RateMyProfessors.com ratings directly on the course selection page. UBC, opensfu.ca, Kwantlen, UFV
View ratings from RateMyProfessors.com for each instructor directly on the course selection page. Hover over the professor's name in the listing to toggle a popover that displays their ratings. Currently Supported Institutions: UBC, opensfu.ca, Kwantlen 'CA-SEY' Course Search, myKwantlen Search for Classes to Add, UFV course selection.
- (2019-06-18) Charles: cant seem to get it to work in 2019
- (2016-09-09) Sophie Lindheimer: so helpful
- (2016-08-24) Alanna Spence: When I installed this extension all of the scroll down menus and buttons at the top of the course disappeared (I'm using UBC SSC) ex. Program, Browse, Search, Registration, Help, Login. While the extension itself did what it was supposed to I am deleting it for that reason. As soon as I uninstalled it the problem went away.
- (2016-06-19) Omar Tsai: Great for choosing courses!
- (2016-05-26) J Rez: So great!
- (2015-10-22) David Mok: Great tool for any UBC student
- (2015-04-27) Christina C: Really helpful! Wow! Makes everything SO much easier.
- (2015-04-22) Nik W: Love it
- (2015-04-08) Jorden Hetherington: This is the coolest tool ever as a UBC student!
- (2019-01-26, v:1.2.3) Eric Pollard: Seems to not be working anymore
Hi- this extension is super useful but appears to have recently stopped working. On my computer, the extension no longer pops up the box when I hover over a prof's name. Tried reinstalling and restarting chrome as well. Thanks1
- (2018-11-26, v:1.2.3) Y M: Is this still working?
UBC ----- Hello, I am using the extension on Windows 10 but it doesn't seem to work. Is that just me or a common issue? Thanks!
- (2017-05-29, v:1.2.3) Varun: Doesn't work
I used the extension when making a basic worklist for UBC, but when I came back a month later to the same webpage, it stopped working. I reinstalled the extension, but it doesn't work anymore.
- (2016-07-04, v:1.2.3) Adam Mesa: Navigation being killed
The app kills the navigation for the "Program" "Search" "Registration", etc. on any page other than the homepage. Super annoying.
- (2016-06-26, v:1.2.3) Wilson Cao: Section comments don't work for me
They expand for a split second and collapse back on itself. Used to work before I installed the extension. Great extension otherwise.
- (2016-06-26, v:1.2.3) John Zhu: Cutoff UBC SSC Webpage
So the extensions somehow covers the top part of the SSC course selection page, so selections for "Course Schedule" "Registration" and such are no where to be seen for some reason.
- (2016-06-10, v:1.2.3) Connie H.: Allow us to suggest page
Sometimes a professor is not found and he or she does have his own page. It doesn't match perhaps because of a middle name or unusual name structure.
- (2016-05-16, v:1.2.2) Loading
When I hover over the prof's name, it says loading but never finishes doing so. How can I fix this?
- (2015-06-17, v:1.2) Nicole Galloway: error
it won't let me add it to chrome there keeps being a connection time out error?