Displays NYC Restaurant Inspection Letter Grades on yelp.com, seamless.com, zagat.com, menupages.com, delivery.com, and grubhub.com.
View NYC Department of Health restaurant inspection letter grades on yelp.com, seamless.com, zagat.com, menupages.com, delivery.com and grubhub.com. Uses data from the New York City Department of Health to show grade along with last inspection date and score.
- (2015-01-30) Richard T: plz update the dattabaze!
- (2014-05-13) Kristin Salenger: Love having this feature!
- (2013-10-29) Patrick Scott: Would love it if you could click through and see the details of the rating
- (2013-10-29) Catherine Nguyen: It's hard to know if I'm ordering from a quality place. This makes it easier to decide!
- (2015-09-08, v:1.2.1) Mildmannered ThinkingMan: Can You Update this?
For The new Grubhub and Seamless. As well as DoorDash? Thanks again for a great app!
- (2014-08-06, v:1.2.1) Lawrence Judd: Incorrect Data for inspection grade
I use your app frequently to see inspection grades for restaurants on Seamless, however, I recently came across a problem for one restaurant. When I view the page for Kimchi Grill on Washington Avenue in Brooklyn, it lists "Grade Pending" and says 70 points on the last inspection. (http://www.seamless.com/food-delivery/kimchi-grill-brooklyn.25640.r) Naturally, I was curious as to how a restaurant got so many points, so I went to the DoH website and searched for the restaurant. When I got there, the restaurant was listed as having an A grade and 7 points. The last inspection was 10/10/13 and had 31 points. I figured you would want to know that data you're displaying isn't accurate.
- (2013-11-08, v:1.1.8) Lewis ERSKINE: Firefox?
Greetings Love your ratings extension! Would you make if for Firefox too please? Thanks! L-