The WZone Direct Import Extension will help you import products from Amazon straight to your WooCommerce store.
With the WZone Direct Import extension you can set up an Affiliate Website and Import Products from Amazon without any Efforts! It’s so easy! Simply browse on any Amazon Website, choose some Products, click on the Import button and the Products will be imported into your Website right away! You'll see how awesome of a extension this is before long! You’ll have a site that functions and looks like an e-commerce website, but at checkout, customers will be led to Amazon. And for each sale you will get a commision of course! Affiliate marketing gets a bad reputation a lot, and mostly it’s because so many people don’t do it right. But when you are running a store on your website, a legitimate store that provides products that you handpick, you’re going to be one step ahead of the competition. As you might have heard, Amazon has restricted access to their Product Advertising API to new affiliates. For now it’s just for the United States Affiliate Program. Now, after you sign up and get your affiliate id you have to generate at least 3 qualified sales in order to get access to the Product Advertising API. We have built this extension with this sole purpose. To give you an alternative to import products into your website without the necessity of having API keys. So, after you generate 3 sales, you will get access to the PA API and you will be able to import as many products as you wish using the WZone Plugin! Not only that! You will be able to auto import products, synchronize them, get reviews & much more! Changelog: V.2.0.5 - Added Amazon Netherlands & Singapore V.2.0.4 - Prices issues V.2.0 - Import Products from Amazon without AWS Keys! Only works with WZone V12+ V.1.0.6 - update - you can now import books/ebooks - Fix for "Apps & Games" category V.1.0.5 - Fixed error on variation - when it remains stuck on variation that don't have images - Fixed issue with products that have video, and empty image was added into the gallery. V.1.0.4 - Added compatibility with Additional Variation Images Plugin for WooCommerce, you can import up to 10 images if you have it installed. V.1.0.3 - New Feature - Import Products into Custom Category V.1.0.2 - Bugfix on Favicon - Fix on getting Categories V.1.0.1 - Few Fixes V.1.0 - Initial Release
- (2020-06-30) Kashif Jamil: Great plugin to import Amazon products.
- (2020-04-16) Phil Cook: Having problems syncing. Fixed that, now it's not importing. A few years ago these products were first-class. Sad to see what they've become in even the last 12 month. I guess they don't care about their long-time customers now, and would rather sell themes and templates that any WordPress page builder can now easily accomplish.
- (2019-11-28) Julio Soto: Makes easy everything
- (2019-11-01) Abu dujana: Just hete this buggy thing , and worst plugin .Nobody should buy the wzone plugin.It's the worst .worst .worst plugin i had ever used. It's useless extention also disable the amazon sitestripe text option.Rubish.
- (2019-10-28) Elyes Official: nice work
- (2019-10-23) Riccardo McManaway: No mater what settings i put in the config it will always ONLY import a maximum of 5 variations - i NEED it to import them all - the plugin is overriding the settings in the config options in wordpress admin - would be good if this could be fixed?
- (2019-09-15) Mohammad Hassan Nawaz: Too bad cannot solve anything. It is showing ASIN missing invalid product. It is not able to import anything. It is stupid and hopeless. kindly anyone if aware how to fix the problem then help me out in this regard
- (2019-09-05) Hassan Nawaz: why it is showing ASIN missing. I am not able to import anything. please do help me out if anyone knows how to fix
- (2019-07-14) Andrew Hill: Very invasive. Gets in the way of SiteStripe. Should be able to completely minimise it without having to disable the extension entirely. But it works very well otherwise.
- (2019-06-08) RusticKraft Channel: I HAVE A QUESTION, I am using wzone lite 2.1, can I use the chrome extension with it? I am stuck with authorization of this chrome extension with the wzone plugin.
- (2019-05-07) Ntambara Fred: Makes life easy!
- (2019-04-13) Walter Lamberti: i'm unsure if this contravenes Amazon's scraping policy
- (2019-03-14) Wish i hadn't spent the money. This is pretty much useless until: 1) It becomes possible to select multiple products at once 2) It becomes possible to choose which category the imports should go to I've been given to understand they've known about these critical issues from the beginning so I purchased thinking surely they've sorted it all out by now...WRONG
- (2018-12-06) Johnathan Doeinger: WARNING - DO NOT BUY: ===================== WooZone Affiliates does not work for most Amazon items which have variable options like size, color, etc. For instance, don't count on this module to be able to import and sell T-Shirts, Hoodies, Pants, where your customer needs to select a size. If it does import, it does not pass the item to the Amazon shopping cart which means your shopper cannot ever buy the item and you loose the commission. Not to mention complaints from shoppers they cannot buy from your site! Out of over 50 clothing items only one would import and actually work as they describe. That makes it very hard to populate a store if you plan to sell clothing and related items. It only seems to work for other items like electronics and single items where a size/color would not matter. Some things will import and look to be working. But try adding that imported item to the woocommerce cart and checkout. It does NOT pass the item to the Amazon cart and shows NO PRODUCTS IN CART for Amazon. So your customers cannot checkout...and you don't get commission. SUPPORT IS SUPER SLOW ====================== Opened a ticket and it took days for a reply with a generic answer. Then waited 3+ days for every reply back to the same ticket. Its going on 3 weeks with an open ticket...with only 4 actual replies from support. None of which are fixing the problem. A different person answering each time and actually contradicting the other support person's suggestions. The last reply was SIX days ago and I've been trying to get this software working for over 3 weeks now. They don't fix anything and simply say read the manual and then they start ignoring the support ticket for even longer. It's quite a shame because the plugin seemed to have so much potential. Quite the sales pitch! But beware of the car salesman...the authors are either overwhelmed with bugs and support requests or they simply don't care to assist in a timely manner. For the few items it actually imports into woocommerce, you will find that many will not actually transfer into the Amazon shopping cart...and you loose the commission. So if you are selling items that have no options like size or color then you might be fine. But for the majority of people out there promoting items...T-shirts, hoodies, shoes, boots and other things will simply not work and support is practically non-existent. I DO NOT recommend buying WooZone because this "free" Chrome Extension does not even work.
- (2018-10-07) Aaron Kay: Fixed the issue of needing the api.
- (2018-05-15) Cata IsTesting: Gets the job done! Great work team.
- (2018-05-15) Alexandru Topală: Good alternative method to import products