Zonify is a paid app on Shopify platform. It allows you to find products on amazon, add them to your Shopify store and sell them…
Zonify is a paid app on Shopify platform. It allows you to find products on amazon, add them to your Shopify store and sell them online. The Chrome Extension works together with the web application. The Main Features: - Import products to your Shopify store directly from the Amazon - Semi-automatic order fulfillment
- (2018-07-16) J Aquino: Great app, I love the way it works... very easy to use
- (2018-05-02) Carl Gerber: Said it was free, but it isn't. I don't mind paying for apps, but they should be upfront with their pricing.
- (2017-02-16) Puts in Huge Gaps between the reviews and makes the distinction between the description and Reviews muddled... Makes it more difficult to view on a mobile device that it needs to be, no one wants to do unnecessary scrolling... Unfortunately Their other App Importify is exactly the same... Looks like I'll have to get my Own Done...
- (2017-01-01) איציק סעדון: This app is exactly what I was looking for an efficient and inexpensive, Great support Thanks
- (2017-01-01) טל ליפל: My friend told me about this amazing app. Saves me time and money a great job
- (2017-01-01) גבי סולומון: A simple application to operate a great support thanks
- (2016-12-25) מנשה מרדכי: Works great,huge time saver! i was able to add around 50 products include images/description/prices etc.. with matter of minutes. in my older store i was doing all of this manually, it took me weeks to upload all my products. I recommend Amazonify to all Shopify store owners.
- (2016-12-25) Mena Mor: Great app great support good work
- (2016-12-21) Yehezkel Lippel: Amazing app saves time work, and money
- (2016-10-30) Zoran Bulat: I love this plugin. It saves a lot of time, works great
- (2016-10-29) Basanta Gharti: was doing drop-shipping from aliexpress for the last 6 month, best timing to start amazon drop-shipping as well. Zonify makes it so easy, thanks :)
- (2019-07-25, v:2.7.5) Daniell Franco: AMAZON ASSOCIETE
can i continue make dropishipping if i am a associete? or make to open through my links? to be directly, gain my comissions and with the spred?
- (2019-07-15, v:2.7.4) CHKNO_ TV: important
Bonjour, je voudrais savoir quelque chose. Quand je mets les produits sur ma boutique, une fois que mes clients achetent les produits. Comment ca se passe ? c'est moi qui les reçoit ou bien c'est le client qui le reçoit chez lui ? Je suis bloqué aidez moi
- (2019-06-19, v:2.7.4) Randolph Lee: Regarding Zonify How is your margin? as Amazon.com has generally rock bottom pricing. Can you mark up, or down the Amazon price?
Can one adjust the Amazon pricing?
- (2019-05-11, v:2.6.7) Ashley Blakemore: Amazon billing into shopify
Does your app help pull in billing information into Shopify? We currently have an issue with amazon orders not feeding properly to our POS system because of this
- (2019-03-05, v:2.6.1) Richard Johnson: Shipping Charges
If I'm a Prime Customer on Amazon do I receive Free Shipping?
- (2018-06-19, v:2.2.7) Luis E Peña: need to cancel
how do i cancel. is it just simply by removing it.
- (2018-04-12, v:2.2.3) Don Charisma: Seperating profits
So what happens when your getting paid : like if the product is $20 and your selling it for $30 , for you to get your profit how would that work ?
- (2018-02-26, v:2.0.2) unavailible on Amazon
Why does it say "Unavailible on Amazon" on my Shopify products page and "N/A" for my inventory?
- (2018-01-27, v:1.9.5) George Anderson: Displays Login button
App always displays "Login to Zonify" when on a Amazon product page. My session is active and I'm logged in. Any reason why the add button won't appear? Do you need to purchase first?
- (2017-12-15, v:1.8.9) Sheri Butler: No longer shows on Chrome bar