A modern styling for reddit.
Flatit subtly cleans up unnecessary noise in the reddit interface while maintaining the same reddit feel that you have grown to love. Works well with RES.
- (2015-08-26) Doesn't work for me at all!
- (2015-08-05) Dosen't Work, needs fixing
- (2015-02-04) William Bokunic: Looks wonderful, however there are times at which you cannot use a comment box and you have to disable the extension to do so (such as when trying to reply to mail).
- (2015-01-28) Carlos Irizarry: Makes Reddit look good, but doesn't work on the HTTPS version of the site.
- (2015-01-09) Alexander Moerman: Great look & feel. Much easier to read, it starts to feel like "default" Reddit very quickly. I had forgotten that I installed this app months ago, and switching it off almost hurt. Beautiful work.
- (2014-11-13) Andrew Bergh: Looks like crap if you use RES with Night mode, and that's the only way I Reddit.
- (2014-09-24) Macleod Sawyer: Could we have an update for https://? This would be fantastic!
- (2014-07-01) Яков Еременко: Breaks subreddits custom themes.
- (2014-06-23) I love this extension, makes reddit so much easier on the eyes! The only problem is that the "reply" functionality in the inbox doesn't work. PLEASE FIX!
- (2014-02-18) Jake Orlowitz: Great design! PLEASE make the posts titles and comments span the entire width of the screen. Then it's perfect.
- (2014-01-10) Tuan Ingalls: I love this!!!!
- (2014-01-09) Contrary: It looks great! I just wish that there was an option to disable it for subreddits.
- (2013-08-08) Really like the design. Can you please fix the issue with RES tagging and the dialog box being broken. Also, I agree with Ben, please modify the size of the right column, it is rather large. Other than that, it's pretty nice.
- (2013-08-08) Nicolai Guldager: Design wise it's a really pleasing way of browsing reddit. The only thing really missing is the option of having it disabled/enabled on a subreddit level.
- (2013-08-08) Ben Radcliffe: I like the direction you're taking Reddit. It's definitely the era of flat web design, so this goes well in keeping with the trend. My one suggestion? The right-most column occupying about 20-25% of the view containing search, link submissions, etc.. It needs to mimic Reddit in the same manner that allows post titles to span the entire width of the screen. Aside from that, I'd love to see some color themes in the future. If not custom color schemes, then maybe ones designed by the author and made available in the extension's menu.