Powerfully filter & sort by tags, ratings, visit count, date added, and last visit. And save smart collections for later!
* Beta Release * - To be safe, please be sure to backup your bookmarks. > Bookmark Manager > Organize > Export Bookmarks To HTML File ## To save a collection just do a search in the manager and save it as a bookmark. Bookmarks in the manager = saved smart collections ## Edit multiple bookmarks at once with shift select or by dragging from the side. >>>> Starmarks - Because not all bookmarks are created equal <<<< Never lose a bookmark again. Powerfully filter and sort by tags, ratings, visit count, date added, and last visit. Build complex search filters in the Starbar and save them as smart collections for later! Starmarks is for anyone who feels like one star isn't enough to say how much you love your bookmarks. Smartmarks makes it possible to rate bookmarks with 5 stars and track which bookmarks you use the most. Organize your favorite spots on the web with pression and never worry about losing a great bookmark again! >> Sort and organize your websites in new ways << - 5 star rating - tags - last visited - visit count - date added >> Why Starmarks << If you bookmark a lot of websites it's easy for them to get lost. Each one may seem special at the time you save it but when every bookmark's special, none of them are. There needs to be a way to see which bookmarks you like best and visit the most. Not a big pile you have to sort through to find the best ones. Starmarks let's you bookmark freely. Save those 'gotta have' websites right along with those 'possibly useful' ones without worrying about them getting mixed up or forgotten.
- (2019-08-30) Philip Schilling: I have only used this Chrome extension for a couple hours, but I think it is almost exactly what I was looking for. I notice that this extension has not been updated since January of 2018, so I hope that the project is not dead. A couple features I wish it had were, 1) I wish bookmarks were marked as being unrated by default instead of one star. 2) I wish it had an option to view bookmarks using the folder structure of the default chrome bookmark manager, that way I wouldn't have to switch back and fourth between the two. Other than those 2 criticisms, I think it is a great extension so far. 5 stars!
- (2019-05-15) SaveTheFuture94: Excellent!! It dates bookmarks from years ago
- (2019-05-02) AV Va: Unique and useful ! Saves my bookmark history (by date).
- (2018-10-08) Richard Filing: Sort by popularity. This is a killer feature for convenience and it's very interesting to see which sites you visit most.
- (2018-08-22) 1 2: You might arrange in folders, this extension converts folders into its term "tags". Sooo, still the same as stock manager. I need to export folders, this doesn't perform the action I need.
- (2018-07-04) Teri Brooks: The only Chrome bookmark manager I've tried that accurately shows the date that I added the bookmark. It doesn't get the "visited" date correct though, but that's okay; I have thousands of bookmarks and Starmarks allows me to sort them by date, so I can start going through them from oldest to newest. I no longer need many of the bookmarks I have from 5 years ago. I would give this 5 stars if I could delete bookmarks right from Starmarks; I have to go to my regular Chrome bookmark manager to do that, kind of an inconvenience.
- (2018-04-19) Ray Stanborough: It does make it easy to find bookmarks, though the tags do not seem to work effectively, but there is a good chance that is me :)
- (2018-03-11) Евгений Евстигнеев: Ищет по дате, ок, гуд, а как же удалить закладки? Удаление не работает, без него бесполезная вещь.
- (2018-02-26) Carlos Mota: Starmarks needs 3 implementations: A direct link to the bookmark manager, otherwise we have to add a bookmark so we can see it. An option to delete a bookmark. An option to change the default bookmarks folder - this could be done in the Options link in the menu. With these 3 implementations added I'd give it a 4-star rating.
- (2017-10-25) Сергей Викторыч: Неплохо, но синхронизации, как вижу, нет
- (2018-10-28, v:0.1.2) Jhon First: How to open the manager without adding a bookmark?
I can open the manager only by clicking on the button on the panel, and then click on manage bookmarks. But when I click the button on the panel, the bookmark is added automatically and it has to be deleted later. This is very annoying.
- (2018-10-07, v:0.1.2) Richard Filing: Starmarks
Excellent extension Casey! Sort by visit count is a great feature. Any plans to have a multi column setting and font size adjustment? That sort of new tab page would be an absolute killer - like Linkagogo before it was abandoned. Thank you.
- (2018-09-11, v:0.1.2) Love it! Launching bookmark manager from menu doesn't work though
Loving this! I have a huge collection of bookmarks with many intersecting properties, so folders aren't the answer. I tried other tagging bookmark managers and they don't help because they don't let you manage existing bookmarks in bulk and batch-tag them. I love that feature of Starmarks. One problem: it seems hard to launch the Starmarks bookmark manager. When I right-click the Starmarks icon in Chrome, it has an option "Starmarks Bookmark Manager", which sounds like it should work, but takes me Starmarks' page in the Chrome store. The only way I've found to get to the Starmarks bookmark manager is to create an unwanted bookmark of the current open page, which I later have to delete, and then click "Manage Bookmarks" in the Starmarks popup that comes up.
- (2018-07-04, v:0.1.2) Teri Brooks: No way to delete bookmarks
This would be the perfect bookmark manager if there were a way to delete bookmarks.
- (2018-06-14, v:0.1.2) Don Bomer: Export Specific Bookmark Folders
Hi, and thanks for a very nice extension. I too would appreciate the ability to specify specific folder(s) to export. I have MANY subfolders under Woodturning, Woodworking and Beekeeping that I used to share with my friends with similar interests. Much more difficult now.
- (2018-04-28, v:0.1.2) Bug report + Suggestion
Hi, At first, it's a great extension, thank you! So keep it up! And I found 2 bugs - When I click on the star it saves the bookmark and there is no "delete" or "cancel" button. - In the Bookmark Management page when I select a bookmark (for example: the first in the list) and I delete it after that I cannot select the next first bookmark in the list which took over the place of the previous (deleted) first bookmark until I not click to the second and after that back to first.
- (2018-03-27, v:0.1.2) Andres Pinilla: export folders
can i export my bookmark folders (urls links) separately , like I want to export a folder that has 40 links that I've selected for my brother
- (2016-12-21, v:0.1.1) James Cosgrove: not working
Options is greyed out and I am not able to find any way to use the app.