: awesome , but there is a way it can include tracking on the .csv
it will be awesome it can harvest trackingid too
- (2023-02-22, v:1.9.24) Shannon Smith: THANK YOU FOR YOUR AWESOME EXTENSION - Having some issues this year
Hey Philip - Thank you for this great tool. I know this is just a part-time thing for you and here you are doing more than a gazillion-dollar global corporation. I'm suddenly having an issue getting "HTTP0: too many redirects when fetching https://www.amazon.com:443/gp/redirect.html/......." I can send you a copy of the issue. I do sometimes get a report that shows online but am never able to download it. When I click on download nothing happens. I tried on different years and have cleared cache (through your extension) and logged out and back in and even shut down and restarted my pc. Any thoughts? And thanks again you are appreciated. -Shannon
- (2023-01-31, v:1.9.24) Ron Hughes: Refund
This order (205-3882385-0989927 dated 16/01/23) is marked as 'undeliverable' and that I would receive a refund within 5 to 7 business days. It is now 31/01/23 and I have not received the £20 I am owed. Please investigate asap. Ronald Hughes
- (2023-01-31, v:1.9.24) Apply: Currency € doesn't show total amount
After the order history report it shows me a total of 0.0 eur spent because the € symbol somehow messes it up
- (2022-12-27, v:1.9.23) Tammie Meales: CHARGES TO MY CARD i DIDNT ORDER
MAXI MUSCLE EBOOKS 88858111,IL
- (2022-12-26, v:1.9.23) Kristi Jacobson: authentification
I no longer have any phone numbers
- (2022-12-26, v:1.9.23) judith madison: I cannot complete my order using my new amazon credit card
I just tried to order 4 bras and a package of 3 underpants and I cannot get my order to go through using the discount I am supposed to get using my new amazon credit card
- (2022-03-07, v:1.9.23) jared schott: category
Are we able to get the category that the item was ordered in? Office / auto / etc..
- (2022-02-23, v:1.9.23) Jared Rayman: Not working
The plug in is not working for me on Amazon.ca. When logged out, I see a message from the plugin that I'm not logged in, but when I log in, I don't see any bar along the top like I used to. Please help. Thanks Jared
- (2022-01-24, v:1.9.23) Ap Blyre: Extension not visible
Hi. I have installed the Amazon Order History Reporter, but I can’t see this extension in my list of extension in the upper right corner of Google Chrome. Neither with or without having Amazon website (order history) open. What’s going wrong? Regards Jens
- (2022-01-23, v:1.9.23) George Kiorpelidis: Thank you for the time and effort!
I will make a donation. Keep up the great work!
- (2022-01-12, v:1.9.22) asd asdasd: No Price Displyed
The Export shows no item Price because the item was Paid via Voucer or Giftcard or Amazon Points, is possible to display the Original Price and the Discount via Voucer, giftcard or Amazon points? I need all thoose Data really quick. Best wishes Seb
- (2021-12-30, v:1.9.22) Chris Reinert: My garden hose, did you order?
In all seriousness I appreciate the hard work! I just downloaded yesterday but your extension is the best I've used by far and I love that I can automate the report retrieval/download with windows power automate. One question though - would it be possible to scrape order ship date and include in the CSV? That's the only piece I miss from Amazon's clunky order history report generator. Thanks, -Chris
- (2021-12-30, v:1.9.22) David Garrett: How to save spreadsheet
High, I have been working with your extension and like the idea very much. My issue is that after I scrape the year of interest I see the blue "download spreadsheet ('.csv')" button and one next to it that says "data table". but when I press the download button screen changes to what I would expect the downloaded file to look like - but I have not been able to figure a way to get that into Excel. Help, David Garrett [email protected]
- (2021-12-28, v:1.9.22) Ricardo Sendra: I sent you an email requesting your help for a Small Business Application of your Extension
I would very much like to talk with you to see if we could add some features so that my customers and I could use this tool as a backup to the Amazon Order history Reports. Email title: "to your "amazon order history reporter" Extension (A small business Application)" It was sent from a "rispent" email address I look forward to your response! Ricardo
- (2021-12-16, v:1.9.22) Mikiko Murakami: Data not getting extracted
Last year (2020), when I used this, there were multiple columns: Order ID, items, to, date, total, postage, tax, refund, payments, invoice Now, when I tried it: 1) Columns: Order ID, order date, Quantity, description, Price 2) Price is listed as "0" for everything. I uninstalled and reinstalled the plug-in. Do you have any other advice? Thanks for working on this!
- (2021-12-10, v:1.9.22) donna harman: no package received
I ordered a waffle iron and an apple peeler and the tracker said it has been delivered. What do I do?
- (2021-10-28, v:1.9.22) Mary Kratzer: I ordered a pair of sketchers 09/21 and haven'order 2C6L02011t heard anything about the order. you did take the money out of my checking account $24.52 the money
are they coming ?
- (2021-10-11, v:1.9.21) Yvonne Horton: address delivery
my last order have the wrong address on please deliver all order to my home address at 263 Rose street, Newark NJ 07108
- (2021-10-06, v:1.9.21) Tobias Fischer: Display of columns reduced
Hello developer team Your extension has served me very well so far, but recently it only shows very few columns. The content of the few columns no longer allows sorting. On your screenshot here in the Chrome Web Store, however, all columns are still visible (just as it worked until recently). Please help me. Many thanks and greetings from Germany. Tobias Fischer
- (2021-09-29, v:1.9.21) Lance Rogers: sales
Did amazon contact me today to sell me some kind of security?
- (2021-09-25, v:1.9.21) diane sugden: ordered subcold fridge never got it DPD cancelled order wait 5 7 days for money back want a fridge had kitchen out wren fitting new one 2 weeks time ordered it again on 24 th sep want money back now to pay for second one i ordered why did DPD no
ordered subcold fridge dillivery wes for 22nd sep DPD saidproblem with shipping cancel order sent back got wait money 5 7 days they did not try to dilliver was in all day want fridge i have had kitchen took out getting new one so i have not got a fridge wren fitting it 2 weeks have ordered it again 24 th sep to come 28 th had pay again want money back now can look into this
- (2021-08-17, v:1.9.21) Michael Whiteside: Credit card information. I want to be sure the correct one is being used.
Please give me a phone number so I can check to see if it is the correct one.
- (2021-08-11, v:1.9.21) Armen Enkababian: unable to load
An error has occurred Package is invalid: 'CRX_SIGNATURE_VERIFICATION_FAILED'.
- (2021-08-02, v:1.9.21) guy henri: delivery
I got an email stating that a garden hose was delivered on the 28th of july i never received it I also placed an order for another one let me know please
- (2021-07-27, v:1.9.21) Robert Alexander: Working on amazon.it (Italy) but unable to save the .csv file
Dear Philip, as I am learning python for data science having my Amazon purchase history would be really great to exercise my understanding :) Thank you so much for your extension. While it seems to work quite well (with just a little number of errors) when I click on the blue "save .csv" button it generates a nice HTML page which LOOKS like columnar data but then I'm lost as to how save it as a CSV file and not an HTML file. Thanks for any help. Take care and stay safe.
- (2021-07-12, v:1.9.21) Eric Ravenhill: Unable to sign in!
I Can't sign in! Done everything it tells me but still won't let me in to my Account.
- (2021-07-12, v:1.9.21) Roger Rauschendorfer: Hacked
I was hacked and lost all my amazon history of purchases. I want to return 2 carburetors 27-717 and 640052 I purchased 2 months ago My name is Roger Rauschendorfer 13693 102nd St NW South Haven, Mn 55382 320-309-9681 can you look up my account?
- (2021-05-26, v:1.9.21) Admin MPP: No price
Hi! the generated list has only theese fields order id quantity description price It's on Amazon.ca Thanx!
- (2021-05-05, v:1.9.21) Patrick Odenbreit: Complete summary of all boughts not related to one special year
Hi this is an amazing addon. one suggestion would be great to get a complete summary of all boughts youve ever done during all the years since your account was created maybe it will be an option for the next releases regards
- (2021-04-29, v:1.9.21) Arne Bittner: Request: Scrap specific month
Greetings, It would be really nice, if we could only choose a specific month rather than the whole year; e.g. March 2021 (especially for people with high amount of orders). Thank you very much! King regards.
- (2021-04-13, v:1.9.21) Karl Greenwood: Digital Orders Tax
I don't know if it is my setup, but for digital orders I get the Total Before Tax in the tax column, not the Tax Collected. I don't know if the elements have shifted and the scraper is offset? First time user of the extension.