Show health inspection grade for restaurants in New York City on Uber Eats, Yelp, Grubhub, Seamless, Slice, Menupages, & Opentable
Displays the health inspection letter grade for restaurants in New York City on Uber Eats, Yelp, Grubhub, Seamless, Slice, Menupages, and Opentable. Shows the same card that restaurants display in their windows. Unlike other extensions, this uses NYC's live data (updated daily). It also accounts for restaurants closed down by NYC Health Dept. And it's open source! Please report any issues in the Support tab. Grubhub and Seamless lie about phone numbers so the results won't be as accurate as they are on other sites (e.g. Yelp).
- (2015-01-26) James Bates: Saw this on reddit. Works seamlessly. Very pleased. Thanks!
- (2017-03-20, v:0.5.3) evan jp: Grubhub Support
I remember you were offering this extension to work on Grubhub, is this feature still a possibility? Thank you!
- (2016-08-22, v:0.5.0) Abbe K: It's not working
I even tried deleting it and reinstalling it but it doesn't seem to work on any websites anymore
- (2016-01-12, v:0.4.1) Andreas Thomson: Has it stopped working?
I remember having this extension, but I typically use seameless on my phone. I went to use it on a desktop today and this seams to no longer work.
- (2015-02-13, v:0.3) Robert M: GrubHub
Please add GrubHub!