Shows microformats on the page. Supports hCard, hCalendar, hReview, hReview-aggregate, hRecipe and geo.
Displays any microformats on the page. Supports hCard, hCalendar, hReview, hRecipes and geo. Export cards to *.vcf or events to *.ics files to add to Address Book or iCal. Or, add a card to your Google Contacts. Add an event to your Google Calendar! Login to your Google account through the popup, authorize access and you'll be on your way to adding events to your calendar. Add an hCard to your Google Contacts. Support for adding an event to Google Calendar is coming soon. Login to your Google account through the popup, authorize access and you'll be on your way.
- (2017-12-12) Eric Scoles: Sort-of OK for some debugging as it can often spot microformatted blocks; however, it seems to miss quite a few (especially, but not limited to, those identified using SPAN tagsets) and is easily confounded by jQuery & other post processing scripts. Not updated since 2014, and looks like it might have been a proof of concept, so probably better to look for some other method of identifying embedded microformats. (That said, I've found only one other extension, which has poorer ratings than this one.)
- (2017-11-30) Ewa: not working
- (2017-11-30) Бризер Инфо: не работает
- (2017-09-20) Mike Niner: DOES NOT WORK. GET THE MICROFORMAT TEST FROM GOOGLE INSTEAD.
- (2014-12-17) Vladislav Balabanovich: Не работает
- (2014-12-16) Seems to occasionally work, usually just after a page has loaded. A few moments later it just shows a blank dialogue.
- (2014-10-26) Андрей Барсуков: Куча левой рекламы! Скрипты на сайтах не работают. Как ЭТО пропустили в Каталог?!!
- (2014-02-26) Mark Pinckney: does not work, how do u start it?
- (2014-01-24) Priya Sharma: Micro-formats extension is very beneficial for my website http://3rd.in/ Thanks a lot.
- (2014-01-12) Kurt Flint: I don't know what other app bombed me with this or why. I had a little malware infestation a while back that installed a bit of useless crap and other malware on this system. But if this thing just shows up (microformats are dead anyway) be aware that something wicked could be lurking around your machine and it might be a good time to download a copy of malwarebytes or update your defender profiles or something.
- (2013-10-14) Jeroen Toussaint: I guess this extension is a joke, because it doesn't do anything
- (2012-04-17) John McNamara: Great when it works. Not sure why some sites work while others don't.
- (2012-04-03) Jed Eichel: It's a start. I installed it to get hrecipes from pages w/o a copy-and-paste routine. Just to save personally, not scrape a ton of pages.Issues: --The popup doesn't close, ever, unless I disable the exension. --The extracted recipe is formated in the popup without hrecipe format, so that's useless to me. --There's no option to save or export the hrecipe format, so it doesn't really support it. I'm sure that you'll add real hrecipe functionality in the future, right?
- (2012-01-16) Hugh Lashbrooke: Does what it says and works smoothly and unobtrusively. Good stuff.
- (2015-06-05, v:0.4.13) David Mead: OAuth 1.0 not supported
When clicking on the 'connect now' link I now get taken to Google error page about OAuth - https://support.google.com/a/answer/6224347?p=oauth&rd=1. Any idea if this will be updated to work with OAuth 2.0? I added this as an issue on GitHub too https://github.com/bryckbost/michromeformats/issues/16
- (2014-11-14, v:0.4.13) Monique Langston: Not Working
I added this app to my chromebook and I do not see it anywhere, yet it says added in the Chrome Web Store. How do I use the app? Where are the instructions? Is this a virus? ERGH!!!!!!
- (2013-07-29, v:0.4.12) Massimo Ghiani: hcard download error
it recognizes hcard format and i checked on microfomats validator, but when i push download button it returns an internal server error. My link is: http://microformat-conversion.herokuapp.com/vcard?query=%7B%22adr%22%3A%5B%7B%22street-address%22%3A%5B%22via%20Emilio%20albertario%2011%22%5D%2C%22locality%22%3A%22Roma%22%2C%22postal-code%22%3A%2200167%22%2C%22country-name%22%3A%22Italia%22%7D%5D%2C%22email%22%3A%5B%7B%22value%22%3A%22massimo.ghiani%40rai.it%22%7D%5D%2C%22fn%22%3A%22Massimo%20Ghiani%22%2C%22n%22%3A%7B%22given-name%22%3A%5B%22Massimo%22%5D%2C%22family-name%22%3A%5B%22Ghiani%22%5D%7D%2C%22org%22%3A%5B%7B%22organization-name%22%3A%22Massimo%20Ghiani%22%7D%5D%2C%22tel%22%3A%5B%7B%22type%22%3A%5B%22work%22%5D%2C%22value%22%3A%2206-6628821%22%7D%2C%7B%22type%22%3A%5B%22cell%22%5D%2C%22value%22%3A%223351497914%22%7D%5D%2C%22url%22%3A%5B%22www.rai.it%22%5D%7D
- (2012-11-27, v:0.4.11) Michael West: Delayed loading of hcard
I am dynamically generating the hcard, using a js templating engine, after the page loads, is there a way for the extension to run after the content is rendered?