This advanced version lets you see new members, tag members, filter by tags, add notes, and keep track of Home/Visiting teaching.
This extension allows you to see which members have moved, and which are new. Once you install this extension, all you have to do is navigate to: https://www.lds.org/directory The first time you visit the directory, you will get an orange welcome notice. Then just come back in a few weeks or months to see who is new in your ward, and who has left. Updated version now includes data encryption and support for multiple users. You can also now add notes, assign families to various categories, and filter by category.
- (2016-11-13) Greg Farnsworth: Very helpful app to keep notes on members of the ward.
- (2015-03-31) This app is easy to use and quite useful to me in my calling and as a Home Teacher.
- (2014-04-29) Sherry Quinlan: Great for planning and taking notes.
- (2018-06-17, v:2.2) Dirk Kotter: How do I share notes?
I would like to share the notes with the rest of the Elders Quorem presidency or even the Bishop? How do I do that
- (2018-06-17, v:2.2) Dirk Kotter: Doesn't come up when I go out and come bace
I activated the extension and it worked the way it was supposed to. When I came back the extension didn't appear I had to inactivate and re-activate for it to work again?
- (2016-09-19, v:2.2) Gordon Harper: Allow stake leaders to view all units
As a stake clerk I'd like to be able to add notes or tags to members that are outside of my home ward. Currently, when I view a unit other than mine, the extension stops working.
- (2014-11-21, v:2.2) William Buyers: Display extension
I can;t get the extension to display on the address bar. It could be I don't know what I am doing. I'e tried google help but got nowhere.